Another Male Or Female Post

415friendly

File_2017-03-13_6_07_48_PM.jpeg

I'm pretty certain this is male. Just looking for another opinion, because the plant definitely has pistils in other places.

It definitely is a hermie, because after I removed two ball sacs, all I can see on the rest of the plant is pistils with hairs.

I don't know how thrilled I am with an auto feminized hermie, that might be too unpredictable, but I'm going to move it out of the grow area and into isolation tomorrow, as soon as I can get an area prepped for it.

Thanks, everyone!

It definitely is a hermie, because after I removed two ball sacs, all I can see on the rest of the plant is pistils with hairs.

I don't know how thrilled I am with an auto feminized hermie, that might be too unpredictable, but I'm going to move it out of the grow area and into isolation tomorrow, as soon as I can get an area prepped for it.

Thanks, everyone!

I would spray some water on the male parts (recently suggested to me) and remove them before I would just slice them off. Why toss out a plant that only shows a few male parts. If they were popping up all over the place then I would remove the plant all together.
It's common in some auto strains. I grew a few midnight express autos that showed male parts in the lower area of the plant that doesn't receive as much light.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom