Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Damn BLS, we’re in the same boat. Big jacuzzi tub in the bath, very rarely use it. On the list to take it out and make the tiny shower a big one where the tub is, and a little linen closet where the current shower is.

Not something I look forward to have going on. :rofl:
Get to work MV!! :laughtwo::high-five:

I’ve got an electrician coming over in a few days... then I can start putting together my exterior wall and the door back together, then start shopping for slooter board (I think my brother called it). For the walls in the shower so I can tile it all... at work I’ve installed cement board for this before but I’ve never heard of the board my brother (plumber) had mentioned :hmmmm:

I have a jetted tub in my bathroom and use it almost everyday I love that thing!
When we bought the house I thought I’d use it all the time because I’m always so sore from work... but I never did once use it hahaha

I've got a hot tub in the back yard, does that count?
I’ve got one of those as well, in my back yard! We’ve used it maybe three times in two years haha we’re trying to sell that as well, I think we have a buyer come spring. Now that it’s winter, that bitch needs to stay on or that waters going to freeze!

that’s something you Californians wouldn’t know about! Water freezing lmao!

We do videos here too...
Yeah... you are right!! Geez I’m stooooopid!!

Get to work MV!! :laughtwo::high-five:

I’ve got an electrician coming over in a few days... then I can start putting together my exterior wall and the door back together, then start shopping for slooter board (I think my brother called it). For the walls in the shower so I can tile it all... at work I’ve installed cement board for this before but I’ve never heard of the board my brother (plumber) had mentioned :hmmmm:

When we bought the house I thought I’d use it all the time because I’m always so sore from work... but I never did once use it hahaha

I’ve got one of those as well, in my back yard! We’ve used it maybe three times in two years haha we’re trying to sell that as well, I think we have a buyer come spring. Now that it’s winter, that bitch needs to stay on or that waters going to freeze!

that’s something you Californians wouldn’t know about! Water freezing lmao!

Yeah... you are right!! Geez I’m stooooopid!!
I saw water freeze once

So here's a quick video. And a shot or 2 of the roots.

20201123_194433.jpg

The roots on this one are wrapped around the diffuser so I couldn't get a shot better than this.
20201123_194501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom