Anyone know what this is? Or why my new grow looks like this?

SimeonToko

The strain is Girl Scout Monkeys. it’s approximately 22 days old. They grow underwear an ionboard S24. A week ago I thought I overwatered so I let it dry out thoroughly in that time. My new group began to look then and dry. Also, right now the plants are showing white pistols signify the preflowering stage. have been in between 75 and 80° and humidity in between 55 and 65°. All help is welcome thanks in advance.

IMG_1944.jpeg

IMG_1943.jpeg

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

Hi simeon:ciao:.

So I'm not sure what your referring to with "does anyone know what this is? Or why does my new grow look like this?". From my end all looks great, in a few photos the leaves look darker green...but then in others they have a beautiful green color.... My thoughts is just lighting differences in the photos, so no biggie there.

And if your referring to the bright green growth in the center new areas, well that is just new growth coloring and will darken as they grow.

Other than that I do not see any issues. Maybe someone else can spot something I'm missing 🤔

Ditto on HappyHazmat

looks ok, new growth comes in with a lighter shade of green so there’s a lot of contrast visible.

I’d roll down edges of the grow bag, plants don’t like growing in a bowl shape since it reduces airflow.
Or as Mr @Bill284 would say "fill the pots up all the way, you don't want any wasted realistate!" 😅

Also, right now the plants are showing white pistols signify the preflowering stage.
Since they are auto-flowers they are beginning to flower.

For years pre-flower has been a stage of growth for photo-period plants where one set of stigma/pistils shows in each new node but never grows beyond that unless the lighting schedule is changed.

Hi simeon:ciao:.

So I'm not sure what your referring to with "does anyone know what this is? Or why does my new grow look like this?". From my end all looks great, in a few photos the leaves look darker green...but then in others they have a beautiful green color.... My thoughts is just lighting differences in the photos, so no biggie there.

And if your referring to the bright green growth in the center new areas, well that is just new growth coloring and will darken as they grow.

Other than that I do not see any issues. Maybe someone else can spot something I'm missing 🤔

Well I’m new to growing and didn’t know how to form the question. My question was more of a why the new grow looks thin, stringy, almost dried at the top of the bud sites. I’ve never grown before but this scared me because I also went through a slight over watering and had to let the soil dry as much as possible to be sure not to make matters worst for myself. I figured new growth comes in looking lighter green but in some spots it almost looks pale on the very tips of the new growth and looks dry. I’m glad you say things look all good and healthy just needed a second opinion. I also have a second plant growing ( Pink Panama X Chemdogging and I know it’s a different strain so different gens ) that looks much different at the new growth sites. But if things look good and not over watered or having issues then great thanks for the feedback

Blow is a picture of the PPXC

IMG_1947.jpeg

Since they are auto-flowers they are beginning to flower.

For years pre-flower has been a stage of growth for photo-period plants where one set of stigma/pistils shows in each new node but never grows beyond that unless the lighting schedule is changed.
Yeah I understand the autoflower no control over the switch to flower but I also just wanted to be sure there’s no underline issue. I have preflower signs on both plants

IMG_1890.jpeg

IMG_1888.jpeg

Ditto on HappyHazmat

looks ok, new growth comes in with a lighter shade of green so there’s a lot of contrast visible.

I’d roll down edges of the grow bag, plants don’t like growing in a bowl shape since it reduces airflow.
Will do although I’ve never seen filled to the rim pots and I read to leave an inch on space between the soil and top of pot for watering reasons. But I don’t see a problem in trying that out

I spend to much time looking at my plants, so it seems they are not growing but they are and yours the same. I have never done ant LST but may do some this grow. Good luck with the LST and your plant looks very good. Great come back on the over watering. Looks like a good save. Have a great day. 🍋

I spend to much time looking at my plants, so it seems they are not growing but they are and yours the same. I have never done ant LST but may do some this grow. Good luck with the LST and your plant looks very good. Great come back on the over watering. Looks like a good save. Have a great day. 🍋
Nice this makes me happy. Although this strain is very hard to read and gives off some weird vibes ( looks overwatered and underwatered lol )

Since they are auto-flowers and are old enough to have started flowering I have to wonder just how much larger they are going to grow.

they'll still get double to maybe 3 times the size. they have enough media to get there. they look great to me but he's probably capped them with the training and a couple other things.

he's running an auto the way most do to keep it inside a small space with fair to decent production. i assumed this is on purpose.

they'll still get double to maybe 3 times the size. they have enough media to get there. they look great to me but he's probably capped them with the training and a couple other things.

he's running an auto the way most do to keep it inside a small space with fair to decent production. i assumed this is on purpose.
I’m running them this was because I thought it would increase yield and give airflow to the base of the plant. I also was trying to manager the height because the PPXC was a freebie with no info from Mephisto and the GSM is a 50/50 strain where I seen some get pretty big and didn’t wanna have to deal with them hitting the light if so. My tent is a 2x4x6 with a carbon filter so my space is limited and I want the light to reach as much of the plants as possible

IMG_1948.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom