Aloha Grown With Sunny

Being honest I could do with positive vibes being sent this way. Currently in accident & emergency with my 7 year old boy incredibly ill. Turns out he's diabetic and is now in a bad case of diabetic ketoacidosis. Normal blood sugar levels are 4-7 and his was at 27 when we arrived. I had no idea. He's very very poorly but slowly moving in the right direction. I've never been so scared and I've been in some hairy situations.
Your son is in my prayers Vetsmoke.

Being honest I could do with positive vibes being sent this way. Currently in accident & emergency with my 7 year old boy incredibly ill. Turns out he's diabetic and is now in a bad case of diabetic ketoacidosis. Normal blood sugar levels are 4-7 and his was at 27 when we arrived. I had no idea. He's very very poorly but slowly moving in the right direction. I've never been so scared and I've been in some hairy situations.

My brother I am sending you and your boy and family huge amounts of love, positivity and healing vibrations from Hawaii!!! So much in fact it might make a weaker man shit himself. Remain steadfast and strong my friend! I’ll be praying for strength for you and a full recovery for your boy!

Sending everyone lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Heck yeah! I hope they continue to move in the right direction!

Yikes VetSmoke! I'm sending the most positive vibes for your sons full recovery!

I snapped a couple auto flower photos this morning before sitting down to watch my NY Giants continue their drive for the #1 draft pick in the 2021 NFL draft. Not sure I'm doing this training correctly but I think I am. Most of the original 1st, 2nd, and 3rd node big fan leaves have been removed. If you see ways I could improve do please let me know.

They look great beez. Here is the blueberry this morning.

34D10744-93A7-4475-A916-4F92547327D2.jpeg
4B87428C-B031-490C-B792-FB500934B567.jpeg

Well all your prayers and positives vibes along with the outstanding work from the NHS staff is working. He's bouncing back and been a complete champ throughout.

Absolutely wonderful news my friend! I hope he continues to improve and gain more strength. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:

Aloha All!

Small update on the plants. The bigger o es are at day 24 and the smaller ones are day 18ish

Blueberry Auto is looking nice. She is beginning to stretch.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto is starting to take off as well. She was some bomb smoke I’m excited.

Cinderella Jack is filling up the gaps.

Strawberry Cola looks to be a runt. I’ve got her bent over sideways so at least she will be a bushy runt.

@beez0404 QPA X GGA is super healthy. She is always praying to the light. Excited to see how she turns out!

Sweet Skunk Auto in 2 gallon pot

Sweet Pure CBD

Black Cream Auto

Finally the Garden

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

@VetSmoke85 Hope your boy is continuing to make good progress my friend. Aloha!

@VetSmoke85 Hope your boy is continuing to make good progress my friend. Aloha!
He's doing amazing, thanks for the support. We really were quite close to losing him on Saturday night but I got him here just in time and he's made a great recovery. Should be able to go home tomorrow. Toughest 7 year old I know. The consultant said the fact it took 36hrs of treatment to get his blood back to an acceptable level showed how poorly he really was. Usually takes about 12 hours. One massively relieved and thankful Dad right here. His life has changed forever but he will go on and live a long and happy life I'm sure. I'm welling up now thinking how proud of him I am.

Plants look wicked. It amazes me how quick they grow everytime. When they grow as fast as they should that is :laugh: I managed to get home for an hour and was surprised my girls were still looking in good shape. Didn't have long so just gave them both a very quick feed with a little Grow nutrients to keep them ticking over until I'm home properly. Not exactly a priority right now but if I can keep them going it'll be a little something to distract me and ease my mind at times. Sorry for the essay. Ha ha. Peace and love to all.

That’s excellent news my friend! Many more blessings to come I hope! A CBD joint would be great to calm down the nerves. The plants will be fine as long as they get some water.

:passitleft:

Aloha! @Amy Gardner

Stoked to have you drop by and join in on this auto flower journey! I appreciate your photos and grow knowledge so please feel free to share any time. I’m always learning and getting inspired here. The bamboo skewers are a neat little trick and I find I have a bit more control over the tension I put on the limbs when they are small. I hope all is blessed in your part of the world!

@Heavenly Hybrid Aloha HH! I hope you and ohana are doing well and the time spent with family is going wonderfully.

Here is my Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto at 26 days from germination. I think I will get 6-8 decent colas off of her when I clean away all the lower flarf and suckers.

I’ll see your Strawberry Cheesecake and raise you a blueberry cheesecake.
D14F2257-57DA-431C-ACDE-D8F685749F42.jpeg

It would be strawberry, but I can’t manage to find any anywhere! Lol, all kidding aside - Wow Sunny, your SC is really taking off! Mine is 5-6 days behind and it’s no where near as big and healthy as yours. Well done Sunny :love:

I’ll see your Strawberry Cheesecake and raise you a blueberry cheesecake.
D14F2257-57DA-431C-ACDE-D8F685749F42.jpeg

It would be strawberry, but I can’t manage to find any anywhere! Lol, all kidding aside - Wow Sunny, your SC is really taking off! Mine is 5-6 days behind and it’s no where near as big and healthy as yours. Well done Sunny :love:

Oh my Gaaahh!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:Do you know what’s better then blueberry cheesecake??

Stoned blueberry cheesecake!

My plant is ok but I rather have cheesecake! :laughtwo: I found some Girl Scout thin mint cookies in the freezer so that will have to suffice till morning. I want to make cheesecake now lol

Some random pics of the plants in the tent tonight. The black cream is taking on a purple hue already in her fan leaves.. you know how much sunny loves the purps!

Sweet Skunk and Sweet Pure CBD

Blueberry, Strawberry Cola, Cinderella Jack and QPAXGGA from beez

I hope you all are getting restful sleep and nourishment from stress and uncertainty. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

Oh my Gaaahh!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:Do you know what’s better then blueberry cheesecake??

Stoned blueberry cheesecake!

My plant is ok but I rather have cheesecake! :laughtwo: I found some Girl Scout thin mint cookies in the freezer so that will have to suffice till morning. I want to make cheesecake now lol

Some random pics of the plants in the tent tonight. The black cream is taking on a purple hue already in her fan leaves.. you know how much sunny loves the purps!

Sweet Skunk and Sweet Pure CBD

Blueberry, Strawberry Cola, Cinderella Jack and QPAXGGA from beez

I hope you all are getting restful sleep and nourishment from stress and uncertainty. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:
Truly stunning Sunny. Perfect looking plants.

This is where I'm at with my bedraggled lot of auto girls. One of them, the Blackberry Kush has the most "brittle" branches I have ever seen. I don't have a lot of experience bending branches but what little I do have I have never encountered a plant with branches that snap in half as easily as this one. I think it's down to two decent side branches and one runty one and I'm not messing with it any more. The rest although small are doing okay as far as I can tell. I believe the other seven still have all six of their branches. The winner so far is the Gorilla Girl XL plant from Sweet Seeds. She's a good strong plant.

So is my goal to get these branches to grow horizontally until they reach the outside of the pot and then let them go vertical? That just seems to make sense if they're all going to fit in the tent together. Here are the pics. Hope everyone had a good hump day!

So is my goal to get these branches to grow horizontally until they reach the outside of the pot and then let them go vertical? That just seems to make sense if they're all going to fit in the tent together. Here are the pics. Hope everyone had a good hump day!

Yes you are correct but it just depends on the plant too. They look clean and stripped beez! I hear ya on the brittle branches.. the Cinderella Jack has been like that. It’s a miracle I haven’t broken anything yet. I look forward to seeing how your set progresses!

Good morning everyone! Hope you guys and gals are all ready for a glorious weekend. This morning I did my three times weekly plant rotation which gives me a chance to get hands on with the autos. I have a couple that are growing really well, a couple that are growing pretty well, and a few lagging behind. But I'm not giving up hope on those lagging behind, what I'm doing is giving them extra love, breathing on them, singing to them and talking to them. I no longer saw the need for the first set of permanent leaves on any of the plants so I removed them this morning.

All but one of the pots was/is still pretty heavy from when I saturated the soil to run-off last week. Today I watered light the surface of the soil for those top roots to have a drink. Every one of the plants has nice healthy white roots pushing through the fabric pots which I am thinking is a good thing. I had to move the skewers towards the outside of the pots on several of the girls. Most aren't going to set any speed records for growth rate but all do seem to be picking up steam. I'm hoping at some point VERY soon the short growing ones start to go vertical. Here is a family shot from this morning after a light watering and stick torture. @Sunnyskies if you see anything I should be doing but aren't or if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Sunny, looking great. Did you repot and are those the final pots? What size will you use this grow? Im upgrading from 3 to 5 gallon pots next grow, striving for your auto yields. Waiting on seeds. The Cream Mandarine XL auto has been drying whole low and slow, dark, 66F, 55 RH for 7 days with just the exhaust fan running. Will likely trim and jar tomorrow. I cant wait for the scissor hash and Friday night will be a hash wash for some primo weekend hash.

Back
Top Bottom