Aloha Grown With Sunny

See that’s what I’m talking about! I wanna build one here eventually at my house bad but I gotta knock down the honey do list first haha

Good Morning!
The door is always open if you ever want to check it out my friend!
Mahalo

The door is always open if you ever want to check it out my friend!
Mahalo

Same to you my Braddah! You ever make it to Puna side Big Island we will get the grill ready and plenty buds to smoke!

Congrats Sunny. Absolute result. Grind up a mix of everything and shoot for orbit to celebrate :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

Mahalo Vet! I roll combo joints all the time lol Perk of having variety I suppose. I hope you are having a blessed night my friend!

:passitleft:

We have one we built (very custom lol) I wish I could say we use it more. Awesome for pizza parties, and we are slowly learning the art of cooking larger slabs of meat in it.
80DEC4A4-1AB7-46A8-9136-560DA5739F5B.jpeg
Awesome oven and view 13G13...the highlight is the fat bud shots...nice.

Colorado Cookies was a dud. I just don’t have luck with that strain. She popped and her tap root looked weak so she got culled. I planted a Black Cream Auto in its place.

Culled Colorado Cookies Dud
DC625959-BD0A-482D-AFB3-2C7967F4BD59.jpeg

I also replanted the QPAxGGA so hoping I can get her to go this time. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!
:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

I just checked those four (4) QPA X GG4 seeds that I painstakingly prepared for the hempy cup yesterday and all four are still sealed up tight as a drum. No clue whey they're not cracking and definitely not happy about it. :( The original 7 all look tiny but good this morning. The Auto Diesel from Dope Seeds popped a tap root overnight so in a day or two she should be up and fill that last empty 3 gallon pot. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

The first QPAxGGA I dropped did start forming within the seed when I opened it up. It could just mean they take longer to germinate or the husks are bullet proof haha Stay the course my Braddah!

:passitleft:

It could just mean they take longer to germinate or the husks are bullet proof haha Stay the course my Braddah!
Oh those six seeds will stay in that perlite till they either germinate or turn into mulch. I have nearly 200 of them and figure I need to know if they're worthless or good seeds.

They would hardly be worthless! If they don’t pop then they will still be good on a salad.. the ruffage and fiber will clean you out proper like

Aloha All!

A quick snap before leaving for work this morning. I thought it was a beautiful picture.

Blueberry Auto Flower

Everything else is humming along. The Black Cream popped and I’m still waiting on the QPAxGGA so I planted a QPAxTangerine Dream Auto to see if I better luck. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far!

I keep my lights turned up all the way. I never dim them. Only the strong will survive :love:

Aloha All!

A quick snap before leaving for work this morning. I thought it was a beautiful picture.

Blueberry Auto Flower

Everything else is humming along. The Black Cream popped and I’m still waiting on the QPAxGGA so I planted a QPAxTangerine Dream Auto to see if I better luck. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far!

Sunny, Congrats on the August Photo Of The Month! Oddly your wet sprout pics looks almost like @Cola Monster August POM. You both have a good eye and skills for pictures.

Passing it on my friends :love: I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

C2C93F90-1E65-458C-9CFF-4676F74CAD93.jpeg

Taking the day off from work today for some rest and family time. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Neither of the first two QPA X GG4 autos have germinated. I put 4 more into a hempy perlite cup three days ago and this morning one has started to sprout. I am not sure it's going to be able to crack open the shell any further. It's the same size it was 10 hours ago. We've all seen these where the taproot pushes out a little and then gets "stuck". I think that's what's going to happen here.

Back
Top Bottom