Alternative to Mammoth P

temple balls

Hi Guy's and Girl's,

Question is in the title.

Looking to add microbe's into the coco soil but do not want to spend £50 pounds on a bottle can anyone give me a cheaper alternative please.

My friend grew a plant outside in hes organic soil gave it nothing but rain water.

The smoke might of been a tad bit on the earthy taste of things but never the less the stuff blew your head off and had buds like coke cans.

I'm not saying if he had of used fertilisers it might had grown even bigger and tasted better but never the less he spent £0

I cant grow outside so i need to put some microbes into me coco and cant afford mammoth P this time round

If you want a great root enhancement try House and Garden Roots Excelurator it's £20 per 100ml and used at a ratio of 0.3ml per L.

If your growing in coco you need nutrients or the plant will not grow.

You can get a full Canna setup for around £65 that will last you a few grows.

Thanks for quick reply.

Will be using Calmag with osmosis filter water + aptus regulator and was going to try a powder from NPK nutrient.

One for veg and one for bloom ( its like an all in 1 )

Just wanted to put some microbes into the soil might try and get a free sample only in a 4x4

Your plant will need a healthy amount of npk every watering and if it's your first grow its easier to make things easy for yourself and microbes will not live in coco to my knowledge it's a soil only thing.

If your using RO water just buy a Canna A&B for £15 this will see you all the way through.

Well i used Mammoth P in my last coco grow and after cutting down i look through coco soil and could see micro's activate through my glasses. You can actually see them in the soil when you water :)

I used NPK bloom all in one i just stuck to the recommend dosage.. water only, feed, feed, water only .....etc

I did use the canna A+B last grow but didnt bother after flowering, i more spoon feed them them with RAW products, potassium, Cane molasses, yucca ....etc

As you can see from the tip burn i must had over done it on the nutrients but was my first grow and didnt use a EC meter next time i will invest, tend to be a bit heavy handed when preparing my feed.
billy bud.JPG

Back
Top Bottom