JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

JJ super grow +reps :)
Grow cought my eye as I'm growing super lemon haze too

I noticed in ur signiture. "Well arnt we all a bunch of little farmers". Were I live farmers get huge tax reliefs... I shud put my lighting bill on my tax return see if I get a bigger rebate haha

JJ super grow +reps :)
Grow cought my eye as I'm growing super lemon haze too

I noticed in ur signiture. "Well arnt we all a bunch of little farmers". Were I live farmers get huge tax reliefs... I shud put my lighting bill on my tax return see if I get a bigger rebate haha

The govt. ruined the farming by giving them so many breaks, they get money for NOT growing crops. They don't have to be efficient to make the bank, they just have to be able to fill out forms and know how to work the system, IMHO it's just a huge welfare system for the rich! I'm not talkin out my butt, I know alotta farms and farmers....on a bad year they only take two vacations in europe!

The govt. ruined the farming by giving them so many breaks, they get money for NOT growing crops. They don't have to be efficient to make the bank, they just have to be able to fill out forms and know how to work the system, IMHO it's just a huge welfare system for the rich! I'm not talkin out my butt, I know alotta farms and farmers....on a bad year they only take two vacations in europe!

Mcloadie I couldn't agree more.... they plead poverty and the price of potatos trebles over a year but they manage to be driving around in range rovers. U never meet a really "hard up farmer"

Guys! im back!THANK GOD!!!!! My computer totally shit itself and died on me, i was without a computer for almost 3 weeks now :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: i lost alot of pictures and a whole lotta other stuff, finally brought a new laptop and luckly i have a few pictures i found left on my memory card so i will upload and reply to all you tomorrow guys!! much love! :peace:

Duuuude!!! Finally got your shit dialed in! Looks amazing! I'm about to go through your other logs, but it seems like you got the hang out everything quick! *tear* I remember when you were just starting out..... Haha keep up the great work bro!

Sphnx awesome to see you back buddy!
Ive come a little bit of a way since the last grows havent i... owe it all to you guys here at 420!!:thanks: moving onto hydro now so cant wait!! finally back on 420 site after having some computer problems, so ill have to do the rounds. you got any journals up buddy?
reps :)

Im loving hilltop hoods for many years smokem! they are the bomb! very good rappers not in the same way as big and pac , but what they do sounds good and works well , i also have a hidden passion for rapping and also like you exercise it ONLY in my home or the shower haha\ul

Im sure your harvest will be bountiful as ur mamaz always produce beast like ! haha , ive been good here buddy computer fucked out on me right after harvest and lost a whole lot of pictures and other stuff but i managed to save some! ill update all the stuff very soon buddy and ill pop around to see how lucy girl is doing , she must be a BEAST!

reps buddy!

Thanks Alex & welcome !:welcome:

Super lemon haze was the Bomb! I harvested her atleast 2 weeks too early cause she totally puts me in a heavy head high and couch lock after a nice big bong! if i can give any advice on the SLH is give her dry spells and really wait untill shes really ready to be cut, , about nutes well my girls where pushing them hard! she was the only girl who didnt get burnt or any defs but im not sure if that is just down to her or the strain

about the farmers sig haha
Well in my country we have very harsh winters short summers so if you can manage to grow anything you are good farmer!
sounds like good idea tho anyway that wins back the money i pay to the goverment but never see back is a good idea in my books :D

Money for not growing crops!!? i like the sound of that! is it like that in the usa? i think im gona have to put " become a farmer in america " on the bucket list now mcloadie :D hey thanks again guys for still checking in even tho i havent been! reps!

Twista ft. Lil Boosie - Fire - YouTube

Alright guys So i finally found the time to update this journal,
As i said earlier guys my Laptop died unfortunately few weeks ago and i lost a lot of pictures big time bummer because i also lost all my previous grows as well thank god there is :420:

Anyway guys so a report on the harvest, yield wise i fell short again of my expected goal but not by much only myself to blame for that, over feed them towards the end which stunted the swell and im starting to think i had 1 too many plants at the time , I averaged about 40-60g per plant. but the white rhinos def packed on more weight then all the other strains. and they were pretty consistent too all yielding about the same amounts.

Smoke reports.

SLH - Pungent Citrus taste sooo goood but tickles the throat a bit, resin packed every time i hit this in my double filtered ice bong im still getting resin all over my teeth haha, the head high its great knocks you on your ass but you feel active at the same time, good pain reliever as well, my backs been killing me lately and one hit of it and no worries anymore ;)

Snow White - The smell is great!! It has a very pleasant floral aroma while growing but once cured the smell turns more toward a very sweet almost perfume but dank smell to it... Very hard to describe, has a very unique sweet yet dank taste, really nice high :D

White rhino - Musky danky smell to them and it gets even danker after a cure, nice relaxing smoke almost too relaxing ;) I wouldn't call this an ideal daytime smoke, but a fat joint of the WR before a movie or anything (and maybe a couple during) will certainly make it alot better.

Finally heres some pictures guys in no order at all any questions just ask ;)

DSCN33083.JPG
DSCN33054.JPG
DSCN33044.JPG
DSCN32902.JPG
DSCN32882.JPG
DSCN32822.JPG
DSCN32812.JPG
DSCN32803.JPG
DSCN32681.JPG
DSCN32654.JPG
DSCN32644.JPG
DSCN32551.JPG
DSCN32452.JPG
DSCN32503.JPG
DSCN32513.JPG
DSCN32441.JPG
DSCN32412.JPG
DSCN32402.JPG
DSCN32343.JPG
DSCN32282.JPG
DSCN32192.JPG
DSCN31981.JPG

Hilltop Hoods - Still Standing - YouTube

And now i would like to introduce you guys to some lovely little ladies i have here,

So guys as you probly know or noticed im moving on from soil and going into the hydro side or growing :cheer::high-five:
Over the last 2 weeks ive been collecting and getting all the things that i would be needing for that guys and im glad to say things
are finally ready!! :thumb:

What i have to grow this round is a new strain to hit the market from Green house seeds called Sweet Mango Auto, i was lucky enough to get these seeds for free as im a "test" grower for them and growing these babies in a auto-flowering cup they have going on another forum site.

Heres info about the strain on herbies seed bank

! Green House Sweet Mango Automatic Feminised Seeds - Updated:2nd Jun 2013

So after i had everything ready it was time to germ these babies, i choose the paper towel technic and worked like
a charm with 10/10 seeds cracking it was then time to place them in my root cubes and then under the 90w led after 12 hours
the first seeds broke through followed by the rest in the next 12 hours. i then let them go for another day under the led before
transplanting them into the dwc system and added the 250hps

DSCN3427.JPG

DSCN3434.JPG
DSCN3439.JPG
DSCN34471.JPG
DSCN34521.JPG
DSCN34654.JPG
DSCN34675.JPG
DSCN34711.JPG
DSCN3494.JPG

These seeds are growing fast heres the difference between 24hours

DSCN34821.JPG
DSCN34893.JPG

DSCN34693.JPG
DSCN35052.JPG

oh also i flipped my tent on its side now so the measurements are 2mx 1.5m x 1.5m
thats it for now guys :)
any questions fire away guys. im totally hangover at the moment so its really hard to think :D

its pretty dense for a sativa make sure you let them go for as long as they need to tho otherwise youll miss out on alot of weight ;)

the picture with my arm in it is SLH i should of let her go for another 2 weeks i think and she would have gotten huge

Back
Top Bottom