Dark Devil Auto - Soil - Indoor/Outdoor Daily Pics

Day 54

dd_day54.jpg

Day 55

Bad weather here in Spain this week with daily rain and little sun so have moved the plant into my grow tent. Also gave the plant a trim.

dd_day55.jpg

I'm interested in knowing how you get it to grow so fast. My 2 autos are 7 days old and barely starting to get the second set. Lol thanks for any input tony!

One Hit Wonder.

I'm interested in knowing how you get it to grow so fast. My 2 autos are 7 days old and barely starting to get the second set. Lol thanks for any input tony!

One Hit Wonder.

The first 10 days or so most of the actual growing is going on in the soil as the plant is building its root structure. You usually find after 10 days or so then you start to see rapid growth.

Oh okay that makes sense. Just unnecessary beginners worries lol I ordered big bloom and grow big online, do you think I can find specifics on when I should start giving them these products?

I will be flushing my plants towards the end to get the nutes out.

One Hit Wonder.

Oh okay that makes sense. Just unnecessary beginners worries lol I ordered big bloom and grow big online, do you think I can find specifics on when I should start giving them these products?

I will be flushing my plants towards the end to get the nutes out.

One Hit Wonder.

I only use Biobizz products, so sorry not sure what the feeding schedule is for the product you are using.

@tonyinspain What was the smoke like on the Dark Devil? Smell & Taste?

In the community grow some growers said they got zero buzz off the plant, while others say they were still feeling it's effects the next day.

Also, how is the indoor DD coming?

This looks like a like a fun plant to grow, and it's looks like phenomal herb. @LEDRF I think got 4 Zs off his DD auto. Insane. He also never commented on the smell/take and the THC potency.

@tonyinspain What was the smoke like on the Dark Devil? Smell & Taste?

In the community grow some growers said they got zero buzz off the plant, while others say they were still feeling it's effects the next day.

Also, how is the indoor DD coming?

This looks like a like a fun plant to grow, and it's looks like phenomal herb. @LEDRF I think got 4 Zs off his DD auto. Insane. He also never commented on the smell/take and the THC potency.

I would say that the DD smoked much stronger than anything I have smoked before. I can remember standing up and not being able to move, lol. It's aroma is sweet fruit like.

I stunted my first DD grow by giving it too little light as I left it outside for most of it's life. My current DD is doing much better. I topped it early and have had it inside in my grow tent at 18/6 which is going to produce a better harvest in around 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom