Amnesia Haze & More - T5 Lightwave - 2 x 600W HPS - 2.4 x 1.2 Tent

re: Amnesia Haze & More - T5 Lightwave - 2 x 600W HPS - 2.4 x 1.2 Tent

everything is looking pretty healthy slight burn issue on one of the smaller ones but this was from last week all new growth is healthy there a lil droopy but its because im keeping them thirsty they have all just been fed and should perk up in an hour or so

Anyone watching please feel free to get involved advice/info/criticism haha are all welcome.

Can't criticise you my friend, your girls look happy and healthy. Keep it up

Quick update: Every baby is showing new growth on a daily basis so im happy there happy its all good.

My tent is due to arrive today so I shall be putting them under the hps soon leave them for around a week before flipping to 12/12

Il post pics once they have moved home.

All the nutes
IMG_120526.JPG

All the girls have been repotted and moved to there final home, I changed my mind at the last minute regarding the tent size I have put 9 plants in a 1.2 x 1.2 and plan to flower from the size they are now (5") a new method i have been researching, keep them tightely trimmed no sub bud just fat colas and lovely nugs plus the amnesia can get pretty tall with its extra flowering time dont want to stretch too much.

IMG_120626.JPG

I am just gonna focus on 9 in 11L pots these are from top left to right:

Amnesia haze x 3

Middle left to right:

Amnesia haze x 2 then the High Priority

Bottom left to right are:

Royal cheese, purple pineberry and then the blue cheese

I have left the choc mint and fifth element in there smaller pots due to space and also they were pretty slow from the start and I thought this would reflect later in their growth.

IMG_120731.JPG

I have yet to plumb in the auto pot system they are currently being hand fed but Will be connected in the next couple of days.

IMG_120918.JPG

All is looking good I am gonna leave them to veg for a couple of days why they recover from being repotted I must say all the root systems were brilliant when I checked very healthy indeed

IMG_121023.JPG

9 in this space (1.2x1.2) on 12/12 from around 5" under 600w hps should ghrow nicely I will be trimming all small foliage so there is no sub bud

IMG_121219.JPG

100L water butt ready to be connected, my plan is to put another water butt at the side of that and another tent at the side of that so I have a perpetual system so I average a crop every 4-6 weeks .

IMG_121329.JPG

My intake fan is connected to a vent that was already in the wall so fresh air constantly being pulled In.

My main concerns are the temps it gets pretty warm in that room so im thinking of having them on at night and asleep during the day just for this one whils the summer heat fucks off!

And on that note there isn't much else to do but wait...so Im going to the pub.

Enjoy 420 Community

:Namaste:

Please get involved fellow growers I will keep this journal to the very end.

My next strain I will be growing will be:

Ghost train haze x 7

Green crack x 1

Tangie x 1

I already have the seeds.

quick update: now they have all settled into there new home I have flipped them to 12/12 they are growing nicely with no defects whatsoever. There on dutch pro bloom a and b with a little take root and multi total for good health I shall add the explode around week 3 when pistils start to form I will update with more pics soon

everything will be plumbed in today, my intake fan needs rearranging temps our a bit high 29c it can get up to but they seem fine

Back
Top Bottom