Aloha Grown With Sunny

Neither do I! I was hiding behind another post seeing that you had already chosen that one!

Hell yeah! Always learning and getting inspired. I need to get caught up on a bunch of journals on here! I hope and the ohana are blessed and safe my friend!

:passitleft:

Aloha and good morning beez! How is the canoe trailer coming along?

I’ve been topping at the 4th node and then just letting them do there thing with some training of course. Right around the 4th week going into the fifth week I trim away anything that won’t become a strong branch.

I like my girls to have clean legs and feet so she puts all her energy in colas. I’m sure this hurts my yield on some ways but I like clean and uniformity because I feel that I’m getting the most from my lights.

Mahalo Johnny! I will have to stop by your thread as well. Mahalo for the kind words my friend! I hope all is blessed!
I was heading down the rabbit hole. Lol

Good Morning Penny! Where were we going before we decided it’s was not a good idea to go there?
I was heading down the rabbit hole!

Depends on what kind of training you want to do. Topping at the 4th for me means letting the 5th grow out first and leaving the 4th going 2 directions.

Good morning Sunny!

Good Morning my friend! @beez0404 Braddah goody explained it perfectly!

I’ll even top at the 3rd node and clip the 4th node off. Just depends on the plant and what I’m seeing.

All the new little ladies are looking great,Sunny! (the beginning of another epic grow!)
I’ll even top at the 3rd node and clip the 4th node off.
That's how I do it- and I usually shave node 1 off, but this time I did something a little different- I left node1,
then when those branches got about 3" long, I threaded them up to the top of the plant, right up the middle-
I noticed there's been some "dead" space in the center of my plants, so bringing that bottom node up to the top fills in that blank...at least that's the plan...

I hope you and yours are having a great Labor Day!

Aloha Carcass! Heck yeah! I’ll have to try that on some of these plants. I got a bunch of plants stuffed in there though so having some gaps helps with the air flow. I think this will be my last 8 plant grow and just do 6 at a time instead.

I hope you are having a blessed day my friend!

new run is gonna be fire sunny! one of my black creams thats about 4 weeks old right now is in full flower, turning purple as heck and smells so fruity and perfumey.. no wonder you decided to grow her again!

i bet that str cheesecake is gonna be ridiculous too. enjoy your monday brother

Aloha Braddah PT! Mahalo for the kind words and stopping by! I grew the strawberry cheesecake and it was fire! The black cream was really good bud too so had to try her again! I hope all is blessed and safe my friend! Aloha

Right on my friend! I think I’ve accumulated enough high time and notes to finish the Nevilles haze smoke report

Aloha Carcass! Heck yeah! I’ll have to try that on some of these plants. I got a bunch of plants stuffed in there though so having some gaps helps with the air flow. I think this will be my last 8 plant grow and just do 6 at a time instead.

I hope you are having a blessed day my friend!

Sunny...whats up with lower count...looking tough to manage?

Sunny...whats up with lower count...looking tough to manage?

Aloha cr8! Well they are still quite small yet so I’m not sure what’s in store yet. I don’t think anything that you really love to do would be considered tough and I really enjoy growing weed about as much as I like smoking them :laughtwo: I like to think about the challenges that may come and put those ideas in motion when the time arises.. it helps me decompress from working a lot. I hope you are having a blessed day on the 3rd coast my friend! Aloha!

Hiya Sunny. Babies are looking great! I hope things are well with you and the fam. Have a great week brutha!

Aloha and Good Morning MrSauga! Mahalo for dropping in and the kind words. We are solid here and holding our ground during these weird times. I hope you and ohana are safe, happy and healthy my friend and your week is going good and smooth like a properly rolled blunt.

:passitleft::cough::passitleft:

I think I have three or four of my autos with three nodes now. Two of them I would have no problem culling. One is runty, the other has odd leaves.

Aloha beez! I hope all is blessed up your way! Stoked to hear about the trailer. You will dropping in some lines in no time. I’m gonna let my plants play out since I got the full 8 rockin and I’ll get what I get when it’s all said and done. I was think about it last night and after this grow I will have grown out 22 different auto flowers in this journal so far Haha

:passitleft::passitleft:

Here is one of my autos in a photo taken today. Odd shaped leaves. Not sure if it's unhealthy or just a little crooked and will grow out of it. The more I look at this photo I'm thinking she's already growing out of it if that second set of permanent leaves is any indication. This is an OG Kush plant from a nameless breeder.

Here is one of my autos in a photo taken today. Odd shaped leaves. Not sure if it's unhealthy or just a little crooked and will grow out of it. This is an OG Kush plant from a nameless breeder.

The crooked leaves could mean a lot. I'd make a post detailing the plant's conditions, feeding, watering and schedule

Back
Top Bottom