White russian soil grow lst

hi mate...yes indeed you may get your light lower with a fan blowing.....in that size room maybe 2 or 3 fans is maybe best ?...if you are stuck for money and can afford only one fan ...i suggest you place it so it blows the air on top off your plants....(between plant top and light will be perfect ) to blow the heat from the light away...lowering your light maybe 1 inch a day to see if you get light burn...light burn will turn your leaf a little yellow first then golden ...so watch out for this....also wot a couple of fans will help with is the strengthening of the stems...as the plant sways in the breeze the stems thicken giving you stronger more bushier plants....6 plants for a 600 watt hps.....9 and thats pushing it imo.....perhaps if it was me i wud pick out my favourite 6 and get them so your light covers that area......the recomedations suggest 1 metre by 1 metre size grow area for 1 light......the difference between a 400 watter and a 600 watter is this......the 600 will penertrate lower into the plant canopy....don t be mistaken higher watts gives better area coverage.....its just deeper if you get me ?....wot is your temps night and day ?.....humidity ?...and your ph in your water run off ?...sorry for all the questions...im gettin determined now to see you with some lovly bud lol.....be lucky weedtastic...edit ops forgot to say those seeds didn t sound to great at all....and where did you say you got your white russians from ?

alright man...the W/R are "serious seeds" no less...lol...wasn't goig to fcuk up again...i.ve had no trouble with dese so far...i'm content with how things are going...the fan i'll def invest in soon...lights on the temp is 24/25c and lights off dey are 18/19c...humidity donno...ph donno but bordering acidic (Peat)...i appreciate that wit higher watts it's depth not area hence ambition for second hps...i also appreciate i have a long way to go n am humbled that you offer sound advice...bear with me dude i'll heed all advice n get there when finances are more stable...i got some respectable bud off de last crop but only 8/oz...since dat i have a 600hps...healthier crop...more plants n if dey only do as good/bad as de last ones i'll be on for 10+ oz...reinvestment in ph tester climate tester etc etc etc. will be end of feb...just skint right now...lol...maybe i'll ask santa...lmao...
honoured to have your esoteric advice/input...it's not wasted...:grinjoint:

:grinjoint:AODHAN:grinjoint:

cool mate its the same here really skint as fook :( in my fantasy world of affording things id have 3 x 400 watt hps and 3 x 400 watt metal halide....which wud then lead to 2 x bigger exhaust...oh and the ballasts for the lights wud be...digital as they use less than half the electricity...now that wud be the ideal grow for me ha ha....untill i can afford...i can only dream on ha ha.....i guess if didn t run into ph probs last time round and your using same soil you have a proven techniqe that works....when i add my nutes to my water it lowers the ph to around 5.8ph so i have to add ph up to combat it........which brings me to think.....perhaps stick with the nutes your using...changing may fuck your ph up ?...just a thought....hey ill hang here now for your next couple of grow mate.....no worries there....be lucky weedtastic :goodjob:

cool mate its the same here really skint as fook :( in my fantasy world of affording things id have 3 x 400 watt hps and 3 x 400 watt metal halide....which wud then lead to 2 x bigger exhaust...oh and the ballasts for the lights wud be...digital as they use less than half the electricity...now that wud be the ideal grow for me ha ha....untill i can afford...i can only dream on ha ha.....i guess if didn t run into ph probs last time round and your using same soil you have a proven techniqe that works....when i add my nutes to my water it lowers the ph to around 5.8ph so i have to add ph up to combat it........which brings me to think.....perhaps stick with the nutes your using...changing may fuck your ph up ?...just a thought....hey ill hang here now for your next couple of grow mate.....no worries there....be lucky weedtastic :goodjob:

cheers buddy...good to have you stopping by...:grinjoint:
i hope to be able to quizz ya from time to time n hop ideas off ya...
thanks again

:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

hey all...been busy busy...ordered another 600hps which was shipped yesterday n i should have it this day week...de ladies should thank me for dat n me thank dem for extra yeild...very excited :slide:
here are some pics of how dey looked last saturday:smokin:

rsz_snc00121.jpg

rsz_snc00123.jpg

rsz_snc00124.jpg

dat's how dey looked n i'll take more pics at de w/e...:smokin:

this is how de veg room looked last saturday also...;)

rsz_snc00129.jpg

rsz_snc00130.jpg

rsz_snc00131.jpg

the vegging lil ones will go under LST at de w/e so i'll post more pics
;)AODHAN911;)

hi mate can t really see much in the pics...:( wow another 600 watter.....great stuff mate....those ladies are gonna be real happy...ive had to stop here.........check my thread info is there...im still gonna be around.....hit me up any time mate.........happy xmas and a happy new year....be lucky weedtastic

happy new year all:grinjoint:
hope you all had a good one:cool:

yesterday was day 28 in my flowering cycle and from my experience i am very happy with de progress... here are some pics to better explain ;)

SNC00154.jpg

SNC00157.jpg

SNC00159.jpg

thats de flower room n dese are some of the veg room put under LST last wed...

SNC00160.jpg

SNC00161.jpg

dere dey are de lil darlings...and last but not least de hub of it all de

:grinjoint:MOTHER:grinjoint:

SNC00162.jpg

that's about where it's at
christmas day i bought a new 600w hps n when it arrives...hopefully before dis wed...the second half of de flowering will be under 2x600w hps...very excited about de prospects for 2010 should b able to crop every 9ish...weeks;)

:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

hello all:peace:

my ladies are 5 weeks flowering today...woo hoo:smokin:
also my second 600w hps has arrived yesterday so i fitted it...i reckon i have another 4ish weeks flowering so we'll see what dey do...
here are some pics

SNC00170.jpg

SNC00167.jpg

SNC00169.jpg

the veg room is honkey dorey too...touch wood all is going good here too...today week i have to take cuttings off de mother...she's primed n looking ready to go...;)

SNC00171.jpg

SNC00172.jpg

well dat's about it for the time being...more pics next w/e when i take cuttings off de mother....:peace:

:Rasta:AODHAN911:Rasta:

aodhan911 you may have salt build up causing nute lock-out. (i read your prob on the other w/r journal. you said yourself earlier you have been over anxious with the nutes. only feed every other watering. make sure your pH level isnt too high in your water as well or you can get lock out from that as well.

aodhan911 you may have salt build up causing nute lock-out. (i read your prob on the other w/r journal. you said yourself earlier you have been over anxious with the nutes. only feed every other watering. make sure your pH level isnt too high in your water as well or you can get lock out from that as well.

healingkronic...cheers for your input i thought it may be something like that...have eased up on the nutes so hope fully she'll recover...:thanks:

AODHAN911

do you know what 1 red cfl as seen in your pic could produce? :ganjamon:

crazyhorse...i'm not sure what de cfl produce in comparison to hps but on my last grow i got 17.5g per plant but it wasn't a good indicater because de plants were small n the grow wasn't great...the bud that came off it was of good enough quality...the cfl i used were 250w and i had 5 going...i swithched to hps because after research n advice i believe it's de way to go...watt for watt i believe hps is better...hope this helps...:peace:

AODHAN911

i know hps kicks ass! i cant vent my grow area so i cant use one, i will have to use led or red cfl for flowering. just wondered if 300w red could even flower 1 plant well?:ganjamon:

alright dude...one 300w red cfl would definately in my opinion flower a plant or 2 on average i had about 3 per bulb n had de plants performed i'd be fairly confident in saying dat you could with healthy plants get up to an oz+ per plant...:rollit:

:peace:AODHAN911:peace:

hello all...
at this stage in de game i have approx 3 1/2 weeks to cropping...i'm a little concerned about drying n curing...the last time i cropped it was warmer n i dried in my attic beside my grow room hanging of the rafters with a 400w heater under them and an oscilating fan...this was successful...this time around i'll hopefully have more to dry but i'm wondering if it will be too cold to do what i did last time around...was looking for another method if anyone can help...
i'm thinking about a cardboard box with a layer of newspaper them a layer of bud another layer of newspaper and so on...i have space in my flower room well above de lights where it gets up to 28/30c and down to 15ish c...any advice or alternative ideas welcomed...

AODHAN911

Back
Top Bottom