White russian soil grow lst

Hey man I would hang your buds in a dark closet with a fan to keep the air moving. You dont want to dry your buds where theres light because it breaks down the thc making it less potent, this is what i've been told by a coulple expert growers and thats how i've been doing it since.Give it a try and i hope this helps you somewhat.....Oh and by the way great looking girls brother ;)

Hey man I would hang your buds in a dark closet with a fan to keep the air moving. You dont want to dry your buds where theres light because it breaks down the thc making it less potent, this is what i've been told by a coulple expert growers and thats how i've been doing it since.Give it a try and i hope this helps you somewhat.....Oh and by the way great looking girls brother ;)

nice one man...
i think i'll give that a go n see how i get on will keep you posted with pics...:peace:

:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

hi mate sorry for the slow response.........yes purple stems are the norm with the russians no probs there mate :) keeping buds in the dark for about 8 days drying with no fan on them .....otherwise they dry out to quickly...imo.......then 2 week cure in a air tight jar again in the dark....opening the lid 6 times a day for 10 mins..........this is all based on serious seeds....and only my obbservations with the russians...i don t mean to trash anybody elses ideas...hope this helps mate.............be lucky weedtastic

hi mate sorry for the slow response.........yes purple stems are the norm with the russians no probs there mate :) keeping buds in the dark for about 8 days drying with no fan on them .....otherwise they dry out to quickly...imo.......then 2 week cure in a air tight jar again in the dark....opening the lid 6 times a day for 10 mins..........this is all based on serious seeds....and only my obbservations with the russians...i don t mean to trash anybody elses ideas...hope this helps mate.............be lucky weedtastic

sounds good and thorough imo. on my first grow (white rhino) - could you apply these drying/curing methods to the rhino

1st grow White Rhino - cfl / hps - help much appreciated

haven't had an recent update but will do in the next few days

AODHAN911 - looking good mate. im ruffly at the same stage as you, around 3 weeks from cropping ( methinks !! ). check out my journal as we are both growing from the white family and would be interesting to share some methods :peace:

hello all...a little late with this update:peace:
today i'm day 44 into flowering n all is going good

SNC00222.jpg

SNC002241.jpg

SNC00221.jpg

as can be seen there is some good bud formation...as also can be seen the pistols are just starting to amber up:slide:

i reckon about another 14ish days:yummy:

this is how the rest of the room looks:Rasta:

SNC00218.jpg

SNC002161.jpg

:peace:AODHAN911:peace:

hello all...a little late with this update:peace:
today i'm day 44 into flowering n all is going good

as can be seen there is some good bud formation...as also can be seen the pistols are just starting to amber up:slide:

i reckon about another 14ish days:yummy:

You know the buds are going to smash you! Oh you do, well it is ok then.

Nice strain choice, no goofing around here! :peace:

hi all...:peace:

here is how all is getting on at this stage...according to serious seeds these should be cropped between 56 days n 63 days n from what i can tell dey are looking good for that time frame...

see what ye think:peace:

SNC00246.jpg

SNC00247.jpg

SNC002421.jpg

SNC00245.jpg

SNC00244.jpg

that's de flower room;)

here is how de veg room is looking

SNC002491.jpg

SNC00248.jpg

everything imo is going fine...
all comments positive or other welcomed...

Hi aodhan911,

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:peace:hello all:peace:
long time no update
didn't have internet connection for some time...
well de rest of de grow went well and i cropped n dried 380g of acceptable puff...;)

as that was now some time ago i have also cropped again and got an overwhelming 575g:yahoo:

i'm now on day 19 of a new batch which have bigger containers 10lit as opposed to 7.5 in de last batch...dis batch has been under LST since 3 weeks into vegging...they were supercropped on day 14 of flowering n all is looking pretty good from where i an looking...i'll be taking cuttings from de mother later today n will update with pics n all...:peace:

helo all:peace:
this jounnal should b considered completed...i'd do that but other than this way i don't know how...i'll be starting a new grow with another serious seeds strain chronic which i'm quite excited about...i'll keep ye posted...:peace::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom