Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha friends!

I hope all is well and safe with you all!! Small update on the seedlings.. I swear there is a pun in there somewhere:hmmmm:

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto

Blueberry Auto

Strawberry Cola Auto

Sweet Skunk Auto

Sweet Pure CBD

Cinderella Jack Auto

Black Cream Auto

Finally the QPAxTangerine Dream Auto. I’m doin my best with this girl but I don’t think she is gonna go for the final push to pop her head up.

I still can’t get those QPAx GGA seeds to go. I know they are viable but cot damn those shells just won’t let the seedlings out even with scuffing them.

I hope you liked my small update with my little plants as of right now lol Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Alooooooha!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

It is already looking like your seedlings are a little further along then mine are at this stage. Some of mine might be there but the rest are straggling behind. I'm going with slow starters as my excuse.

Crank up the lights my friend!

Off to a good start Sunny.

Thanks Penny! They are coming along real nice so far.

I love it when they look like little birds. Fly high little birdies, fly high!

Reading that stoned provides the clearest mental picture haha little birds flapping wings through clouds of weed smoke.. Have a wonderful weekend HH!

:passitleft:

@beez0404 and the strong will survive!

One of the QPAxGGA popped up today! The QPAxTanger Dream stalled out and shriveled up.

Quarter Pounder Auto X Gorilla Glue Auto

6E173EFD-9860-49A6-99A2-46E5FDF36760.jpeg

Reading that stoned provides the clearest mental picture haha little birds flapping wings through clouds of weed smoke.. Have a wonderful weekend HH!
Lol, I wrote it stoned, so I’m happy to see we’re on the same page! :high-five: Everyone else thinkin maybe ol HH finally lost it.

Congrats on the new face in the garden, is that nearly all of them now?

That Haze you grew is nice, I like it.

I’m glad you enjoy the smoke my friend. I’ve been jotting down notes every time I smoke a joint of her. She has that creeper effect for sure. I enjoy her high a lot

Lol, I wrote it stoned, so I’m happy to see we’re on the same page! :high-five: Everyone else thinkin maybe ol HH finally lost it.

Congrats on the new face in the garden, is that nearly all of them now?

You haven’t lost a thing.. maybe temporarily misplaced it but I quite like finding my misplaced mind when I do find it again.

Yes we have all 8 rockin now! :slide:

Happy for 4:29 everyone! Blaaaaaaaayyyzzzee up!

4DC9F86D-A55B-49E1-8191-0FF3106641DD.jpeg

Today’s drive home puff puff

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Cream Manderine my friend.. whatcha think about the black cream?

Aloha friends!

I hope all is well and safe with you all!! Small update on the seedlings.. I swear there is a pun in there somewhere:hmmmm:

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto

Blueberry Auto

Strawberry Cola Auto

Sweet Skunk Auto

Sweet Pure CBD

Cinderella Jack Auto

Black Cream Auto

Finally the QPAxTangerine Dream Auto. I’m doin my best with this girl but I don’t think she is gonna go for the final push to pop her head up.

I still can’t get those QPAx GGA seeds to go. I know they are viable but cot damn those shells just won’t let the seedlings out even with scuffing them.

I hope you liked my small update with my little plants as of right now lol Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Alooooooha!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny...hard to imagine these seedlings with massive buds...which will happen. Looking good.

Back
Top Bottom