Alaskey Purplish RDWC

No offense to your boy, but it would have amused me greatly. :rofl:
Ya know how sometimes its funny to see a kid bail. My friends and I were the worst. I hung out with 2 people from 5th grade through the next 6 years. If one fell off their bike the other 2 made it a point to enjoy it. The harder the fall the better, as long as no one broke a bone, but the larger the scrap the higher on the shelf of history it went. I can't help it...

Once my buddy D and I were riding at a future tract house area. This was a hilly area, so the plots of land looked like the bike get away scene in the movie ET, though not as tall.

D decides he's gonna jump a pile of sand from an elevated area close by. There was absolutely no way he was gonna make it. The sand is too far away and the run up is the same height as the pile. Im doing the math in my head, he's either going to have to bunny hop the equivalent of a 74 Buick, or hit 57MPH... off he went... he's speed was maybe17, and caught no air, so his front tire cut into the middle of the pile, and all you hear is the loud squeak of the handbars slipping in the gooseneck, a familiar sound to some of you.

So... his front tire is buried, the back tire is sticking straight up as if D had claimed this land for Spain and his spinning rear wheel was the flag. Hid body is equally spread across what once was a proud pile of sand. Im on the ground crying. I can't breath, im not making a sound for what seems like days. The funniest thing I've ever seen

Sounds like your son is used to your antics. It didn't phase him a bit just moved to a safer location.
Oh yeah. His whole life has been full of near death experiences like that. But he's like Kato from the pink panther movies. He give it back like he gets it, and so creative. Daddies little 6'2"monster

Once my buddy D and I were riding at a future tract house area. This was a hilly area, so the plots of land looked like the bike get away scene in the movie ET, though not as tall.

D decides he's gonna jump a pile of sand from an elevated area close by. There was absolutely no way he was gonna make it. The sand is too far away and the run up is the same height as the pile. Im doing the math in my head, he's either going to have to bunny hop the equivalent of a 74 Buick, or hit 57MPH... off he went... he's speed was maybe17, and caught no air, so his front tire cut into the middle of the pile, and all you hear is the loud squeak of the handbars slipping in the gooseneck, a familiar sound to some of you.

So... his front tire is buried, the back tire is sticking straight up as if D had claimed this land for Spain and his spinning rear wheel was the flag. Hid body is equally spread across what once was a proud pile of sand. Im on the ground crying. I can't breath, im not making a sound for what seems like days. The funniest thing I've ever seen
Too funny!!

that’s a memory that stick with you.

we used to have a bmx park in town when I was a wee child. the dirt jumps were bad ass. A lil too big for how small I was. I was eyeing up one of the most deadliest jumps there, had a big gap to the landing... but if you hit it just right off the corner you can do a smaller (but fairly big jump)...

Just earlier there were some other kids that were older then my brothers and I. I was the youngest out of three. So we’re watching them shred it up. The one was really good and back flipping that big jump I was talking about but shooting off to the side to land perfectly on this other hill that somehow worked perfectly.

I was a bit of a wild child, so I have this bright idea of trying the backflip. Of course my older brothers are there egging me on... (sure why not right, it would be hilarious!)

so I eye up the ramp for a bit... figure out how much speed I need... and after a few trail runs passed to get a feel for the jump. I try it.

I remember biking up to the dirt ramp, saying to my self, you have the perfect amount of speed. Hit it hard, I said...

So I go into the jump, and I 100% fully commit to this fucking trick.

get to the apex of the jump I’m taking, and I bunny hop off the back tire and start leaning into doing a backflip. For a split second I thought.... “yeah!!!” Next second I’m upside down flailing feet in the air, bike goes flying off the other direction... I must have done a flip in a half in the air and landed straight in my head. My brothers were on the ground gutting them selves Laughing.

Ive knocked the wind out of my chest so I’m gasping for air. Making them laugh even harder.
Good times!!

I remember after we left, we got hit with a huge thunder storm with toonie sized hail.... pelting is in the head while trying to bike back home lol...

FYI a toonie is a two dollar coin for you Americans that don’t know!;)

Too funny!!

that’s a memory that stick with you.

we used to have a bmx park in town when I was a wee child. the dirt jumps were bad ass. A lil too big for how small I was. I was eyeing up one of the most deadliest jumps there, had a big gap to the landing... but if you hit it just right off the corner you can do a smaller (but fairly big jump)...

Just earlier there were some other kids that were older then my brothers and I. I was the youngest out of three. So we’re watching them shred it up. The one was really good and back flipping that big jump I was talking about but shooting off to the side to land perfectly on this other hill that somehow worked perfectly.

