What is this?

Maybe something crawling up from the soil? It looks like thrips to me, nasty little things. Something caused that leaf to curl up and usually that's the cutting of a vein. Another telltale sign is the cross hatch pattern on that one leaf.
I originally thought pests, mites or thrips. I still ordered neem oil just to have on hand. If it is creepy crawlers, I sure didn’t find any. Time will tell, I’ve corrected ph and will address supplemental nutes when I receive them. In the meantime I mixed up a foilar spray and gave that lady a dose. Hopefully she clears up in a few days. Thank you for your input Emilya!

what did you use to check ? mites won't be seen without a loupe / usb microscope or other magnification. to be sure i don't see mite damage.

it looks more like thrips or gnats as far as a possible pest issue.

The very last picture you posted is variegation and the leaf on far right could easily be mistaken as thrip damage.
Still think the brown spots and curling is something pH / nitrogen related.

what did you use to check ? mites won't be seen without a loupe / usb microscope or other magnification. to be sure i don't see mite damage.

it looks more like thrips or gnats as far as a possible pest issue.
Sorry for the late reply, I ordered the AC Infinity lighted loop. I have looked everyday and usually twie a day since pests were mentioned and I still haven't found anything. Since then I have done the following; 1) adjusted PH to 5.8, nutes includes 60 Grams of Grow Dots, 2oz of kelp per gal, CM at 5 mil per gal, and Armor SI. I also topped 4 of the 6 plants (including the lady with issue) and they all reacted vey well with lots of new growth already. Finally, I did some LST. THe lady with issue is looking better and leaves are open and appear to be thriving even though the damage from lack of nutes is still visible on the older leaves. Thanks again for your help, I going to get a journal started since this is my first grow.

Looks like no bug that I know of. Nutrient burn? Leaves are crazy deep green.

1687164304175.png

This looks like variegation. No worries.
1687164534170.png

Looks like no bug that I know of. Nutrient burn? Leaves are crazy deep green.

1687164304175.png

This looks like variegation. No worries.
1687164534170.png
Howszit CBDhemp808? I had my PH too high in the beginning. Thanks to Bill284 and others for their analysis I have been very vigilant in achieving 5.8. Hope all is well in the 808, miss it there.

Howszit CBDhemp808? I had my PH too high in the beginning. Thanks to Bill284 and others for their analysis I have been very vigilant in achieving 5.8. Hope all is well in the 808, miss it there.
It's good, brah. Been getting lots of sunny weather. Happy to see you're getting it sorted out. 🪴
:Namaste:

Update on the progress. Ladies are at day 23 since seeing light for the first time, and aside from BB1 showing early signs of PH burn, they look lovely. Adjustments since first post include: LED was set to 75% today and will stay that way for a week before going 100%. I foliar spray once in the am, once in the pm. Still on the same nute schedule as previously mentioned, adding about 1 to 11/2 pints daily. I also did some LST, and need to bend over GG2, which is one of the two I did not top. If anybody has any suggestions, I am all ears as I grow my knowledge base.
BB1 day 23.jpg

BB2 Day 23.jpg

BB3 Day 23.jpg

GSC Day 23.jpg
GG2 Day 23.jpg
GG1 Day 23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom