Amnesia Haze - NYC Diesel & Somantra

Hello, thank you,i have,other strains I've been neglecting, for this ONE,,once I HARVEST this plant I will immediately start uploading other girls,I' was going to harvest this girl at 11 week's,,i decided to wait,the crystals are unbelievable.15 more days will be 13 weeks and 1 day,the tricombs are still around 70% cloudy 25%light,To medium Amber tips with FAT balls on most tricomb tips leaning over ready to snap,some already have, and 5 % tricombs with BLOOD RED tips and almost BLACK tips.The past five day's I placed her in complete darkness for 30+ hours, I dried out geopot completely,waterd again,(only alkaline water and spring water the last thirty days), 2 days after darkness for 30+ hours,without watering,i placed ICE CUBES around the entire staulk, and coco,i packed it on top until ice was falling over the sides,then I placed in darkness over night, the next morning place outdoors like a regular day,I keep all my girls inside after hours,since amnesia haze is almost done,i try not to expose her more then necessary,the last month she's been getting 8 to 10 hours of sun max,then I bring her in,, enjoy the pics.these are the most recent pics...HAPPY GROWING..
0707161532b.jpg
0707161531.jpg
0707161529.jpg
0707161530b.jpg
0707161528.jpg
0707161532.jpg
0707161530a.jpg
0707161527a.jpg
0707161526b.jpg
0707161524.jpg
poops.
0707161528.jpg
0707161526.jpg
0707161523.jpg
0707161525.jpg
0707161529.jpg
0707161527a.jpg
0707161526b.jpg
0707161526.jpg
0707161523.jpg
i haven't fed her anything for at least a week and a half,and won't feed her anymore..except water..love,and positive energy..the buds are so hard,I'm confused about Sativas having long skinny airy buds,because these buds are harder then indices??I'm not complaining,it's awsome,i was expecting long airy POTENT buds, NOT rock hard POTENT buds ,that's deffantly fine with me,this was completely unexpected,I've grown indicas,hybrids,but with sativas,i think I found my calling,it feels like I forgot how to grow indicas,i messed up,somantra,east coast cookies,og kush,all because I lost track of time and was using the seasons grow clock,instead of my 5 gallon geopots grow clock,2 different world'S,I believe the reason Amnesia haze survived and grew so big, is because the long flowering period ,and genetics,saved my behind,because I was going by the season's grow clock,,i will explain another time..HAPPY GROWING..

Hello,I've been really busy,i had a medical scare?please bare with me,AMNESIA HAZE was HARVESTED TODAY,she's upside down in a dark cool place,the main cola is at least an oz by itself,i just couldn't wait until july 22nd,without the tricombs starting to snap off and lose potency..,i also harvested SO G KUSH,awesome strain,huge yeilder,more harvesting info soon,,HAPPY GROWING..

0809161634.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE SOLVENTLESS ORGANIC OIL..with Amnesia haze buds.THIS IS ABOUT 7 TO 10 GRAMS of OIL,HALF of what I pulled from 6 oz of trim and popcorn buds.. Their may have been about an oz or MORE of SO G KUSH buds and trim combined with AMNESIA HAZE trim and buds to make my OIL..I remember saying to myself,theirs NO WAY I could handle pure AMNESIA HAZE OIL,without some extra INDICA ADDED in it..AMNESIA HAZE is already a psychological rollercoaster.I had to tone the oil down just a little,it came out perfect....
0809161631a.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE SOLVENTLESS ORGANIC OIL..with Amnesia haze buds.
0809161632a.jpg
0809161551a.jpg
0809161551.jpg
0809161619.jpg
Hello here's a few more pics,,I will upload some new,,NYC DIESEL PICS soon..along with my new ALIEN OG...stay tuned..HAPPY GROWING...ps.a few plants began flowering during the heat wave, for about 1 month,and REVERTED BACK TO VEGGING,so I wasent sure what to expect,so I just backed off with the nutrients, and just let them grow wild,naturally,no more pruning,or anything,im just happy to HARVEST somthing,now,lol,not to picky,with these plants,thay will recover,and have a below average yeild,which is fine with me,i added another SO GOUDA,ALIEN OG,and a few NYC DIESEL CLONES,to make up for the plants that I lost...cannabis plants are extremely durable and forgiving,,so be patient, and let mother nature take her course,,i panicked when my SOMANTRA,AND EAST COAST COOKIES,began to revert back to veg,and did not believe thay would re flower,so I pulled them,BIG MISTAKE,that's about,50$ of SEEDS I just flushed down the toilet,although I made some awesome bubble hash,that really set me back as far as being on schedule, and logging all my info,after,3 or 4 plants began flowering,and then REVERTED back to veg,,i stopped keeping track of flowering schedule and began phocusing on flushing all my phosphorus, and heavy nutrients, and began my high nitrogin, and VEGGING diet all over again...I will update everything soon.I pulled about 5 jars of top shelf cannabis from AMNESIA HAZE..I would say just over 5 oz,and SO G KUSH I pulled 7 to 8 oz,im still trimming SO G KUSH..pics of So g KUSH buds comming soon,smokes really nice,very mellow with a train wreck fruity after tast..... ..HAPPY GROWING...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom