JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

good idea wizz yeah my big fan at the moment isnt working so im gona have to go buy a new one..... bummer

But in brighter news girls are growing strong for autos ;)

@ day 3 now guys these are expected to take 8-9 weeks total from seed to harvest

DSCN35193.JPG
DSCN35183.JPG
DSCN35162.JPG

:Namaste:

Easy mate, thanks for kind words on my journal :)

Looks like you set to go again. Is this your first hydro run? Never done one myself. Hope all goes well for you.

Nice harvest as well mate, show some more pictures when the nugs are cured and showing their true selves. Sorry I haven't got any nug pictures up of mine the camera is broke , thats why my journal went a bit dead recently.

I keep popping by though , Keep up the good work mate :thumb:

Hey Jb

No problem mate you deserve the reps just went now to check your page again and my jaw dropped such beauties on there!! :high-five::bravo:

Yeah buddy this is my first try at growing hydro, i have to say so far so smooth, i think i have the powder feeding nutrients i got for free from green house seeds is really playing a major factor in there, really easy to use and the formula last 1 week in the reses. this powder is also designed just for short flowering plants so its perfect! :high-five: you can also buy other ones for different strains and phenos

DSCN2300.JPG

i have to give reps again for those beauties on your page buddy :)

Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock - YouTube

What up guys thanks for checking in guys bit hard for me to get around to everyones journals and comment at the moment but im trying :)

not too much to report on, Roots growing at about a inch a day atm so nice and fast :)

Sweet mango Autos 10x - Veg day 4

K800_DSCN3526.JPG
K800_DSCN3531.JPG
K800_DSCN3529.JPG
K800_DSCN3528.JPG
K800_DSCN3525.JPG
K800_DSCN3524.JPG
K800_DSCN3522.JPG
K800_DSCN3523.JPG

sweeet cheers guys

[video=youtube;X203WIT3mYk]
[/video]

Thanks wizz and wild :)

Sup Guys hows everyone!! summer is here so i have been spending all my time outdoors living it up , have such a short summer so we have to make the most of it here so dont hate me guys if im not on very often :D

Update DWC - 10 x sweet mango autoflowers

Girls are growing strong guys, been a bit hot in the tent so got a bit of leaf curling , had a fan break down on me but fixed it so there nice and cool now :)

So we are at day 10 from seed now guys :) 10 more days and these girls should show there sex and then ill start them in 12/12 and add the 400hps into mix

K800_DSCN3667.JPG
K800_DSCN3665.JPG
K800_DSCN3666.JPG
K800_DSCN3672.JPG
K800_DSCN3671.JPG
K800_DSCN3669.JPG
K800_DSCN3662.JPG
K800_DSCN3661.JPG
K800_DSCN3656.JPG

Happy high guys

thanks buddy haha :D Yeah thank god now my girlfriend has lightened up to my other girls ;) unfortunately my computer burnt out few weeks ago and lost everything. but i posted the dry weight ( around ) on the other journal. thanks for taking the time to read the journals mate , just started some autos here if ur interested ;)

Shit JJ doin good matey!!
I am having drama s getting 2 beans to pop their tap roots, its been 5 days now? Normally Ill have them open in a few days, So I put 2 other seeds in just in case theyre stuffed, Which ever pops first will be grown!!
I like the growth you ve got so far mate:goodjob: Theyre looking to be good producers so far, I hope they keep growing at that rate for you and they have some nice root structures too!!
Well buddy Ill be sure to keep an eye on these girls:) Take it easy and have a good one! Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom