Dark Devil Auto - Soil - Indoor/Outdoor Daily Pics

Lol, yeah. Dark devil auto.

Cfls were 3inches from her top max, constantly moving them these last 2 weeks. But I think she's done stretching now and bringing the purp :)
1007161248.jpg

Lol, yeah. Dark devil auto.

Cfls were 3inches from her top max, constantly moving them these last 2 weeks. But I think she's done stretching now and bringing the purp :)
1007161248.jpg

3/4 more hours of light makes all the difference then. Have you checked out the thread for Oct. plant of the month? MagicJim added his dark devil auto this month and it looks gorgeous. Your girl is filling out so judging by that maybe I'll be able to top them to control the stretch a bit.
Sorry Tony, didn't mean to hijack your journal :) I just love these dark devils.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Pennywise. I have just started 2 more Dark Devil seeds. One for a "make my own seeds" experiment and another to see if I can get a better sized plant running 18/6 in my indoor tent under LEDs.

Day53 - Its starting to merge into just one sticky bud. A small plant though so I think the harvest is only going to be around 10g. Harvest could be in around a week.

dd_day53.jpg

Almost there Tony, just curious is that the normal size for that strain or is it because your growing her el natural?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A bit of both. Compared to other strains I have grown it is small plus it was not topped and has been sitting in a window sill getting less than 12 hours of sun per day. Going to try another seed but will grow under LEDs 18/6 and will top after week 2.

Back
Top Bottom