JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

Hey JJ, coming by to say HAPPY 420 and plants are looking good. I see your still having strange growth going on. Was that from a seedbank?

Thanks Wiz 420 was celebrated the right way here!
I was reading the news and i heard there was some shootings at the 420 in colorado? if im correct? what happened there guys did they explain what it was about?

Anyway that weird growth was just the one from the beginning . the picture of what looks like two weird growth is just the one, when i snipped it off and trimmed most of the Crap it had on it i could see a split at the top so i just gave it a little push apart and it pretty much split into two pieces which makes me believe it was two branches that maybe fused together?

its from one of my Nirvana Wonder Woman. you think i should send them an email and picture and see what they think?

:peace: brother

Alright guys so i have decided its to come to the dark side

Its almost time to start my next grow with these babies coming to an end, for my next grow i will be growing
10 x sweet mango autoflowers from greenhouseseeds

now after 3 grows of soil i have decided its time to come to the water culture side ;)
ive done a bit of research on all the growing mediums, ebb and flow , aeroflow , dwc , etc..
and decided that Dwc will the easiest to build and get a grasp of water culture growing to start off with

heres what i came up with anyway guys.. ive pretty much got all the things down i think. but im just learning this stuff :D
anyway check it out , its just the first design so far so can be tweaked and im always open to other options.
each bucket will hold there own res and i will have to drain them manually, i know i could design a recirculating res but i just want it basic basic so i can get my grasp on it first. then after 1 or two grows i can get a bit more complicated :)

dwc6.jpg

what do u think guys?

JJ :peace::Namaste:

awesome guys! thanks for checking in

Hempys sound good doc, would u say hempys are as good as growing in hydro?

I was thinking to have it so each bucket will hold there own res and ill just manually drain and add nutes individually, reason for this is just to save my ass if i ever over nute or anything like that, it wont affect all the plants, and also i cant afford leaks :D

Mcloadie great idea on the pump i was thinking to maybe add some drain taps to the bottom of the buckets, i was even thinking maybe just attaching a bit of hose to each bottem and just kink it so the water holds and everytime i need to drain just un kink the hoses & drain?

make sense?

Thanks

Looks good JJ!
contemplating going to the dark side too.
But Like you I CAN'T afford leaks, at all..
Torn between either a huge sog grow in 2 gallon pots in gutters,
or 2 huge DWC home made buckets, each plant with their own light.
currently working on some Google Sketchup plans of what they'd look like.

Thanks vick Ive been watching your new grow! on my phone not only do the plants grow fast but also the journal :D

Yeah the only problem with Dwc im finding is, how the hell can you set up a sog with them? i guess the only way would be to have an external res so that u dont have to lift the tops of the buckets, i really cant wait to start building these soon :D.

I like your idea about a massive dwc with each plant there own light,
Thanks again buddy off to go school myself some more :)

:Namaste::peace:

JJ

sounds pretty pleasing doc , i have to grow two mother plants out while im growing these autos so maybe i could put the mothers in hempys?? i shall have to do a bit of research , ive been studying last 2 days on dwc growing so im feeling confident that its not too much for me to handle :)

I dont mind Luda, But that was not as good as Id hoped.. Leave the ganja songs to Cypress:)
Or maybe even method man or Busta Rhymes rappin freestyle full flow bout the chronic! Either way its all good..
So hows things been growing over your way? I also have to pick up my HPS as Im nearly set for flowering, So Ill help my mate harvest and then grab it back so Lucy can get moving..
Anyways hope all has been good, Take it easy JJ. Later mate, Smokemup

Simply awsum mate!!! Looking great so far.. Hope they give you a huuuge harvest:) Good one.. Smokem..

smokemup buddy how have you been! good to see you stop by things are going ok here buddy, snow whites seem to be lagging behind all the other strains, even the hazes are 3x the bud size! but apart from that all is great! ahh come on any song thats about our good old girl mary j is alright in my books ;) howz luccccy going buddy i bet shes already a beast!

Back
Top Bottom