Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Thats good to know. Thanks.
You just use one bulb?
I use two, a philips 315w 4200k for veg and then switch to the 500w cmh 4K for flower. I also use 315w ballast with sun system vertical hood for veg, it’s the one I’m vegging my seedlings with now. As the garden expands I’m going to add another 315w 4200k philips bulb with the 500w cmh ballast set to 315w. Then I’ll have two of the philips 315w cmh vegging my vegging plants.

I use two, a philips 315w 4200k for veg and then switch to the 500w cmh 4K for flower. I also use 315w ballast with sun system vertical hood for veg, it’s the one I’m vegging my seedlings with now. As the garden expands I’m going to add another 315w 4200k philips bulb with the 500w cmh ballast set to 315w. Then I’ll have two of the philips 315w cmh vegging my vegging plants.
Right on. I have a Philips bulb for flower

Right on. I have a Philips bulb for flower
I’ve seen some very nice 315w gardens flowered in the space you’re talking about. One garden I recall grew autos in coco and topped 1g per watt with some very frosty looking buds.

Shed was good enough to deliver 2 Candida plants to me today. This was no easy feat as he's not exactly down the street. They are both perfect, I can't wait to see them in action. Thankfully he had time to shoot the proverbial shit for a bit in the back yard, before taking off to complete his "sour dough day" duties. Its so much fun to meet the people we talk to on the forum and Shed was no exception.

Shed, you and family will have to come back when this Covid thing is no longer a thing, for grilled meat, music and casual conversation. Thank you very much for the plants and your time. Cheers!

Shed was good enough to deliver 2 Candida plants to me today. This was no easy feat as he's not exactly down the street. They are both perfect, I can't wait to see them in action. Thankfully he had time to shoot the proverbial shit for a bit in the back yard, before taking off to complete his "sour dough day" duties. Its so much fun to meet the people we talk to on the forum and Shed was no exception.

Shed, you and family will have to come back when this Covid thing is no longer a thing, for grilled meat, music and casual conversation. Thank you very much for the plants and your time. Cheers!
That is freaking awesome @InTheShed delivery service!

I wonder if he does international deliveries?:hmmmm:
He's a nice guy, maybe you guys could work something out. But he doesn't smoke pot, so don't count on a big fat sack haha

I added a big ass pot full of dirt into the closet. Heres Emma running a quality control audit on the soil
20201122_135717.jpg

and the bin i keep it in to the left.. I gave the plants a little trim down south. 1 plant will stay in the closet the other may be going to a friend's house. They are gonna stay in the cups for a few more days.

Some slight verigation in one of the hydro plants
20201122_141008.jpg

That’s super cool of shed!! I bet that was a fun experience!

I wonder if he does international deliveries?:hmmmm:
I’m only a half hour plane ride north of you!! Maybe he can do two stops in one trip!! :cheer:

But he doesn't smoke pot
Ahh never mind! :smokin:

lol jk that still be awesome to meet the notorious shed’ster!!

I added a big ass pot full of dirt into the closet. Heres Emma running a quality control audit on the soil
20201122_135717.jpg

and the bin i keep it in to the left.. I gave the plants a little trim down south. 1 plant will stay in the closet the other may be going to a friend's house. They are gonna stay in the cups for a few more days.

Some slight verigation in one of the hydro plants
20201122_141008.jpg
Look at those cute lil babies!! They look healthy too!! I mean I shouldn’t be surprised about that, considering where they came from!!

Hey you didn’t show off you’re feet in the video!! The video doesn’t count!! Nah nah na nee nee!!

Very good. Tell the oldest to keep watching Happy Gilmore.

That bathroom redo sounds interesting. The bathroom i worked on with the goofy granite sink was fun, but I never faced the real problem... the tub, so I still have the fiberglass monster. I so wanted to commit to making it a bad ass shower stall, but pussed out. Im glad you weren't so weak. Maybe someday I'll grow a pair and follow your lead. Im gonna need to see those pictures when your done. You can drop them here if you like. Im sure the others would like to see it.

You sound good man. The baby has turned a corner, and while I feel your new bathroom should have become a cloning room, you may have made the adult decision by making it a pisser. Good job BLS! Looking forward to some pics. Cheers
Yeah taking on the entire project as a whole was a lil intimidating but, it’s all a process...

We never once used the jacuzzi tub, I only used the pisser once for almost two years of being here, and it was set in the 80’s!! It time for a change!!

I never did sign on to my email yesterday, it’s not my everyday email so it’s a bit of a pita to sign on...

Yeah I could post pictures here too, I just djj ok my want to get in trouble for posting non weed related photos in the wrong spot... :nervous-guy:
(Again) lol

Damn BLS, we’re in the same boat. Big jacuzzi tub in the bath, very rarely use it. On the list to take it out and make the tiny shower a big one where the tub is, and a little linen closet where the current shower is.

Not something I look forward to have going on. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom