JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

thanks mate , grow tent is awesome! really amazing at keeping out the light, keeping in the smell, and easy to break down or put up and also pretty strong for hanging lights and fans etc.. :) i love it would recommend it to anyone , just make sure you buy a trusted brand cause theres alot of cheap knock off ones out there, i myself am using secret jardin and they seem to have made pretty sturdy tents from my experience

THATS AN AWSUM LOOKING SITE MY FRIEND!!! :goodjob:
Love the pics just after lights on.. The LED lights really come into effect well there.. Its about the only time my stupid camera looks to take a good pic!
Those are very chunky and dense looking buds mate and Id be proud of your effort JJ... YOU DESERVE SOME KUDOS;)
Keep up the good work, will drop in agen soon... Later bud, Smokemup

cheers!! wizz and smokem!

thanks for all the kind words, you guys are pro's as well so what i know and can achieve is all thanks to guys like u you!
so reps back at both of ya!

was busy today guys! finally made almost my whole DWC set up! check it out :)

DSCN3172.JPG
DSCN31674.JPG
DSCN31711.JPG
DSCN31691.JPG
DSCN31663.JPG
DSCN31682.JPG

thinking i might change the 4 non grey ones to grey ones just so it looks nice and uniform and dont want any light getting to them roots :)

Nice setup buddy;) Well youre gunna have a few little girls to tend to soon!! Hope they grow awsumly for ya!!!

[video=youtube;_JZom_gVfuw]
[/video]

Joker Haze is coming down today guys! spotted what looks to be nanners starting , not a shame tho with only 3 days left before i chop em all anyway.

" bursting with flavour "

DSCN31741.JPG

Juicy song and Juicy buds giving those reps. :thumb:

Oh and nice on the DWC. Very nice cant wait to see you go all hydro. Im happy I did as well. Just a heads up about the air pumps your using, I never used them before but I'd like to give a bit of info. Make sure the out put pressure of the pumps are great more then 30L per bucket. Or dont add any heavy nutes like anything that will clog your air stones. Example sea weed is really thick and if the out put isnt great then they will clog the air stones pretty quick and that will make the air less in the solution plus cause root rot. So keep your eye on that. Oh also keep your water below or around 50F the lower the water temp the more o2 the water holds which max is 12PPM. Also if your using tap water check the TDS if its to high the nutes will start to cling to the particles in the water and will make the water cloudy. But if your using RO or store bought water your cool. :thumb:

Thanks guys! for all the kind words! reps coming to u all! :)

[video=youtube;nodvVcchziU]
[/video]

And wizz awesome info there mate, Im sure i will be picking your brain when i get my new journal up in a few days just have to go buy some clay balls and germ some seeds clean out the tent etc and also wait 1 more day for my hanging buds to dry :).

I will be doing a full update either tomorrow or the next guys! All went well and i have chopped and trimmed the batch! :cheer:
been drying now for about 2 1/2 days but ill go more into that later!

Heres something to keep you guys going untill then :thumb:

DSCN34021.JPG
DSCN33932.JPG
DSCN33922.JPG
DSCN33913.JPG
DSCN33183.JPG
DSCN33122.JPG

:peace::thanks: JJ

JJ - Thats the bomb bro!! You made my day today:) I found this and man I packed a couple pipes and watched and reminisced on when I last saw this fil clip over 10yrs ago!!
And soon my friend.. I HOPE ILL HAVE SOME JUICY BUDS. So I can spread mad love smoke blunts with my peeps.. Love BIG and Pac and also a fair few other varieties of music but Hiphop is where my heart is, An Old Dirty Bastard track - Brooklyn Zoo I used to Battle people to that, we used to pick our fave rap song and blast it thru a mega phone:) Awsum times neighbours hated us but some mad sounds came out from that house...
Take care buddy, and Ill be by soon, Catch ya. Smokemup..:goodjob:

Duuuude!!! Finally got your shit dialed in! Looks amazing! I'm about to go through your other logs, but it seems like you got the hang out everything quick! *tear* I remember when you were just starting out..... Haha keep up the great work bro!

Batter in the box - Whats up with the pitch? Hilltop Hoods all up in this B&^ch.. Dont mind Hilltops, about Australias most decent flowing rappers I dont mind their style, But there isnt many very hard rappers - liike street rappers when you see Biggie n Pac batlling when they were young, We have great stories to tell here - I am a part time wanna be rapper and prefer to sing about things that affect me and what Ive seen and gone thru - And I freestyle some verses but never really write it down but Ive made songs in a couple days and rapped em.. AT HOME OF COURSE!! lol..
Well take it easy JJ and will chat soon ok.. Happy toking.. Smokemup

Joker... WASSSSUUUUPPPPP!!!
smoke report? :) How you been buddy? Hoping all has been well on your side of the garden, I been ok, but am eagerly awaiting this harvest. If I fail to produce 1 pound at least I am in deficit. I only have a few seeds left, and they are of a differernt strain unknown, but they are the one I sprouted with Lucy this grow theyre a solid short tight node spaced plant. Thats why I didnt keep it going as I thought it wouldnt reach over 6ft.. But it seems I will have to go with one soon, Im thinking of stating a seed up soon just before harvest, so I have one ready to roll...
I managed to get 2 seeds from Cindy - But I am really wanting a different strain. With the C99xPR , I know I could potentially grow a full 7.5ft Hx4.5ftWx2.5ftD plant quite confidently now.
Its the strain thats letting me down now, as I dont order and I cant get any certain strains here, So I may have to order some via net or somethin.. I need a big growing girl.. Anyways, take it easy and cha soon. Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom