Any idea why my leaves are yellowing?

Liam5677

So I still have this yellowing and it’s getting worse any ideas ? Could under-watering be a problem? I’ve been following fox farm feeding schedule. Plus cal mag and molasses. Trying to fix ph it’s been at 5.8 in run off. If there’s anything I’m missing I have a journal or I’ll answer. Please let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 321EF88F-5888-42D1-A662-A6427B45D296.jpeg
    321EF88F-5888-42D1-A662-A6427B45D296.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 193
  • FBB5ABD9-237B-4EA8-9B52-FFCF68096551.jpeg
    FBB5ABD9-237B-4EA8-9B52-FFCF68096551.jpeg
    974.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 680EF348-4F7E-4480-86E2-1AE1BFC7992E.jpeg
    680EF348-4F7E-4480-86E2-1AE1BFC7992E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 208
  • 4FDE84C3-F06A-46B9-9FD7-62B6118767E3.jpeg
    4FDE84C3-F06A-46B9-9FD7-62B6118767E3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
  • C371B3DD-8291-4A39-AE88-8109DA1B1526.jpeg
    C371B3DD-8291-4A39-AE88-8109DA1B1526.jpeg
    822.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 04B8A6F8-7C49-4ECC-8D7B-8AF7207B0D4E.jpeg
    04B8A6F8-7C49-4ECC-8D7B-8AF7207B0D4E.jpeg
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 190
Looks normal to me. Your plant is using what's left in the plant as far as available nutrients go. It looks like it's close to harvest so the plant will start to yellow from the bottom up.

You think I’m really that close? I figured at least another 3-4 weeks. Maybe 1-2? And alright just trying to fix any problems before it’s too late ?

You can increase the feed if you think it's that far away. It's looking for food, so using what's left in the fan leaves. Totally normal. But again, increasing the amount of nutes will slow the yellowing down. Just don't overfeed it at this stage. Increase a small amount and then some more if she responds well.

Let the leaves stay on the plant till she's done with them-they'll fall off when she is.

You can increase the feed if you think it's that far away. It's looking for food, so using what's left in the fan leaves. Totally normal. But again, increasing the amount of nutes will slow the yellowing down. Just don't overfeed it at this stage. Increase a small amount and then some more if she responds well.

Hmm okay , the genetic say it should be 9-10 weeks for flower and this is beginning of week 6. Will add some more nutes.

Hmm okay , the genetic say it should be 9-10 weeks for flower and this is beginning of week 6. Will add some more nutes.
What type of medium? If you are following the FF schedule I would almost think you would be overfeeding. The fact you think you have 3-4 weeks left leads me to believe you are underfeeding at this point. How often are you watering her? Is the pot really light each time?
I'm thinking you need to increase your feed schedule and not the amount of nutes.

What type of medium? If you are following the FF schedule I would almost think you would be overfeeding. The fact you think you have 3-4 weeks left leads me to believe you are underfeeding at this point. How often are you watering her? Is the pot really light each time?
I'm thinking you need to increase your feed schedule and not the amount of nutes.

I’m growing in organic roots 707 soil. I water every three days currently. The pot is always super light when I feed.

My next question is what size pots are those? The plants look big for the pot size but it could be just the way the photo presents it.
Too small and that plant will use up food fast.

It is a 5 gallon , and yeah the plant got way to big hahah . This is my first grow and it has been a huge learning experience.

The pot is always super light when I feed.
OK that's where the issue is. During veg you're doing it right. But during flower that method goes out the door. You want to maintain steady water(nutes) to the plant during this stage. It's sucking everything up fast right now. Change the schedule to every two days and see what happens.

OK that's where the issue is. During veg you're doing it right. But during flower that method goes out the door. You want to maintain steady water(nutes) to the plant during this stage. It's sucking everything up fast right now. Change the schedule to every two days and see what happens.

Roger that! Thank you so much for the help. Thankful for everything people do on here to help people learn! Appreciate it much!

This realization caused me to have to write a flowering addendum to my watering guide.
@ShigityFlip said it best... In veg we build the roots by teasing the water, in flower we use those roots to build the buds. Now the game is to see how much water/nutes you can get them to suck up.

This realization caused me to have to write a flowering addendum to my watering guide.
@ShigityFlip said it best... In veg we build the roots by teasing the water, in flower we use those roots to build the buds. Now the game is to see how much water/nutes you can get them to suck up.

Yes I agree! I read your guide before and loved it , I followed it religiously. Thank you for the help!

Back
Top Bottom