Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Looks good prime rib my fav. Here pretty much have to take out a second mortgage to buy one.
To be fair, its not "prime" you gotta ask for prime. I spent $250 for a large prime rib (8 bones if I remember right), but a lot of that was where it came from. We just get rib roasts these days, which is basically one big rib eye

I'll bet you yours tastes better. I love the taste of cows that don't live in aluminum cages.

Not the Canadians. We know what you'll be doing. Whipping up a batch to Celine Dion for the first half of the day, and mopping up the mess the second... sickos
I'm dead :rofl:
What are you guys doing tomorrow
Day drinking and preparing edibles for my guests that arrive Friday. Also taking a trip to the dispensary to cash in on a 8 grams of concentrates for $110 pre-Black Friday deal. My stash is completely tapped out.

They are tasty did one on the BBQ rotisserie this summer it was spectacular.

Are you having a house full of people tomorrow?
That sounds epic.. im cursed by the prime rib. I love a nice crusty end piece, but prefer the meat very rare. Hard to find a middle ground. We have 2 different roasts for more end pieces

Me, the wifey, my son and possibly his friend. We'll never finish off all the food tomorrow, but thats ok too.

I'm dead :rofl:

Day drinking and preparing edibles for my guests that arrive Friday. Also taking a trip to the dispensary to cash in on a 8 grams of concentrates for $110 pre-Black Friday deal. My stash is completely tapped out.
Your camping trip sounds like a blast. All the extras should keep it fun. Damn. Thats a crazy deal. Dude you need a press!

Whipping up a batch to Celine Dion for the first half of the day, and mopping up the mess the second
That sounds like a great fucking time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

What are you guys doing tomorrow
Well... I was going to watch football... but my teams game was postponed to Sunday....

Ahh hogwash!!

haha I said that to a gas station clerk today, I tried to get a free car wash, she ended up giving it to me, but not before calling her entire system there, hogwash first.

I bought a jerry can and they have a sign saying if we don’t ask if you want a car wash with any purchase of fuel, then you get a free car wash... I out smarted her, bought a jerry can, got the free car wash and then bought diesel from a different gas station... lmao! I was going to get diesel there but they didnt sell it. So I was forced to go elsewhere... but not without my free car wash first! :cheesygrinsmiley:

That sounds like a great fucking time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well... I was going to watch football... but my teams game was postponed to Sunday....

Ahh hogwash!!

haha I said that to a gas station clerk today, I tried to get a free car wash, she ended up giving it to me, but not before calling her entire system there, hogwash first.

I bought a jerry can and they have a sign saying if we don’t ask if you want a car wash with any purchase of fuel, then you get a free car wash... I out smarted her, bought a jerry can, got the free car wash and then bought diesel from a different gas station... lmao! I was going to get diesel there but they didnt sell it. So I was forced to go elsewhere... but not without my free car wash first! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your terrible.

I'm American and I'll be making sweet potato puree with my daughter at some point tomorrow. Might get in a nap as well as my wife has no use for me in the kitchen when she's making a traditional English roast dinner.

Just the four of us this year. On the plus side, no incredibly dry turkey like we usually get at the relatives'. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That sounds like fun. You have a good one

Back
Top Bottom