Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I am with ya keep it as is don't go getting all crazy and spazzing out cause some watery tart threw a sword at ya.
Now, I dont remember spazzing out. And your swords were more watered down than your physical condition. But I DO remember delivering some heavy hits between your nonsensical posts. This is to be expected I guess. I gotta consider the source.

I honestly could care less your thread you say whatever floats your boat let Teddy decide!
Teddy told me he's kicking your dog ass out for good if you dont shape up

All my seed plants are in the flip now no laughing this is how I do it fast and hard short and stout indoors. Mega light three lamps over 4x4 area after I will run the clones I took from the one Hong Kong top right corner.
IMG_20201124_163345_hdr.jpg

Are they bubbling right now are the lamps on or off. Do you do dark for 6 or is it 24 on till flower?
Sheds plants? They are gonna be in dirt. No flower as they are only 3 weeks or so old
24 hours for now. Feel free to go back a couple pages to get the good news

I know the blurple sucks but this is my simple well lit area up and going with all lamps running.
IMG_20201124_163653_hdr.jpg
I dont mind colored lights. My favorite lights ever had color in them. Looks good

All my seed plants are in the flip now no laughing this is how I do it fast and hard short and stout indoors. Mega light three lamps over 4x4 area after I will run the clones I took from the one Hong Kong top right corner.
IMG_20201124_163345_hdr.jpg
Looks good man

Back
Top Bottom