Alex's First Grow- Blue Cheese & Himalayen Blue

yeahh but u can go thru some soil once you are in big pots so it does actually add up. :)

As for vegging , literally as short or as long as you want. They have been vegged by people after just two weeks, it really depends how big you want them at the end. They will on average triple in size during the flowering stage.

I have 6 foot room. I need about 2 feet space above the plants for the light. I lose almost a foot cos the big pots are almost that high..

Therefore I will probabaly veg mine when they are about a foot tall

:thumb:

ok thanks m8 thats all i nedded to no, my plants are coming along great now, day 5 and therey are shooting up, i no that we literaly control everything about our plants, iv got a possiable sittuation coming tomoro... no were near as bad as yours with the house tho lol im wondering what damage would it do to my plants if the lights went off for about 15 hours? im of course going to try and avoid it and if you say ur plants will be fuked then il obviously work around it, basikly what im saying is if turn the ligts off after 18 hours on and dont turn them bak on for 15 ish ours instead of 6 hours will it bugger them up? i could go strate bak to 18/6 but wud that be too late?

Hmm, im not 100% sure, it seems to depend in the individual plant to be honest, in most cases it wont have any noticeable difference whilst in others it can make them hermie if they are very sensitive. Id say you be okay for the one off situation but certainly wouldnt be saying that as fact :-(

ok mate, the thing is my mums coming to stay, she will be arriving at 6pm and leaving at 7am the following morning, iv tried to block out as much light from my grow cupoard as poss but from various places theres a golden light shining onto the landing plus the noise of the 2 fans,.... have you ever watched the film pulp fiction?

Cant be avoided then.. Just keep it as short as possible really is all one can suggest. Mayb just keep a 'normal light' on during that period just to avoid total darkness?

I know people even go from flowering back into veg sometimes so I think you will be fine.

lol yeahh course have seen pulp fiction ;-)

when i started this grow i noticed how bright and golden the light was in darkness and i had a sudden case of dagavoo, for 4 days i thought about it and realized, you no on pulp fiction samuel jackson and john travolta ar protecting a small briefcase for there boss and the case is opened a couple of times but you never see whats inside of the case? well iv figured out that inside the case was a 600watt hps bulb, lmao, honestly its the same glowing light ya get in ya grow room lol. and i hope they will be ok, they can go on the window sill from 5 wen she arives untill dusk at 8, then il just keep them in the bedroom under normal ighting untill the lights would normaly go off

just to let you all no they seem to be fine after there spell in darkness, clearly i wont no if it had any major affect for a while yet but they are all nice and green and perky and since the lights went on today 14 hours ago the leaves have clearly broardend and theres another set on there way through

SP_A0113.jpg

hi any1 iv put piks on called day 7, at first i could see them, i logged off an back on and now all i see is Day 7 but o pictures!! can use see them or do use just see day 7?

no pics there alex....

well thers the 2 from yesterday at day 7, what do use think i should do about number of plants/space iv got, you can see the space in the pic and the plants in the big pots. if all these plants turned out female which they probs wont would i have enough room?

Back
Top Bottom