1 mature white russian
16 lil ones rooted 3 weeks potted to 7.5 lit sat 31th oct

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_snc00299.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_snc00301.jpg

all advice on lst/supercropping welcomed
any other advice on maxing yeilds welcomed
AODHAN911:yummy:

Ill be the first to say welcome : ). Your setup sounds good and i cant wait to see some pictures. Ive seen and heard of supercropping but never done it myself, my next grow coming up im gonna try it on a couple plants and see what its all about. Goodluck brother ; )

Ill be the first to say welcome : ). Your setup sounds good and i cant wait to see some pictures. Ive seen and heard of supercropping but never done it myself, my next grow coming up im gonna try it on a couple plants and see what its all about. Goodluck brother ; )

hey man...cheers for welcome...
maybe you can halp me...
i have some pics but its telling me i can't post attachments
would amyone kno wot i must do
aodhan911

how's all...as you can see i've figured out the uploading...this is my veg room where you can see my mother (white russian) and some of 16 lil ladies...i intend in de next week or two to start my topping and the first stage ot lst...i'll keep this posted with updates...;)

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rsz_snc00301.jpg

Your mother is a real beauty. Looks like you're on your way to a great harvest, I cant wait to see the pics later on. Goodluck buddy ; )

the lasest upddate to clarify my situation ;)
flower_room.jpg

https://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2272/thumbs/nute_burn.jpg
https://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2272/thumbs/bubblegum09.jpg
https://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2272/thumbs/bubblegum11.jpg

these are of de flower room n some of de bubblegum buds off de last crop ;)
as can be seen i have 6 bubblegum which i regenerated from de last crop...the are now on day 8 of flowering for de second time...this is my first doing regeneration n i went in with de nutes too early n burned dem a little...lost half of what i had but de 6 remaining have been had lst n are recvering...all going according to plan i should crop christmas day (thanks santa ;) )...thats about all for now
all comments/advise welcome
:smokin:AODHAN911:smokin:

hi mate firstly you aint got the uploading of your pics right ha ha...right pain in the ass looking at them individually ? lmao........your LST ing is looking real nice......gonna have some fat bushes......just the way i like em :) all looks great from here mate ....keep up the good work.........be lucky weedtastic...edit....... christmas day buddage.......got to remember to put that on my xmas list lol

hello all...been busy busy busy

my 600 hps arrived in de post 10 days ago n i got her up n running...the light quality is quiet noticable...i have four bubblegum under flower n they look as if dey are responding well to the light...

this is all the ajustment i can make for now n will go for another 600 hps as soon as i can afford it...

I have to take cuttings tomoro which i will be putting in a peat/perlite/horticultural sand medium...the hormone i'll be using will be gel first then powder...the last batch i did i got 90/95 % rooted so hoping for much de same...

will take some more pics tomoro of cuttings mother girl under LST n 4 bubblegum in flower...

;) AODHAN911;)

hello all...
here are some pics as to how de LST is coming along and the mother after cuttings been taken...also some of de cuttings taken...i'm very happy with all in the veg room...all appears to be healthy...
rsz_snc00406.jpg
rsz_snc00404.jpg
rsz_snc00405.jpg
rsz_snc00407.jpg
rsz_snc00412.jpg

i also have 4 bubblegum in the flowering room which are doing ok and will be cropped all going according to plan around christmas day...
all comments/advice welcomed
;)AODHAN911;)

hello again all...:thanks: for all input :smokin:
had to make a decision at de w/e...my 4 regenerated bubblegum 6 weeks into flower had to b pulled from de flower room...not budding up serious lack of pistols n trics...:thedoubletake:
rsz_snc00013.jpg
rsz_snc00012.jpg

I'm puzzled...i'm thinking too much netes...been a bet over anxious...

on a brighter note i changed 2x250w cfl + 1x200w cfl with a 600hps
i have 16 sog/LST coming along at 14"/350mm in de flowering room and after dat i have rooted cuttings to be potted up:slide:
rsz_snc00006.jpg
rsz_snc00005.jpg
rsz_snc00004.jpg
rsz_snc00003.jpg

I know that the measure tape reads 9""/225mm but dere is another 5"/125mm to centre of pot
the best i can get from the disaster that was the bubblegum is a well tweeked flower room...easy on de nutes...lol :rollit:

