Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I'm thinking you would have had a very close view of the explosion from your cruise ship.
We weren't far away. The explosion in the video might have been a problem. And that wasn't really much of an explosion for a volcano.

There was a problem on a volcano in New Zealand. It was active, but not known for being dangerous. So a tour company was set up and people regularly visited. One day it went off and killed a large group of folks. The families sued the tour company because they said no one told their dead relatives it was dangerous.. Theres a documentary on it. I've seen the Kilauea lava flow and been to Haleakala in Hawaii so maybe I'm as dumb as those on Stromboli

You really have to stop saying Stromboli, it's making me hungry.
Its right next to the island of linguine. That one is taller so it has parmeson on top

Doing well! Homegrown tomato marinara and good sausage for me!. Awe man, its crazy here. I'm staying as stoneder as I can be but the fuckin political static is deafening ugh! The weather has been great. I chopped most of my last Afghani a week ago and the buds I left on got really purple and frosty. They are fluffy like the rest but potent and tasty.

I want to know...
What the hell was in Scooby Snacks? I'm thinking it was something not readily available over the counter. Scooby-Doo and Shaggy were both self proclaimed scaredy cats. What could you put in a cookie that would allow these two to venture into the haunted mausoleum by themselves? They would even steal Scooby snacks from each other in order to be the feckless bait for some ridiculous Goldbergeon trap Fred came up with to capture the ghost. Fred, he had to be the mastermind behind the magic biscuits. I think he's a chemist turned mystery solver. He obviously came up with a fast acting amphetamine and made "snacks" out of it. My other gripes... why can't the wonderful brain in Velmas head come up with a strap for her glasses? Every God damn time they're in the weeds, she loses her fucking glasses! EVERYTIME! And Daphne needs a boob job.

I want to know...
What the hell was in Scooby Snacks? I'm thinking it was something not readily available over the counter. Scooby-Doo and Shaggy were both self proclaimed scaredy cats. What could you put in a cookie that would allow these two to venture into the haunted mausoleum by themselves? They would even steal Scooby snacks from each other in order to be the feckless bait for some ridiculous Goldbergeon trap Fred came up with to capture the ghost. Fred, he had to be the mastermind behind the magic biscuits. I think he's a chemist turned mystery solver. He obviously came up with a fast acting amphetamine and made "snacks" out of it. My other gripes... why can't the wonderful brain in Velmas head come up with a strap for her glasses? Every God damn time they're in the weeds, she loses her fucking glasses! EVERYTIME! And Daphne needs a boob job.
:hmmmm:

Ok...

Scooby and shaggy both needed the snacks cause neither could get laid in a whorehouse with all of Bezos’ money! It’s also well known that Shaggy was moonlighting on the side doing American Top 40!

Fred. Yeah he probably is the mastermind behind the snacks. A man that keeps himself looking that sharp has to be a clever cook.

Velma was, like shaggy and Scooby, sexually deprived. Truth is that Velma spent a lot of time on her knees in the kitchen “looking for her glasses “ while Fred was standing at the kitchen counter mixing the magic batch of snacks.

As for Daphne. Fred needed a hot babe to actually bang. I mean, have you seen Velma, yikes!

why don't you make yourself a nice mushroom sandwicho_O

No comment
It just so happens that I’m about to go brew some hot coffee, then add mushrooms and let it steep for 20 minutes :passitleft:

Well that should be interesting! I still have my gummies to try. I'm happy for my friends coming next week to enjoy my bounty. He is a military vet and has been struggling lately after his women left. His sister, my close friend, lost her husband after 6 months of marriage at 34 last year. They both are looking for some mental relief so I happily invited them down here for some. I'm thinking about taking them up to Sedona camping.

Well that should be interesting! I still have my gummies to try. I'm happy for my friends coming next week to enjoy my bounty. He is a military vet and has been struggling lately after his women left. His sister, my close friend, lost her husband after 6 months of marriage at 34 last year. They both are looking for some mental relief so I happily invited them down here for some. I'm thinking about taking them up to Sedona camping.
Sounds like gummies and camping might offer a little something to ease their troubles for a while. Anyone have an acoustic guitar?

Back
Top Bottom