Alaskey Purplish RDWC

nice video and pretty sick build:bravo:
I'm gonna grab a seat here :popcorn:
You've picked a very interesting day to hang out.

Welcome! Thank you for your kind words, maybe we'll get some buds in a few months. How are your plants doing?

You've picked a very interesting day to hang out.

Welcome! Thank you for your kind words, maybe we'll get some buds in a few months. How are your plants doing?
just got z9 delivered. reset the res after couple dips in peroxide. i just updated my journal with full detail :laughtwo:

just got z9 delivered. reset the res after couple dips in peroxide. i just updated my journal with full detail :laughtwo:
I gotta check that out.
7Glad to have you on-board, it should be fun!

Haha what?! Priceless Shed moment!
Yeah I don’t get it either.
Sorry guys, it's a Brooklyn 99 reference.

Definitely your color.
That'll teach me to watch videos on my phone. I had to watch it 3x to see the color!

I picked up a pack of a “1:1” cbd that is allegedly 20% thc and 18% cbd. I didn’t really have an upcoming slot for it soon, so a buddy dropped one of them for us.
There's really no comparison between a THC/CBD cross and a straight CBD plant. Anyone really interested in the benefits of CBD should grow a straight CBD strain, even if you want to blend with THC in the end.

First reason is that there tends to be a really wide variation in the percentages of the cannabinoids in the crosses depending on the pheno, and second is because sometimes you want 1:1, sometimes you need a different blend.

Some unfortunate discussions were made. It'll be all better tomorrow. Its those crazy days that make good days so much better. Glad to have you on-board, it should be fun!
i've come to conclusion to read a content and not put a feeling to it. However, with certain members i think i've got that bond that i can understand the difference between a joke or someone being a goon :laughtwo:
i started laughing my ass off when you talked about member of the month @BeanTownFan420
That shit was funny!! lol!!! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

i've come to conclusion to read a content and not put a feeling to it. However, with certain members i think i've got that bond that i can understand the difference between a joke or someone being a goon :laughtwo:
i started laughing my ass off when you talked about member of the month @BeanTownFan420
That shit was funny!! lol!!! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Its kinda spooky. Never seen that before.

Poor bean, I think he was just bored today.

I think you'll find we mess around a lot here. You can add photos and videos... no biggie. I have a black belt in foul language, so I can hardly fault others for dropping a "fuck" here and there. I discuss my grow, then give the guys something to laugh at. Try to keep it light. Very informal.

I used to take threads a lot more serious, but I found that a lot of people arent really into reading a ton of shit here... when people want to know, they ask questions. New or more technical topics get aittle more attention. One topic i feel strongly about is Silica. I just rebuilt my RO filter and ready to start a Silica regimen on the next res. change, stay tuned.

Even though it is not a big deal I am sorry for razzing you in open thread if I want to talk shit I will PM you from now on!;)
No, your good. But you can be hard to read. Texts can seem that way sometimes. I wasn't exactly sure where you were coming from. And this has been kinda like that for a while ironically I was having a conversation with another member 2 days ago. If he wants to be a part of this conversation great, but I'll leave that up to him. I asked him if he noticed a change in your posts. They just seemed a little cold... no lol, haha or other goofy signs of a joke. I dont mind talking shit, I think I showed that many times, but it kinda gets old sometimes.

Let's not dwell. Ive always enjoyed your sense of humor. Let's keep that going. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom