Anyone tried Malawi Femmed seeds by Ace Seeds?

I grew it, but the growing conditions were not optimum, have to say it wasn't all that impressive smoke wise. certainly didn't think it was psychedelic. I kept a clone and going to try another run. It does take a long to time to finish, I would say 11-13 weeks, Tended to horsetail, but I did have some heat issues during flower. When flipping I would leave the lights off for a day or so and perhaps stick with a 11 hour cycle. Took a long time to show any pistils 2 to 3 weeks under a 12/12 flip.

Day 5 of 12/12, most recent picture....

Day 3 Malawi 7 Mar 23.jpg

Cheers

They grow fffast...

I switched to 12/12 at 12" - 2 months later, 5' 10"

Do you train them, or just let them grow?

have not tried but it has all the right words. powerful / psychedelic / landrace / sativa. i'm gonna have to get a diaper.
A small one blader the thickness of two matchstix used to turn 4 of us into drooling zombies.

Guy came to visit us from S.Africa, we made him a smoke - man down!

He thought we spiked the dope - :sorry: - we didn't!

What intrigues me, is that everyone says that dope with seeds isn't any good and there is such a hoo-hah about not letting your plants get pollinated - but I can count the number of dealers that sold sensi back in the day (in Africa) on one finger. His name was Patrick and he lived in a corrugated iron shack near the race track. (nother story)

My point being, almost everything we got had some level of seedage and some of the stuff we got were poisons (kokoko was the local term) - Malawi, full of seeds.

Cleaning the dope was like a sort of ceremony, using an album cover or a magazine to "mull" it as we used to say...

Back
Top Bottom