JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

thanks guys! smokem i just replied to you on ur journal mate! lucy is a beasssst!,

Yeah im pretty happy so far with my growth in these buckets these autos are surpose to take off any day now with there flowering most of the same strain in soil usually take off at 20days so lets hope i might be a little ahead ;)

Whats up guys! not much to update on, just a few pics to keep ya going

[video=youtube;CFrW9_B93Pg]
[/video]

Sweet mango Auto flower x 10 - day 16 veg from seed

K800_DSCN3834.JPG
K800_DSCN3830.JPG
K800_DSCN3835.JPG
K800_DSCN3829.JPG
K800_DSCN3826.JPG
K800_DSCN3818.JPG
K800_DSCN3814.JPG

thanks guys happy highs ;)

Three6Mafia - Despite what ya heard or what ya saw, When ya look at me man ya see HARDCORE;) Love it.. Recently bought their album about 5 mnths ago and its not too bad..
Nice girls you got going there bro!! I finally got 2 seeds to pop a tap root, so nxt round is not far away:) Take it easy mate and I hope your girls all perform well for ya! Be cool, Smokemup

Thanks alot Wizz , smoke , Vick
Congrats on zee babies smokem ;)

[video=youtube;92FCRmggNqQ]
[/video]

So guys im back for another update , Summer is still full on cranking here , and we are about to have mid summer celebrations tomorrow! :slide::surf::party::allgood:

So my Girlfriends mother is borrowing the camera for a few days so i havent been able to take good pictures for a while so the pictures i have are from a few days ago

I have to say guys these sweet mango autoflowers are amazing they are growing so fast they just started there flowering yesterday at day 20 ( pistils on all girls! ) from seed so tomorrow morning they go on 12/12.. not much else to say really im having a calcium problem at the moment our taps & nutrient here have a lack of it so i have to add it myself but that will have to wait till monday as the stores are closed for the weekend.

So heres the pictures from day 19 from seed

K1024_DSCN3846.JPG
K1024_DSCN3864.JPG
K1024_DSCN3869.JPG
K1024_DSCN3877.JPG
K1024_DSCN3878.JPG
K1024_DSCN3879.JPG
K1024_DSCN3880.JPG
K1024_DSCN3881.JPG
K1024_DSCN3887.JPG
K1024_DSCN3888.JPG
K1024_DSCN3890.JPG

and i managed to get these pictures from my phone today so here they are at day 21 from seed guys :)

1063409_10151622105564333_1833387020_n.jpg
1060001_10151622104894333_1546722937_n.jpg
1057503_10151622106364333_1083742487_n.jpg

thats it for now guys :) hope u are all enjoying summer! or winter where ever u are!

happy highs guys!

welcome Jon! :)

Yeah i started this journal in soil and finished them girls. during that time i recieved some auto seeds for a growing competition on another website .. but they said on that website that my autoflowers can only be recorded on that site. so instead of starting a new journal on here and maybe them finding it, i thought it would be easier just to add onto this journal, also its my first time growing in hydro so encase i fried them all early on i thought it would be better just to keep this journal alive instead of starting one and maybe finishing it :D

ill have to change my sig its a bit misleading :D

thanks for zee kind words buddy :)

:thumb::Namaste::welcome:

but thanks for

Hiyah JJ,
I just read the whole journal, well done, it was beautifuly done, nice pics and layout, the girls were prity awesome to congrads on the fine harvest and good luck in your new adventure. Hope you don't mind if I tag along.
Regards,
Dutch

Hey JJ,
Theyre looking great so far mate!!! And theres only bigger things to come:) Hope you get a good grow from them and I reckon youll get some good numbers weight wise. So how ve you been anyways buddy?
Hoping all is well over your way.. Have a good one and will chat soon ok mate. Smokemupm8

Hey JJ,
Theyre looking great so far mate!!! And theres only bigger things to come:) Hope you get a good grow from them and I reckon youll get some good numbers weight wise. So how ve you been anyways buddy?
Hoping all is well over your way.. Have a good one and will chat soon ok mate. Smokemupm8

thanks bro! wait till you see this update alot has happened in the last week they are huge :D i think ill get some good numbers this grow but have to keep in mind they are autoflowers so its gona be a surprise non the less :D
Ive been really good matey just been enjoying summer alot been fishing for most of the week and grilling on the BBQ ;)
how about u buddy hows life?

take care my man!

[video=youtube;8M6UV6QWw3s]
[/video]

Wassap guys!

So Im back for another update on the girls! a lot has happened in the last week since my last post!
These autos are freaking insane!! they just want to grow and grow and grow and grooooooow compared to those small
autos i had in the last grow , im really please with these and thankful i gave autos another shot after those last ones

so ive been changing the reses every week guys and so far no sign of any problems in the roots, every time i change the res i let the girls sit in a nice bubble bath of ph water while i mix up the new reses and then before repotting them i give the roots a nice spray down
just encase the bath missed anything, it seems to be working so far so good.
GREAT NEWS! all the girls started shooting pistils on day 21 from seed so we are now officially in flower for 4 days!! :cheer:
girls are stretching now and are currently at 50cm without including the pots

Any way time for a few pictures :)

Sweet mango autos ( day 5 flower - day 26 from seed )

