Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Can you grab a bag of Happy Frog or something to cut it with?
Yeah, waiting on some perlite for now, I may grab something over the weekend. I need a couple bags for some pots outside anyway. The Candida need to be moved.

Roots a'poppin! Mine are getting moved this weekend,
I hear you. I may head down to Greencoast to get some soil.

I'm still thinking its a family thing, but if it isn't flower would be a waste of time

How's your morning going :nomo: I'll be hitting woods here in a few
I just realized what time it was.

Nice! That sounds like fun. I need to go fishing or something.

6 am here. Have a great morning bro :D
I'll be chopping couple plants tomorrow maybe. They will be at 8 weeks. Few look ready. Might decide to give them few days
You too man!
Sounds like a great start to a weekend. Cheers

I have some "must see TV" for yall, but first a song

Out takes
20201128_220854.jpg
20201128_220859.jpg
20201128_220914.jpg
20201128_220919.jpg

they look good and nice video updates!

do you have a bluelab ph adjuster? how often do you adjust the ph ?

do you have a bluelab ph adjuster? how often do you adjust the ph ?
No my stuff is all Hanna. If there's a sudden change in numbers ill clean it and calibrate it. But it holds calibration pretty good. Its a very nice meter. One solution calibrates everything, which is nice, but its too damn expensive.

No my stuff is all Hanna. If there's a sudden change in numbers ill clean it and calibrate it. But it holds calibration pretty good. Its a very nice meter. One solution calibrates everything, which is nice, but its too damn expensive.
in one of your videos or somewhere you said you rather get the bluelab?
lol, i don't have time to adjust the ph ever 10 min

in one of your videos or somewhere you said you rather get the bluelab?
lol, i don't have time to adjust the ph ever 10 min
I just don't feel good about recommending the Hanna considering the cost. The Blue Lab looks like its pretty cool stuff. I know folks that are happy with them. As long as they are properly cleaned and don't dry out you should not have any issues

I am using the blue lab guardian it works great but not cheap either. the lights will flash every 30 days to remind you to calibrate the ph. The ec or tds can not be calibrated I wasn't crazy about that I have been checking it with blue labs calibration solution and its spot on. i have used a blue lab ph pen in the past it was very good at keeping its calibration blue lab are good IMHO. I have used hanna pens for many years they are also quality meters. I have used Apera ph and tds pens they are goo d aswell. those are the three brands i would consider I dont go for the cheap amazon pens your asking for trouble.

Plant are looking great Stltoed:thumb:

I am using the blue lab guardian it works great but not cheap either. the lights will flash every 30 days to remind you to calibrate the ph. The ec or tds can not be calibrated I wasn't crazy about that I have been checking it with blue labs calibration solution and its spot on. i have used a blue lab ph pen in the past it was very good at keeping its calibration blue lab are good IMHO. I have used hanna pens for many years they are also quality meters. I have used Apera ph and tds pens they are goo d aswell. those are the three brands i would consider I dont go for the cheap amazon pens your asking for trouble.

Plant are looking great Stltoed:thumb:
You can't calibrate TDS?

Back
Top Bottom