Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I added a big ass pot full of dirt into the closet. Heres Emma running a quality control audit on the soil
20201122_135717.jpg

and the bin i keep it in to the left.. I gave the plants a little trim down south. 1 plant will stay in the closet the other may be going to a friend's house. They are gonna stay in the cups for a few more days.

Some slight verigation in one of the hydro plants
20201122_141008.jpg
:thanks: Emma!

I've got a hot tub in the back yard, does that count?

Shed was good enough to deliver 2 Candida plants to me today. This was no easy feat as he's not exactly down the street. They are both perfect, I can't wait to see them in action. Thankfully he had time to shoot the proverbial shit for a bit in the back yard, before taking off to complete his "sour dough day" duties. Its so much fun to meet the people we talk to on the forum and Shed was no exception.

Shed, you and family will have to come back when this Covid thing is no longer a thing, for grilled meat, music and casual conversation. Thank you very much for the plants and your time. Cheers!
It was an easy drive and I'm glad to spread the CBD love to folks that I know will appreciate it. Sorry if I talked your ear off before I had to bail :).
Heres Emma running a quality control audit on the soil
Emma's a love!
I wonder if he does international deliveries?
I'm not big on flying (claustrophobic), but I obviously love driving, so a meet-up in the woods at the border would work for me. :thumb:
You could meet up in da woods
As long as it's not hunting season!
That’s super cool of shed!! I bet that was a fun experience!
It's always a kick to meet the folks on here in real life.
Ahh never mind! :smokin:
lol jk that still be awesome to meet the notorious shed’ster!!
If I'm not smoking it means more for my guests. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got a hot tub in the back yard, does that count?

It was an easy drive and I'm glad to spread the CBD love to folks that I know will appreciate it. Sorry if I talked your ear off before I had to bail :).

Emma's a love!

I'm not big on flying (claustrophobic), but I obviously love driving, so a meet-up in the woods at the border would work for me. :thumb:

As long as it's not hunting season!

It's always a kick to meet the folks on here in real life.

If I'm not smoking it means more for my guests. :cheesygrinsmiley:
We had great conversation. I had a blast,
Thank you again Shed.

Looks like we got us some tit for tat game going here who's leading Bean or Toe?
... before he got busted. For acting inappropriately. Now he's delirious, just rambling and slinging strange accusations.

Man you should run for president. That sort of thing is wildly popular. Thats what everyone is saying.

You went from Wembley yielding huge to farting out!
Hmm. Not sure what that means. Sorta sounds like a burn, but one you'd hear from a 9 year old. To be fair it would be hilarious in the third grade. Good one Bean

Back
Top Bottom