:ganjamon: AODHAN911 :Rasta:

these are W/R 1 week into flowering...:grinjoint:

rsz_snc00048.jpg

rsz_snc00047.jpg

rsz_snc00033.jpg

these are how the mother is 2 weeks after taking cuttings :grinjoint:

rsz_snc00041.jpg

dat's about where i'm at at de moment and as always all advice welcomed

:grinjoint: AODHAN911 :grinjoint:

these are the remainder of de 40 cuttings i took...i got 92.5% rooting :rollit:

rsz_snc00038.jpg

these are of de next batch of W/R going 12/12 feb 6ish...:grinjoint:

rsz_snc00039.jpg

rsz_snc00040.jpg

hi mate hope you don t mind but ive made a few obbservations on your grow were perhaps you cud improve your yeild....firstly mate your plants that wud not flower were not suffering from nute burn...they did not have enough light is wot im thinking.....2 x 600 watt hps will defenintly improve your yeild ......how many plants are you flowering under one hps ? how far from the tops of your plants does the light sit ?.....i also do not see any fans in your grow room ....do you have fans ?....you mentioned in my thread i was more advanced than you........its not just because of my nutes.....as i have not used any nutes yet in this grow....let me know your thoughts...and sorry if im poking my nose in were it don t belong ha ha........hope this helps.....be lucky weedtastic

hi mate hope you don t mind but ive made a few obbservations on your grow were perhaps you cud improve your yeild....firstly mate your plants that wud not flower were not suffering from nute burn...they did not have enough light is wot im thinking.....2 x 600 watt hps will defenintly improve your yeild ......how many plants are you flowering under one hps ? how far from the tops of your plants does the light sit ?.....i also do not see any fans in your grow room ....do you have fans ?....you mentioned in my thread i was more advanced than you........its not just because of my nutes.....as i have not used any nutes yet in this grow....let me know your thoughts...and sorry if im poking my nose in were it don t belong ha ha........hope this helps.....be lucky weedtastic

man by all means comment at will...:peace:
as you probably guessed i'm new to indoor growing...i grow with another guy in two seperate locations...de bubble gum dat wouldn't flower we have concluded it was old seeds day one...they were nothing but trouble...those ones were regenerated after flowering vegged n flowered again...my mate had the same result with cuttings off de same mother...he flowered de mother n 10 others in a 1sq mt room wit a 600hps n the mother (oldest) performed worst n de other 10 not alot better...the seeds were a 3 variety deal on a site n that suggested to us dey were old defective seeds...anyway now dat de W/R is being fazed in i have 16 in 16sq ft with 1 600hps n 2x250 cfl red...de hps is 18"/45cm from leaves...and no i don't have a fan yet but intend to get an osilating fan in de next couple of days...is it correct dat i could get de light lower if i have a fan blowing on it??

by no means do i take offence...i really appreciate de input/advice:peace:
de day we stop learning is de day we start dying :grinjoint:

:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

hi mate...yes indeed you may get your light lower with a fan blowing.....in that size room maybe 2 or 3 fans is maybe best ?...if you are stuck for money and can afford only one fan ...i suggest you place it so it blows the air on top off your plants....(between plant top and light will be perfect ) to blow the heat from the light away...lowering your light maybe 1 inch a day to see if you get light burn...light burn will turn your leaf a little yellow first then golden ...so watch out for this....also wot a couple of fans will help with is the strengthening of the stems...as the plant sways in the breeze the stems thicken giving you stronger more bushier plants....6 plants for a 600 watt hps.....9 and thats pushing it imo.....perhaps if it was me i wud pick out my favourite 6 and get them so your light covers that area......the recomedations suggest 1 metre by 1 metre size grow area for 1 light......the difference between a 400 watter and a 600 watter is this......the 600 will penertrate lower into the plant canopy....don t be mistaken higher watts gives better area coverage.....its just deeper if you get me ?....wot is your temps night and day ?.....humidity ?...and your ph in your water run off ?...sorry for all the questions...im gettin determined now to see you with some lovly bud lol.....be lucky weedtastic...edit ops forgot to say those seeds didn t sound to great at all....and where did you say you got your white russians from ?

Back
Top Bottom