DSCN40242.JPG
DSCN40351.JPG
DSCN4036.JPG
DSCN40391.JPG
DSCN4017.JPG

And last but not least heres some canna butter & corn :D
DSCN38972.JPG

funny story, me and a friend went out and celebrated mid summer on saturday night after a night of a few drinks and smoke we decided to head back to my place at 4am for a BBQ on the balcony after we had eaten our way through meat,sausages and alot of bacon and marsh mellows we suddenly felt the urge to smoke, but to our bad luck we hadnt any bud with us at the time :/ so smart ass me thought " hey ive got alot of cannabutter in the fridge lets just put that on our corn " that was the starting or the end for us. not only did it taste so bad ( i was thinking this is like being on fear factor while i ate it ) but after 1 hour i was so FFFF'd out of my brains i had to go to bed :D few hours of rest passed and i wake up at 4pm feeling a little too good ;) go look in the mirror and my eyes are redder then a ginger that sat in the sun too long :D

well thats it guys :D

thanks and happy highs :)

:laughtwo::laughtwo: ME WWANT CORRRN!!!! lol.. Its amazing what the mind can create when low on weed:)
Hey JJ, Hows things buddy?
Well you were right - I am pretty IMPRESSED with that growth! They look great mate, and thats wikid - hope they keep on growin' for ya and growin':)
So have they been topped? They havent have they? Oh and just a question about the Auto's, Ive never thought of trying them as I know little about them - I thought theyre just a smaller growing plant that can flower randomly! Not quite right? lol
Is there a maximum height the Auto's can reach - depending on strain? See, as i like mine to grow to hopefully over 6ft H x 4.5ft W x 2.5ft D - So thats why I stick with regular seeds, but at a later point if I have the ability I may try one!
Good update JJ, Youre doing something right so dont change much, Unless ya have to of course:) Catch ya later , Smokemup

:laughtwo::laughtwo: ME WWANT CORRRN!!!! lol.. Its amazing what the mind can create when low on weed:)
Hey JJ, Hows things buddy?
Well you were right - I am pretty IMPRESSED with that growth! They look great mate, and thats wikid - hope they keep on growin' for ya and growin':)
So have they been topped? They havent have they? Oh and just a question about the Auto's, Ive never thought of trying them as I know little about them - I thought theyre just a smaller growing plant that can flower randomly! Not quite right? lol
Is there a maximum height the Auto's can reach - depending on strain? See, as i like mine to grow to hopefully over 6ft H x 4.5ft W x 2.5ft D - So thats why I stick with regular seeds, but at a later point if I have the ability I may try one!
Good update JJ, Youre doing something right so dont change much, Unless ya have to of course:) Catch ya later , Smokemup

Yo yo Smokem :)

things are coming along smoother then a babies bottom here so far coming in at day 30 from seed and the girls are almost finished there stretch, the autos well most of them now are sitting at 1m without including the pots and 1m in width so its getting really crammed in there!!! :high-five:
thanks for the kind words as always bro reps are coming your way :high-five::Namaste:

About the topping, Nope they havent been topped at all, but what i was doing during the veg period was whenever i saw a fan leaf covering the lower growth i would pull it down below the growth it was covering, i started this pretty much from the moment they started there side growths and it really seems to have paid off :) these autos are only surpose to have 1 main cola so lets hope that i changed that :D

Im fairly new to the auto game too, i would count this as my first proper auto grow seeing as i didnt really give the first autos i grew before any attention and they were really cheap seeds the ones i had grown earlier, but these ones are from green house seeds and they really seem to have there sh*t sorted there.
Im not sure about the vegging what i know from autos is that most of them will show sex at day 21 of veg regardless there size, from that day forward they will stretch and then start to flower quickly after the stretch, another thing is that they are not photo-period plants, meaning they will flower at any given light cycle, i started them on 24/0 light schedule for about 10 days then after that i switch to 18/6 untill they showed sex then once they sexed it was time for 12/12. ive heard if u run them on 18/6 during there whole cycle they get pretty big... but thats what ive heard :D autos are still fairly unknown and its really hard to find info on them because alot of people dont want to try them....

We shall have to wait and see my man!! :)

Peace buddy

Happy highs!
jj

Night pic guys coming to you at day 30 from seed. its getting dam crammed in there. they are almost finished there stretch and are on the homeward bound in about a week im sure i will have some bud to show u guys :)

[video=youtube;3NPQJKaDLgY]
[/video]

DSCN41012.JPG

DSCN41022.JPG
DSCN41032.JPG
DSCN4104.JPG

Hiyah JJ,
Ive done a lot of autos as its super quick turnaround. Your doing great man, never top em as it just stunts em and as you've done already the photoperiod can be adjusted to hamper growth. Never 24/0 as this is too taxing on em, they need a sleep. Nine weeks from sprout to harvest is just sweet. Theyre looking lovely man:)

Awesooome thanks dutch!

Yeah i was thinking the same about topping because there just such a small cycle that they wouldnt have time to recover so thanks for confirming that buddy :thanks:
And thanks for the info on 24/0 ill have to make sure i remember that i was actually thinking that it was a bit much so good that you also confirmed that too! love :420: learning alllllll the time :)

glad ive got a auto man here!! :high-five:

thanks buddy :)

Hey guys another small update

We are pretty much done with the stretch ..... I think anyway :cheer:
looking into the tent today and seeing quite a few pistils shooting away so lowered the lights a bit closer. Its an absolute jungle in there guys so hard to even move around in the tent, thank god i left about a foot space from the back wall and side walls otherwise i wouldnt even be able to get in there :D.

Most of the girls are sitting at 1.1m ( not including pots ) tallest girl is 1.2m
I really impressed with this growth its crazy to think that only just 32 days ago they had just sprouted!

thanks again guys ill probly do a big upload towards the end of the week

[video=youtube;5NV6Rdv1a3I]
[/video]

Sweet Mango Autoflowers 10x ( Day 32 from seed )

DSCN41721.JPG
DSCN41731.JPG
DSCN41481.JPG

DSCN41761.JPG
DSCN41751.JPG

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom