Alaskey Purplish RDWC

So, it looks like @InTheShed and I are gonna meet up on Sunday. Hes gonna deliver the Candida plants. Its exciting to meet other members, I can't wait. Its unfortunate that the covid thing is working out like it is. Its gonna be a quick drop off, no hanging out but it has to be that way for now. Someday we'll do it right.

Damn! You’re a die hard live venue enthusiast!! Would love to go to Australia for a holiday yet alone a concert!! That be bad ass!!

I’ve saw black sabbath, Mötley Crüe twice, Alice cooper (which has been my favourite show to date) man Alice cooper can put on a show!! I also saw Metallica, big wreck, and avenged seven fold in Edmonton....

Then we had kids, and live shows came to an end.... oh and also covid....

You’re young enough that you’ll get that flew the nest freedom with a lot of good years to enjoy.

Alice shows are awesome. Hands down. Orianthi shredding for him? Got damn that girl can play.

I saw Motley Cruz with Mega Death and Anthrax at Vortex's favorite venue on the planet, in San Bernardino.

Now see, this man gets it. :rofl:

But hey, still saw Maiden so it’s all good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You’re young enough that you’ll get that flew the nest freedom with a lot of good years to enjoy.

Alice shows are awesome. Hands down. Orianthi shredding for him? Got damn that girl can play.

Now see, this man gets it. :rofl:

But hey, still saw Maiden so it’s all good. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That whole area can suck a dick. About 20 years ago a friend bought a house within pissing distance from the arena. He was so stoked (first house and all that). He came up to me and was rattling off all the perks he got on the deal, and added i should sell my house and move up there. I told him "I would never live ON the San Andreas fault". He had no idea.

Damn! You’re a die hard live venue enthusiast!! Would love to go to Australia for a holiday yet alone a concert!! That be bad ass!!

I’ve saw black sabbath, Mötley Crüe twice, Alice cooper (which has been my favourite show to date) man Alice cooper can put on a show!! I also saw Metallica, big wreck, and avenged seven fold in Edmonton....

Then we had kids, and live shows came to an end.... oh and also covid....
Covid is playing with Small Pox at the Whiskey this Friday

Isn't there a real estate disclaimer for that?
Like he can read. Haha. Just playing... he can read a little.

If there was a disclaimer, everyone in from San Francisco to to San Diego would have to sign it. There are faults everywhere. The San Andreas is just the one everybody talks about. Theres a big one at the foot of my mountains not 2 miles away. Another that starts in LA and heads through OC and creates Newport Harbor... take about making a mess. And tons of smaller ones everywhere else. So Cal is not a smart place to live in regards to earthquakes. But its nothing like the Italians and volcanos. Vesuvius is absolutely surrounded by cities, Naples being one, with as a province its population is of over 3 million. Sorrento another. Etna on Sicili is the same way. They don't give a fuck. Just outside the strait of Medina to the west is an island called Stromboli. My wife and I were on a cruise ship having dinner and the boat stopped. The Capt. got on the blower and said off the port side is Stromboli a live volcano. We got some pictures and saw some orange shit spouting out the top and went back to work on dinner. We started to move and came around the island a bit to find a whole town on the only part of the island that wasn't a cinder cone. Thats just silly. I'll take my chances with an earthquake, being a victim of a pyroclastic flow would be a bad way to go. Give me a good ol' fashion earthquake!

I played the Whisky a while back, but it was both before covid and kids!
I've actually never been there. Or the Roxy. Or even the Rainbow. Been out front quite a few times, but never put down money. The Cramps were playing the Troubadour one night a friend and I decided to go see if they could fit us in, but it was sold out. The freaks that made up the procession through the doors that night were truly top shelf, but that was to be expected

You need to let us know when your band starts playing again. WAIT! Its not country is it?

I did a stint in a country band for a while but that's not the band from the Whisky. That one was a cross of Zeppelin and mid-90's hip hop!
Dred Zeppelin?

Back
Top Bottom