Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2016

Re: Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2

Congratz on the harvest & looking forwards to the next grow :thumb:

Re: Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2

:roorrip:Thanks everyone. I really like the sweet smells this candy cane gives off after I cut it up, just crazy, it's pretty much (what is left) haha. The Amnesia Haze buds still need another week at least.

Lots of oil to go around though, some golden and some darker. Smoke up everyone! :roorrip:

I think this will be the closing of my journal now that everything is done. I will get to a strain review at a later date once both strains are cured fully.

Thanks to everyone that helped out and supported me as well as the ones that were just passing thru. Until September, take care all!! :thanks:

Great turn out! I have my first autoflower grow in progress and a yield like this would be most pleasing

Right on and thanks for stopping by. I will pop over to your grow and see what you've got going on.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This grow still alive?

Just finished it but there's 20 pages of how it went :)

Hey long time no see. How's it going in the south? I haven't been through your journal yet, but see you have chopped the girls. Great job!

Hey long time no see. How's it going in the south? I haven't been through your journal yet, but see you have chopped the girls. Great job!

Hey bud, welcome back! Things are going great, I'm actually not in the south right now, I'm on the east coast on vacation visiting family! Hope all was well on your time away at work, glad to see ya back my friend. Girls are all smoked now, was some great smoke at that. Didn't think I would go thru it that fast but hey, I'm on vacation haha.

Hey everyone. This will be my first grow journal, decided to do one since I got some seeds from CropKingSeeds. All my previous grows have been different bag seeds with decent success rates in soil. Now I am moving on to HempyBuckets to further my experience and hopefully keep things more simple and clean. I have experimented with nutrients in the past as well so I should be ok... Here is some info for my operation.

Strains:
2 x Candy Cane Autoflower - Feminized
60% Indica, 30% Sativa, 10% Ruderalis
Flowering Time - 7 weeks
THC - 17.81% CBD - 0.1% CBN - 0.4%

2 x Amnesia Haze Autoflower - Feminized
Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time - 8-9 weeks
THC - 15.50% CBD - 1.21% CBN - 0.4%

Setup/Equipment
Home made 4'x4'x6.5' tent/enclosure
400w HPS light w/ batwing reflector
1 - 6" fan inside tent
1 - 30" tall fan outside tent
No exhaust system yet (reason for fan outside of tent)
GH Flora Series 3 part - Micro, Gro, Bloom + ArmourSi
RO water, ph'd after nutrients with ph drops for now.
4 - 16oz Hempy solo cups - 80% Perlite / 20% Vermiculite
4 - 5gal Hempy buckets for potting up - same medium mix as cups
Thermometer + Hygrometer

**No pictures yet as I decided late to start a real journal. Pics will start with them at 11days old when I get them uploaded to my computer and posted.

Germinated seeds on March 10th - Put 2 of each seed in room temp RO water for 16 hours in dark warm area. Then transferred to moist paper towel on plastic plate and placed on top of satellite receiver for warmth.

Planted seeds March 12th/13th - Planted all 4 seeds into my labelled hempy solo cups and covered top lightly with plastic wrap as my humidome as I have some other photoperiods growing and need to keep my RH a little lower for them. They will all be grown from 12/12 light cycle this time around until my photo girls are harvested and out of the room.

All the girls broke ground March 15th - Looking healthy and green. Lightly watered twice a day for first 5 days then once a day after that with about 20% runoff.

March 20th - Girls are looking good, starting on 1st and 2nd sets of leaves. Mixed up a light feeding at half strength of what GH's feeding chart says. Fed daily with runoff.

March 25th - Still looking good as far as I can tell. Haven't hit the reservoir yet but all have nicely developed 2nd and 3rd sets of leaves going. No nute burning or other side effects from the half strength mix so tonight I will mix up a full strength feeding going by GH's feed chart and feed them that mix starting tomorrow.

I am working on getting my pictures uploaded to the computer. for some reason I cant get them off of my phone right now. Should have used my camera and wouldn't have had this issue. (go figure lol) Will get those up for everyone as soon as I can. Happy reading and hope everyone enjoys the ride. Will try to update with pictures every couple of days. Any tips are always welcome, I will never turn away some good advice if needed. Thanks guys, will keep you all posted.
No always plant autos in final pot lol.

Nice buds man congrats

Back
Top Bottom