Too Old's Indoor Hempy Auto Fem Candy Cane - 2014

Smoke Report - there's good news, and there's bad news. Good news first: curing in the jars, the most amazing, fresh botanical aroma. Now the bad news: couldn't tell you what it tastes like, well, I could.....don't know if I should. To me, after chemo and radiation, it tastes like dog crap with gravy. Not really sure if that's what the breeders were going for. Seriously, folks, my taste is so screwed, nothing is what it should be. I know it tastes as good as it smells, just have to convince my brain. I know it smokes real smooth, both in and out (no coughing, which is a real bonus for me). I know it can sneak up on you and kick your ass big time, and then fade out, and just when you figure you will actually grasp reality, it comes back and says hi. Great pain relief. Just a little too far to the sativa side for me. I was looking for some bedtime meds, and these are about the two hours before bed meds. Once your back in this astral plane, sleep is good.

So, that's all, folks. This one is done. I thank all that have come along for the trip. And especially those that helped out with the occasional wandering from the path. It was a pleasure to have worked and talked with you all, and I hope your gardens are always green. Over and out.

Send me an invite when you start a new journal Too Old.

To all those who are still following: another journal soon. Seeds are being germinated as I type. This next one will be somewhat similar, yet totally different results. Invites will follow shortly.

Back
Top Bottom