I was a bit of a wild child, so I have this bright idea of trying the backflip. Of course my older brothers are there egging me on... (sure why not right, it would be hilarious!)

so I eye up the ramp for a bit... figure out how much speed I need... and after a few trail runs passed to get a feel for the jump. I try it.

I remember biking up to the dirt ramp, saying to my self, you have the perfect amount of speed. Hit it hard, I said...

So I go into the jump, and I 100% fully commit to this fucking trick.

get to the apex of the jump I’m taking, and I bunny hop off the back tire and start leaning into doing a backflip. For a split second I thought.... “yeah!!!” Next second I’m upside down flailing feet in the air, bike goes flying off the other direction... I must have done a flip in a half in the air and landed straight in my head. My brothers were on the ground gutting them selves Laughing.

Ive knocked the wind out of my chest so I’m gasping for air. Making them laugh even harder.
Good times!!

I remember after we left, we got hit with a huge thunder storm with toonie sized hail.... pelting is in the head while trying to bike back home lol...

FYI a toonie is a two dollar coin for you Americans that don’t know!;)
Dude could have seriously hurt yourself. Glad you made it out in one piece. I would have been hanging with your brothers eggin you on. haha! So awesome

Good morning all. I hope everyone is healthy and their plants are green and upright. Winds are crankin right now. Its a Santa Ana situation. They come from the high desert and funnel through the mountains that separate us. 6 or 7 years ago these winds blew the roof tiles off the windward side of my shed. I found a 3x3 piece which led me to believe it peeled off in one big sheet. I never found the rest of it.

I swapped out the HPS for the MH. Lowered the light about a foot which is still about 48 inches away. I mixed up a spray of Vitamino veeeeery weak, in hopes that the seedling finds its way. But the first set of leaves has a long way to go.

Batten down the hatches! I'm not worried because I have no shingles on the new roof yet :).
I was trying to get some of it on video yesterday... It would really get going, I'd hop up and run to the window and invariably it would die off. That got old.

I have solar panels now, so thats a worry, but its not that bad. Like I was telling you, the other side of the 15 gets crazy. Its like Beirut over there now I guess.

the other side of the 15 gets crazy. Its like Beirut over there now I guess.

Bunch of thieving inbred Hezbollah c*nts occasionally taking time away from molesting young boys to try to kill every Sunni/Christian/Druze/Israeli they can? California must be a lot worse than I imagined it to be, lol. I thought it was just some pantywaste gangbangers who didn't know how to use long guns and were afraid to actually stop the car and get out before shooting.

I dropped a morning glory seed last night.

As long as you don't drop hundreds ;).

But pure monosilicic products don't have a 25% (according to the chart) concentration, because they don't need it.

I wasn't looking at that column, just the one on the right - which is percentage that is "plant available silicon." IOW, how much of the product that is usable by plants.

chart that isn't apples to apples.

See above.

your chart won't be of any help on this, monosilicic acid and its bioavailability.

See above.

Its nothing like Potassium Silica.

That's not really relevant. When I add an acid(/etc.), POOF, no more K2SiO3. There's a reason why hydroponic nutrient manufacturers don't simply dump every substance into one bottle. There's also a reason why the users of those products are instructed to add them to the water in a specific order.

Beware facts and statistics that have been cherry-picked by product marketing departments :rolleyes: .

So there was a casualty from the wind. A roof tile was blown off and landed in the middle of my hood. Add 3 really choice dents to an otherwise immaculate body. The car is 16 years old, but it still sucks.

The White Widow girls are plugging along. So I may end up with 5, which is too much for this rig. I plan on vegging for a while... to be honest I really haven't looked at the stats for either strain in regards to how these 2 grow. The larger strain will be the driver.

There it is... things are good. Oh! and glad to see Smokey is back on his feet.

Time to transfer one to a soil grow and stuff that closet.
The closet is gonna have Candida. But I got plenty of time to figure out which of the 5 I want to keep. I started with 3 looking for 2, so I could lose 3 and still get what I want. But it looks like I may have 4. I dont think little Miss 1 leaf is gonna be a contender. Fuckin plants.

Sorry about the car that sucks. Ya what's going on with the closet?
So, Shed had heard I was looking for a solid CBD strain I was looking at Charlottes Web and Charlottes Angel. I liked the of growing C. Web because of its wonderful history, but the yield is usually for shit (its actually hemp). Shed has a strain that puts out a very high CBD percentage with no THC. and was good enough to offer clones. I will be picking them up in the next few weeks if all works well. One will go in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom