Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha All!

Small update on the plants. The bigger o es are at day 24 and the smaller ones are day 18ish

Blueberry Auto is looking nice. She is beginning to stretch.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto is starting to take off as well. She was some bomb smoke I’m excited.

Cinderella Jack is filling up the gaps.

Strawberry Cola looks to be a runt. I’ve got her bent over sideways so at least she will be a bushy runt.

@beez0404 QPA X GGA is super healthy. She is always praying to the light. Excited to see how she turns out!

Sweet Skunk Auto in 2 gallon pot

Sweet Pure CBD

Black Cream Auto

Finally the Garden

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

@VetSmoke85 Hope your boy is continuing to make good progress my friend. Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny, very healthy. You are running so many autos it gives me an opportunity to see whats great and whats almost great. I plan to run autos for a bit and appreciate you blazing the trail:rollit:

Is clean and stripped a bad or good thing? LOL
No criticism at all just curious what the thought process was on stripping them like that? I'd have assumed it would be best to leave at least the nodes halfway along those branches to grow upwards giving you more colas and the ends trained outwards to keep a level canopy. I guess it may not have any difference in overall yield as now all the energy will go into those ends and you'll have 4 beasty colas.

I guess I was thinking it's like how I lollipop my photo plants putting all the plant's energy into the top of the plant. If these branches weren't trained to run horizontal and were growing vertical I would strip all the lower vegetation so the plant put all it's energy into the tops. So like you said so accurately I'm hoping that the branches that are left (6 on most of the plants) will develop nice colas. I would not complain if they turned out to be beasty! ;)

Sunny, looking great. Did you repot and are those the final pots? What size will you use this grow? Im upgrading from 3 to 5 gallon pots next grow, striving for your auto yields. Waiting on seeds. The Cream Mandarine XL auto has been drying whole low and slow, dark, 66F, 55 RH for 7 days with just the exhaust fan running. Will likely trim and jar tomorrow. I cant wait for the scissor hash and Friday night will be a hash wash for some primo weekend hash.

Aloha! @cr8grow Yes they are planted directly into the 3 gallon pot and thats it till harvest. I can get the most amount of plants with 3 gallon pots but I ran short on soil this run so 2 plants are in 2 gallon instead.
Sunny, very healthy. You are running so many autos it gives me an opportunity to see whats great and whats almost great. I plan to run autos for a bit and appreciate you blazing the trail:rollit:

I like my variety when I smoke. Autos have been key to that and I’m pretty stoked.

Is clean and stripped a bad or good thing? LOL

I think it’s a wonderful thing. Lots of ways to skin a cat. Plus you won’t have much to strip once your girls go vertical. I leave a bit more on the bone a little longer to see if I can coax up a extra cola or two. The rest will get stripped away.

My apologies for the late responses. Work has been a pain and I’m already bringing stuff for Christmas.. unreal that we haven’t had a turkey yet.

:passitleft:
No criticism at all just curious what the thought process was on stripping them like that? I'd have assumed it would be best to leave at least the nodes halfway along those branches to grow upwards giving you more colas and the ends trained outwards to keep a level canopy. I guess it may not have any difference in overall yield as now all the energy will go into those ends and you'll have 4 beasty colas.

That’s it right there my friend. If it was a photoperiod grow we would be strippin um and flippin um

So my questionable yield just got smaller! You live and learn..........live and learn.

You never know man! They might surprise you with more then you expected.

Some bud shots from last night while checking on the plants :love:

The Caramel Cream Auto is really putting on the resin.. long wispy hairs too. Since she was the last to sprout she was the furthest behind. She doesn’t have the citrusy smell like the Cream Mandarine XL. the smell is strong and sweet kinda skunky.

The Kalishnakov Auto is still stacking and throwing new hairs. I think she will come down with the Nevilles Haze Auto at the very end. She is nice and frosty too and smells really tropical. I smell over ripe guavas from her. She is the most unique smelling plant in the bunch besides the dirty diaper smelling Gelat-OG.

One of the Nevilles Haze Auto colas :love: Loooong fat colas for a autoflower lol

Lastly a peak at the drying Cream Mandarine XL Auto.. so much resin on these buds.. excited to test out a nug and the scissor hash!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful aloha Tuesday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Looks awesome man

This year has been full of surprises (not all bad)

I’m pretty surprised out for the year! 2020 was like get kicked in the nuts. I’m hoping 2021 blesses us all minus the kicked nuts.. preferably. Lol

The yield is not as important to me as the lessons learned. But I do hate to make mistakes that have a negative effect on the plants. And with autos you don't get to make many mistakes.

I don’t think you have made any mistakes as far as I can see. Realistically even I don’t know what I’m gonna get until that plant goes the distance.

Autos are just gonna do what they wanna do. I’m just applying timed intervention as the plant grows to hopefully manifest what I see in my head as far how it will turn out.

In a couple weeks they will look entirely different I’m sure lol They are looking great my friend

Probably not- those 6 main colas will (hopefully) just all be extra large!

Aloha carcass! I hope all is blessed in carcass land my friend

Looks awesome man

Mahalo my Braddah @Stltoed I hope all is well!

Fast snap of the garden.. they are humming right along. Bud sets are forming so the fun part is about to start!

3B0C1885-E3EC-4CAE-9B7E-0A076D98106A.jpeg

Mahalo my Braddah @Stltoed I hope all is well!

Fast snap of the garden.. they are humming right along. Bud sets are forming so the fun part is about to start!

3B0C1885-E3EC-4CAE-9B7E-0A076D98106A.jpeg

Very nice! Gonna be rollin in a few months!

Your garden is looking Sweet, Sunny! - That's a future pound o pot right there!

Back
Top Bottom