Amnesia Haze Auto - Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Day 69 - Chopped

aha_cut.jpg

Final dry weight 31g. For saying the plant was not topped, was grown in a naff pot and for most of its life it sat in a window I'm impressed. Will grow this strain again in the spring.

aha_final_weight.jpg

Does it have that amnezia haze smell? And on the high report does it haze you as well? Congrats on a good harvest for an outdoor in that pot it is great, enjoy buddy:cheer:

Looks froostyyy, love it, i might try some, if your report comes back hazy:Namaste::bravo:

Tried a small sample last night. The buds are dried but still very sticky. As the buds need at least a couple of weeks to cure, the taste was a little green but surprisingly smooth. The hit was very impressive with little couch lock but a good head high which was followed a few hours later with a good night sleep.

I will be growing this again in the spring!

I know it late but started looking for auto AH grows done outdoors. 31g from 1 plant is good and you were lucky to get done in 69 days as my auto took well over the 70 days seed-harvest time frame. Love the original amnesia haze so looking to do the auto next year here the uk. Bigger pot will have yielded more.

Have you ever had the original amnesia haze? How does the auto compare to the original in the way it smokes and the way it smells once cured?

I know it late but started looking for auto AH grows done outdoors. 31g from 1 plant is good and you were lucky to get done in 69 days as my auto took well over the 70 days seed-harvest time frame. Love the original amnesia haze so looking to do the auto next year here the uk. Bigger pot will have yielded more.

Have you ever had the original amnesia haze? How does the auto compare to the original in the way it smokes and the way it smells once cured?

Yes I grew the Photoperiod and the auto. Don't think I will grow the photo strain again as I still have one plant not ready to harvest. It just takes far too long to flower. The taste and the effect IMO is very similar. I will for sure be growing the auto strain again in the summer but with a bigger pot and a lot more care.

Back
Top Bottom