Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Nah it's more of a hammer toe with a square nail. I'd run to the ER if my feet looked like those. Haha
After they were done getting sick they would offer a road flare and a gas can to " make it better"

I have a toe nail that's about to fall off. It's been black and blue for 6 months. I was drunk this spring burning shit in my backyard like I do and dropped a solid core door on my barefoot. I'm fairly certain my entire neighborhood heard my drunk ass howling at the moon when it happened.
I told a story about a friend that couldn't jump over a sand pile on his bike. The same guy was in his garage smashing cap gun caps with his fathers sledgehammer. He somehow dropped it on his toe. He totally thrashed it. Went to the hospital, hubbled around for a few months... he was always finding new and wonderfully awful ways to messing himself up

I have those big hairy Hobbit feet and one big toe nail that's about to fall off. I'm not sure what's so bad about that?!? :rofl:
Sorry dude, got you mixed up with Dankman. That reptile needs to see someone...

Nice toes! Better than those deep fried goldfish of Phantom's that boy needs some lotion or something.

OluKai... don’t leave home without them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Toed! I think you’re journal has been dubbed the “show everyone you’re feet journal”

Only one of its kind around!! Rep this journal with pride my friend!!:headbanger:
Haha you're a nut BLS. how are you doing? All well with the family?

The carbon filter came in. Instalation wasn't an issue. I had to use a strap wrench to give me something to hold on to, but that was it. There was a witness mark of a leak running down the side of the filter from the pressure meter. i removed it, retaped it, and gave it just a little Vaseline to help seal the threads. During reassembly i found the female thread wasn't tapered like a NPT would normally be... they may have used BPT. There was no positive stop as I installed it, so I retaped it with a little more. Thankfully it wasn't the gauge at all. It was the 3/8inch feeder tubing going into the gauge. The end was pretty rough and didn't want to seal. I took an inch off the end and it was good. I ran the filter for about 20 minutes and hooked it to the fill valve in the res.

The plants are digging the nutrients I gave them earlier this week so im gonna leave them be for a week or so. No immediate nute change. Just gonna let them do their thing.

The plants were topped. I FIMmed them but didn't just take a cut across the "bud" of new growth i dug down to the "bud" for the very newest growth and cut there. Everyone has heard of all the new branches that can come about from a proper FIM, but apparently ive never done it correctly because I've never seen this magic happen. The answer to the Fuck I Missed it mystery lies in the newest meristem cells I believe. Cells that haven't been programmed yet. Meristem cells are just like stem cells for humans. If you could unplug a stem cell from a top and plug it into a root just behind the cap it would become a root cell. The same with humans. If you could place a human stem cell into another area it would be come the appropriate cell. The drama for human stem cells is where they come from... many times from the carcasses of aborted fetuses just ask Fox news, they'll tell you.
So I didnt cut the newest growth on the plants off completely. I just cut it near the base leaving an area with a flat top like one would in a FIM situation. I dont know if im full of shit, we'll see. But in my mind the only way to get new branching like FiMing advertises would require meri stem cells.

I have never topped more then twice. I plan on growing this group for quite a while. As much as I'd like to do a New Years flip im thinking ill be vegging into January. We'll see how it goes. But im thinking I will be topping at lease twice, maybe more

So, filter rebuild check. Plants topped check. Spectrum King hasn't answered my email. No surprise. I can easily get a new driver for about $60, but im not completely sure its a driver issue. AND there are quick disconnect features on the existing wire which can't easily be taken apart. Best case would be that they send me a new driver with all the cool shit already attached. I may be asking too much. I'm thinking the CMH Is gonna be the star of the show in the closet. Its gonna be hot though. Im thinking I will need to hang it high and build a new specialized adapter for the exhaust vent. This may take some super deluxe thinking.

Hoping your plants are growing like no one is looking

Back
Top Bottom