Alaskey Purplish RDWC

An update...

The Alaskey Purplish's performance is giving me fits of foul language and evil thoughts. Its time for the 2 individuals to get a little tough love. There is foul language in both of these clips. If your child is in the room just send it back to its cage under the stairs and proceed

And another one to give the vitals and blab a bit about the whole situation.

I had planned a full on "trial" for the two problem plants. I was gonna cut out paper puppets of the Barrister, School Master, Wife, Mother and of course The Worm Judge from the trial in Pink Floyd's, The Wall. But, i pussed out. It would have been a lot of work, and I wasn't sure if everyone would have understood what the hell i was trying to do.
:rofl::laugh::slide:

Video time. PPMs are way up due to very slight yellowing of the lower leaves. I had the Calmag at about half power but ended up giving them a full dose which took the PPMs to 1000. I also foliar sprayed with Calimagic. I almost always have a Calmag issue in the beginning. Its not a huge problem, you wind up with some ugly leaves, but they are the big ones and probably popular with the plant I imagine

Plants look pretty good. They're at the 6th node. I would normally top now, so probably sometime this week. Roots look pretty good. This next video is a perfect argument for a holesaw to do the holes for the net pots. Seriously. Dont use a jig saw. Haha

Isn't there a real estate disclaimer for that?

Like most people actually read that stuff. :rofl:

Vesuvius is absolutely surrounded by cities, Naples being one, with as a province its population is of over 3 million.

It’s one amazing place right there. Just awe inspiring stuff all over that area. Fun y story bout a bar there in Naples one night.

That one was a cross of Zeppelin and mid-90's hip hop!

So al I just really high or missing the jokes? :rofl:

I got the covid with small pox as the opening band one, but maybe I meed to go peruse In-House Genetics catalog after bit again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I watched part of the hotel one. It was insane
If you like the 80’s you might enjoy the latest AHS -1984 Camp Redwood. Does a great job of bringing back the 80’s.

If you like the 80’s you might enjoy the latest AHS -1984 Camp Redwood. Does a great job of bringing back the 80’s.
I'll let the wifey know. Its more her thing. Thanks!

No joke. I was in a band and we played the Whisky on Sunset (among other places). The band was all originals but the music was a mix of 90s hip hop and Zeppelin. It was all spelled out above!
Now there’s gotta be a video of that somewhere!! I must see!!

was in a band and we played the Whisky on Sunset
Not many can say that!! Consider you’re self lucky!! The closest I’ve come to the whiskey is singing Mötley Crüe songs!! Or let me use finger quotes here.... “singing”

No joke. I was in a band and we played the Whisky on Sunset (among other places). The band was all originals but the music was a mix of 90s hip hop and Zeppelin. It was all spelled out above!

Wow. That’s pretty damn neat. Lotta history has been on that same stage, and just fascinating as hell man. Way cool.

Back
Top Bottom