Alex's First Grow- Blue Cheese & Himalayen Blue

honest? just that people have said thats a lot of plants for a small area and so on, youv made my day in telling me its ok lol, also before i test it on a plant il run it past you, a freind had bought some nutes for his grow and didnt use them so hes gave them to me, the N-P-K fert blend is 24-8-16 is that any good to use? thanks hogdady your a manof wisdom lol

hey hogdady need a bit of helpi think, iv got 1 plant im concerned about, its not the same shape as the others looks more like a lettuce lol il post the 2 piks of the bad one followed by a pik of another one that i think looks healthy and maybe you could give me advice on what may be wrong

SP_A01361.jpg

SP_A0138.jpg

SP_A0134.jpg

SP_A0135.jpg

top 2 piks are of the troubled plant, its leaves dont seem to be forming correct shape and are curling upwards, bottom 2 pics are of a one thats looking good as are the other 8, all are at day 9 of 18/6

They look like they are just reaching for the light bro, not a problem doing that.

Regarding the different shapes, they are maybe more indica dominant as oppose to sativa, if you see in my grow I have each going and they are very very different, one has fatty fat leaves the other slender. Yes indeed, like cabbages haha

I think they meant not a problem to have too many plants ever! But yes of course it will get extremely crowded in there and will be difficult in a small space with ten plants. The 600 watt light is good enough for them its just lack of space. they will treble in size during flowering so you wont want them to get too big perhaps before going into flowering stage. Make sense? You just need to think ahead a little

:thumb:

ok mate thanks, treble in size both ways? hight and width? this is me first grow and with the lack of expieriance il ask, from your point of view, if it was your grow with these plants and this space... how large would you let them veg before going on 12/12? remembering the blue himalayen are finished at 55days from seed. cheers.... i see wat you mean with leaf shapes i drop by regular to your grow :)

ok mate thanks, treble in size both ways? hight and width? this is me first grow and with the lack of expieriance il ask, from your point of view, if it was your grow with these plants and this space... how large would you let them veg before going on 12/12? remembering the blue himalayen are finished at 55days from seed. cheers.... i see wat you mean with leaf shapes i drop by regular to your grow :)

here is a pic of 35 girls that I'm just about to flip to flower...the smaller ones need about 4 more days...so you can get an idea on size....

S6300612.JPG

bloody hell!!!! thats some sight,i bet that room will look like a rain forest in no time :) thanks for the reply man il take that on board, hey dont these grow so quik? previous to these the only thing iv grown is a cherry tomato plant on my window sill that took months lol i cant belive that in 9 days my plants have got the size they are, these journals realy make you be able to see the differences too

hi all, i transplanted my plants into the big pots 3 days ago as you can see from the piks iv posted, i let the soil dry out, filled the new pots, made the shape in soil of the old pot, and transplanted them, the old small pots were covered in roots once i took them out you couldnt realy see much soil just roots. i today just piked up a few of the new pots and already there are roots poking through the holes in the new big pots. there are 2 of the blue cheese and 1 himalayen that are doing this. i assume its not healthy to have roots out of the soil. what should i do if anything, i can put piks on of this if use like?

You were in about a 1m x 1/2m x 2m height room if I rememeber right?

Height isnt an issue for you, I wouldnt be LSTing or anything to get them bushier, tall and skinny would be more ideal in this case. It of course depends on the strain, try to find some strain guides or other peoples grows on here of the same plant.

In my opinion, hopefully others will back it up, you have room for about 4 of those babies only on average if you flower them at around 1.5 foot tall or so.

How many litres are the pots amigo? If they are rooting already that is v quick root growth! tip them out a little and see if they are webbing. Again, some recent pics in my grow shoing abundant root growth meaning they needed transplanting. (It could be wise to repot again, altho probabaly not ready after 3 days!)

i think the pots are 9 litres, they are pots made primaraly for tomatos, il nip up and take a pik of the roots emerging through the holes and post it tonight if youl be about to pass verdict? my himalayens shud finish 12-14inch high (autos by lowrider) and my 5 blue cheese 55-65 cm in height(55-65 days flower) they are guide lines from barneys farm and lowrider the seed banks

Need to tip out the pot to see the roots on the outside of the soil.. they certainly shouldnt be filling those pots in 3 days. Mine were in 3.5l pots for about 2 weeks but some strains might be different of course.

2 feet depth is yer problem as I see it, 2 of my cheese side by side are over 2 feet across already, half way through veg! They will be reallly fighting for light if you have too many you know, like in leaves crossing other plants and shading them? They need a bit of space per plant.

Back
Top Bottom