Aloha Grown With Sunny

That's hilarious.

No where near as watching a one legged bird hop away with a french fry in its beak.. what are the wings for? I suppose if you got fucked up landing gear you wouldn’t wanna take flight either. hows that mental image lol

Their response was simply we are using the old stock of bags and the changes are not that big to warrant a new supply.

Sweet! Interesting interpretation of “fresh new look and same great taste” to “Same look! Different shit..”

Either way I’m stoked on the stuff!!

You have no idea what's in the bag is what I have concluded.

#Teamwhoddafuqknows I hope all is blessed @MrSauga and you are having a wonderful weekend!!

No where near as watching a one legged bird hop away with a french fry in its beak.. what are the wings for? I suppose if you got fucked up landing gear you wouldn’t wanna take flight either. hows that mental image lol
lol, that's one messed up bird. One stole the ball of ice cream from my wifes cone when she was holding it sitting on the beach. They work in teams as there were two in front getting it on which stole our attention. I'm sure the two in front said stupid city *%$#'s as they flew off to join the leader.
#Teamwhoddafuqknows I hope all is blessed @MrSauga and you are having a wonderful weekend!!
Haha, love the hashtag! :high-five:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Everything is looking stellar, my brother. Have a great weekend, enjoy your (hopefully) smoke free skies.

Yeeee! Mahalos my friend! I hope your weekend is going wonderful! Only smoke in the sky is the one I’m making myself lol.. you’ll smell me before you see me.. it’s a weird phenomenon and almost paranormal actually :laugh:

Garden is always rockin! Peace love and happiness to you and yours Sunny! :peace: :love: :Namaste:

Mahalo MsCandy! They are still small so rockin like a tiny band I suppose. Sending you and ohana a titanic size amount of peace, love and happiness from Hawaii!!

:passitleft:

Aloha all!

Small update on my litter garden. Day 16 from germination on the bigger plants and about 10 days on the smaller ones. Everything got topped except the Strawberry Cola, Black Cream and the
QPAxGGA cross from beez.

The untopped Strawberry Cola has been bent over using some kebob sticks.

Sweet Skunk and Pure CBD are getting trained down.

Blueberry, Strawberry Cheesecake and Cinderella Jack will get trained down in next few days.

Lastly Black Cream and the QPAxGGA are just chugging along. The black cream will get topped in a week or so and the QPAxGGA may get bent and untopped.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:
:passitleft::passitleft:

Looks like everything's healthy and right on schedule!
Hope you and yours are having a great Sunday :thumb:

I have topped two of my autos. I should have four more in the next few days that are ready to be topped. One is in the runt category, and the last one is about a week younger then the other seven. The stars so far are the Gorilla Girl XL, Blackberry Kush, and Blue Cheese Special.

Looks like everything's healthy and right on schedule!
Hope you and yours are having a great Sunday :thumb:

Aloha Carcass! Yes it has been a lovely Sunday. Short day at work and just relaxed at home with the family. My son fell asleep on my chest so I took advantage of the nap opportunity lol..

Was going through some of my photos and this one made me think of you and your silhouette shots.. @carcass

D6799CEF-511F-4775-82D9-30C33E84724E.jpeg

My son loves to sit in the garden with me.. oddly it has a calming effect on him too. The apple don’t fall far from the tree I suppose.

Love watching your autos Sunny.

Mahalo Penny! I hope all is blessed my friend. I gotta go back to your thread and see @Grandpa Tokin GG s1 as I’m gonna pop some after this auto run. Pretty excited try my hand at some photos again.

I have topped two of my autos. I should have four more in the next few days that are ready to be topped. One is in the runt category, and the last one is about a week younger then the other seven. The stars so far are the Gorilla Girl XL, Blackberry Kush, and Blue Cheese Special.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
They are firing right along my friend! I did a bit more stick training tonight on the plants. Once they get a bit bigger I’ll be able to utilize those binder clips and really stretch them.

On a side note the grinder I keep in my car is getting pretty sticky. Yes I got a car grinder and a house grinder plus I keep a grinder in my bathroom.. don’t ask it’s a long story.

2EA0DC47-9524-4521-9094-1153DF34A194.jpeg

How would one go about getting all the resin out? I don’t wanna soak it in iso since it’s a bamboo frame. Maybe pour a bunch of iso through it? @Pennywise

Once they get a bit bigger I’ll be able to utilize those binder clips and really stretch them.
At this point I don't have much to stretch on mine. :laughtwo: Not holding out very high hopes for this round of autos but will remain positive and use it as a learning experience. Maybe Coots soil isn't the way to go with autos. I should get at least four of this group topped prior to them flowering. Not sure how far apart the branches will get spread though. They have to grow first to get spread apart!

At this point I don't have much to stretch on mine. :laughtwo: Not holding out very high hopes for this round of autos but will remain positive and use it as a learning experience. Maybe Coots soil isn't the way to go with autos. I should get at least four of this group topped prior to them flowering. Not sure how far apart the branches will get spread though. They have to grow first to get spread apart!

Aloha Beez! It’s still way early in the grow to count those chickens before they become nuggets just yet! We will get what we get not without lack of trying! I hope all I blessed up your way my friend!

Good morning and Aloha All!

@West Hippie Aloha my friend and Mahalo for the love! Was wondering what happen but I’ll be sure check out your thread. I hope all is safe and okay my Braddah.

Small update on the plants this morning. They are responding well to the topping and stick training. I imagine as these girls really develop the root mass down below over the next week I will see some vertical growth.

First up are the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto and the Blueberry Auto from *NamsDeeS* (read right to left). They are really liking the training. The blueberry will have a more open structure so I’m hoping to get a few mo

Next up we got the auto ladies from Sweet Seeds! Sweet Skunk, Sweet Pure CBD and Black Cream. The Pure CBD is staying tight with her growth and the Sweet Skunk is a vigorous grower and loves the trainingThe black cream will get topped at the end of the week.

I’m excited to re-up my black cream jars! I got about a 1/4 oz left of black cream so it will be good to harvest another. The last black cream was a little beast.. @politoed

Anywhoo back to the veggers lol.. Next up we got Dutch Passion’ Cinderella Jack Auto. Out of all the plants this one will give me hell. I can just tell already lol.. Either way we will get what we get.

Next up we got Strawberry Cola from Exotic Seeds. She has not been topped and is this grows “La runta” I have her bent pretty good so gonna leave her be and see what she does.

Lastly we got baby knuckles over here, the strong one that didn’t give up QPAxGGA from beez. I may top her but gonna give her another week first.

I hope you all are healthy and safe and having a wonderful and blessed day my friends. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

Aloha Beez! It’s still way early in the grow to count those chickens before they become nuggets just yet! We will get what we get not without lack of trying! I hope all I blessed up your way my friend!

Good morning and Aloha All!

@West Hippie Aloha my friend and Mahalo for the love! Was wondering what happen but I’ll be sure check out your thread. I hope all is safe and okay my Braddah.

Small update on the plants this morning. They are responding well to the topping and stick training. I imagine as these girls really develop the root mass down below over the next week I will see some vertical growth.

First up are the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto and the Blueberry Auto from *NamsDeeS* (read right to left). They are really liking the training. The blueberry will have a more open structure so I’m hoping to get a few mo

Next up we got the auto ladies from Sweet Seeds! Sweet Skunk, Sweet Pure CBD and Black Cream. The Pure CBD is staying tight with her growth and the Sweet Skunk is a vigorous grower and loves the trainingThe black cream will get topped at the end of the week.

I’m excited to re-up my black cream jars! I got about a 1/4 oz left of black cream so it will be good to harvest another. The last black cream was a little beast.. @politoed

Anywhoo back to the veggers lol.. Next up we got Dutch Passion’ Cinderella Jack Auto. Out of all the plants this one will give me hell. I can just tell already lol.. Either way we will get what we get.

Next up we got Strawberry Cola from Exotic Seeds. She has not been topped and is this grows “La runta” I have her bent pretty good so gonna leave her be and see what she does.

Lastly we got baby knuckles over here, the strong one that didn’t give up QPAxGGA from beez. I may top her but gonna give her another week first.

I hope you all are healthy and safe and having a wonderful and blessed day my friends. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

Thanks @Sunnyskies all is well here , had to go back to work . Sucks but this old fart can handle it even after being retired for four years .
Keep giving the love and positive energy I can feel it .:snowboating::love:

black creams looking sick. i cant wait to try it.

had a bum pack, 2 didnt pop and one looked pale from the jump. its doing alright and the nugs are very good smelling but will yield like 5g. the other one was a little small to top but the structure is incredible and all 4 side branches almost caught up to the main. super stoked for her.

Sticks? Nobody told me I needed sticks!!! What are they skewers cut up?

Nah my friend I just use them right out the bag as they are. The skewers help me train when the pipe cleaners I have aren’t long enough.

Good morning bro! All is looking well, very healthy and happy.

Good morning my Braddah! Mahalo for cruzing thru! We will get what we get on this run. I hope all is blessed up your way my friend. I hope the fires don’t effect the road trip south.

black creams looking sick. i cant wait to try it.

had a bum pack, 2 didnt pop and one looked pale from the jump. its doing alright and the nugs are very good smelling but will yield like 5g. the other one was a little small to top but the structure is incredible and all 4 side branches almost caught up to the main. super stoked for her.

Ah that stinks to hear about the crap seeds. I’m glad you still got a couple to go for you. That plant was the first BC I grew earlier in the year. I enjoy the smoke so much I had to grow her again. I hope you are having a wonderful day my friend.

@Sunnyskies I'm looking at your Gulliver's Travels girls and I'm thinking you've removed some of the big original leaves? I still have the big leaves from nodes 1-3 on the plant shading the emerging side branching.

Gullivers Travels :laughtwo: My own personal mythical fairy garden! Yes you are correct my majestic friend! When I topped them I also clipped the set of fans blocking the under growth BUTT only in the ones that needed it. This blueberry didn’t need the fans clipped since her structure was pretty open already.

A2030F8C-749B-4223-80AD-5CE11934D628.jpeg

The sweet pure cbd needed the fans clipped off because of her very tight structure. Not sure if you can see what I’m explaining.. I’m also pretty high so that might have a lot to do with it.:cheesygrinsmiley:

9644659A-1B0A-418C-A4B0-B0BE5A66196F.jpeg

Loving the sticks. It's like Splinter has been in there teaching the turtles how to pin an enemy combatant with a staff :laugh: They're coming along nicely. That black cream looks great too. Congrats.

Aloha Vet! Yeah man they are pretty damn practical for what they do. @carcass is the only other person I’ve seen use them like I do when I stake my branches down. Hope you are having a blessed day my friend! I’ll have to cruz through thread and Check out the red Pure cbd

I may have to try it out sometime.

I’ll have to cruz through thread and Check out the red Pure cbd
Whenever you get time mate. Nothing impressive or exciting going on there but they're going. The colour on the eldest is cool but that's about it :laugh:

Good morning my Braddah! Mahalo for cruzing thru! We will get what we get on this run. I hope all is blessed up your way my friend. I hope the fires don’t effect the road trip south.
All is blessed every day I wake up :blunt: Hope it’s the same for you, my friend.
And don’t worry about me, I’m flying-
That should be it’s own little adventure at the airport but no worries.
Looking forward to seeing the family, some I haven’t met yet!

Back
Top Bottom