JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

in the mean time while i have been away i have been busy, i have two grow rooms now ,

1 with 8 chemdogs in hydro ( below )
K1600_DSCN6238.JPG

and also 8 Autobombs autoflowers ( below)
K1600_DSCN6276.JPG

both are flowring now so i will make a new journal for them too! :)

thanks guys

good to be back

Welcome back JJ!
2 tents!?

Yeah dude..
looking good

:yummy:

yeah man :DD got two tents now ;) just loggin off now but ill be back on tomorrow my friend vick good to see ya still around!!! ;)

hey guys :)

im having trouble finding my pictures for my sweet mango grow.. hehe i have too many pictures

but please guys in the mean time enjoy this new grow journal i have going

JokerJohns Autobomb In Bloom :)

Are those computer fans you're using ? ... Absolutely made me LOL, that's a GREAT idea bro ! ...

Few tips on germinating ... I always use tissue (kitchen roll or cotton wool works great too!), 1 square per seed, folded 4 times into a smaller square, dampen with luq warm water, then fold in half with seeds in the middle forming a triangle ... Then put them in an empty DVD/GAME case, seal (for pure darkness) and leave in a warm dark place ... I usually wrap the case in a towel then put above my gas boiler ... So it doesn't have direct contact to the heat source but substains it once at highest temperature ...

Usually every time i get 10/10 seeds sprouted with a few acceptions of 12/13, 13/15 and 9/10 (my last grow). But i did 10, 3 days ago and ALL have sprouted, BIG SMILES !! ...

Sometimes it comes down the the actual quality of the seed and any light during that short period of time will interrupt and maybe even kill them ! :( ...

I love everything you've posted, great pictures of equipment and babies ! :D ...

At the moment I'm currently doing 10x Autoflowers (2nd attempt). 1st attempt went really well actually. The only problem i had was that they stretched a fair bit during the short veg stage they had due to lights being too far away from the plants, a bit like yours did!

I'm new to the 420 magazine fan page and would love some info/hints/tips from you :)

I'm currently considering low stress training but have no knowledge to it whatsoever. Have you done any such training before with indoor grows? ... And what would the outcome be?

Also if you have any reccomendations on nutrients for Autoflowers, I would appreciate anything you have to offer me including brands, dosage etc... Since I'm used to growing normal plants but I want a change in nutes as these are only cheapy ones ...

Love your posts, keep calm and stay high !

PEACE x

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom