Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Don't believe a word he says!

I think you should Purdy up those toez some by painting the nails.you could even do a poll on what color to use.
Hmmm...

Well that should be interesting! I still have my gummies to try. I'm happy for my friends coming next week to enjoy my bounty. He is a military vet and has been struggling lately after his women left. His sister, my close friend, lost her husband after 6 months of marriage at 34 last year. They both are looking for some mental relief so I happily invited them down here for some. I'm thinking about taking them up to Sedona camping.
Oh yes! Taking shrooms and hiking in Sedona? Perfect!

Sedona is beautiful this time of year. I used to live up in Prescott when I was studying rocket science at Embry-Riddle. We would go to Sedona nearly every weekend (when we weren't road tripping to Mill Ave in Tempe) I love driving through Jerome to get there from Prescott.
Oh yeah. Dad had a house in Prescott we used as a base for our Arizona adventures. Jerome is great! Loved the old brothels.

Whiskey Row and the courthouse from Back to the Future was where you would find me most of the time

I've only ever spent time in the White Mountains which are bitchen

Spectrum King's contact number mail box is full. It doesnt make me feel better that the number recited back to me by the message service doesn't match up with the number I called. Spectrum King is renowned for shitty service, this may get interesting.

I can buy new drivers for about 60 bucks each, but there are special connectors and a dimmer to contend with. I would really like the piece of mind in hearing from Spectrum King that it is in fact the drivers, and if they will sell me a new driver with the connectors even better. Better break out that CMH I GUESS THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE.

Nothing worse than poor or non-existent customer service after the sale.
I heard that. Shortly after I bought the first one I decided to get a second one. I had nothing to compare it to so I thought they were pretty cool. All I knew was 1 wasn't gonna cut it. My hydro guy tried to get ahold of them but it wasn't easy. The lead time was crazy, so I ended up with 2 Black Dogs. They were so much better in every way. But even Black Dog has issues. The tee shirts aren't a good cotton material. More that stretchy cotton blend shit that sticks to your body. Not a good look for me. This alone is reason enough for a Black Dog boycott.

Haha. I do have a big toe that's wrecked. I was changing a head gasket on a shitty cobalt years ago. The head slipped out of my oily hands and smashed my toe. I was wearing Mandel's. You know the sandels with one strap going across your foot
If you toe now looks like that, amputation is your only option.

Back
Top Bottom