Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Hey Otter! I just finished reading through this auto journal and had a quick question. You mention that the plants are 40 days since flip on the last page and I saw where you mentioned it earlier in the grow. Are you referring to when you first saw the pistils forming? Or did you change the lighting cycle for the plants? I do admit I didn't read each and every post so if you answered my question I missed it and apologize.

I ordered some Colorado Cookies auto seeds about 10 days ago and I am chomping at the bit to see what I can do with one.

Your Babyboom plants were amazing. I think the Appleberry look fantastic as well.
This is where I messed up. I planted the tent thinking they were all autos. In reality the appleberries were photos. I must have been some high that day! Anyway, it took me a while to figure out the situation and I made the flip. So the answer is since flip. Today the appleberries are at day 45 + 49 since flip.

Nice choice with the Colorado Cookies! Good luck!

That's exactly why you are my man.
Doing this for the Science!
Plus your half full glass, warms my grumpy old bones.
I will give @survivorx2 another big Otter hug today.
Us old boyz will be smokin some hashish in a couple hours.
Let the pain bubble away for a while. :bongrip:
And that makes You the Man my friend. Enjoy your day with your buddy. Oh boy Hash!

Hi. Water day yesterday. Recharge going in at 1 tsp/gal every watering. Also one is getting 25 ml of terpinator and the other 10ml. Flip happened 49 days ago so these indica leaners will have a couple more weeks to go I believe. They're having a burst of growth right now with new pistols coming and buds expanding. Smells stronger these days. Skunky sweet. They look like this

Highya SO,

Yeah, they're frosting up! Great job!! I'm pleased you like them so much. Cheers

They are looking similar to the Alien OG plant I have flowering right now. Those that know me are aware that for some reason I really dislike trimming plants. I know it's part of the job but sheesh it gets boring after the first hour. Anyway, plants with a high leaf to bud ratio drive me batty. The end result could be the best ever but all that trimming!!!! o_O And I actually think my Alien OG looks like it has more leaves to trim then your Appleberry. Beautiful plants though! You should be really proud of them.

They are looking similar to the Alien OG plant I have flowering right now. Those that know me are aware that for some reason I really dislike trimming plants. I know it's part of the job but sheesh it gets boring after the first hour. Anyway, plants with a high leaf to bud ratio drive me batty. The end result could be the best ever but all that trimming!!!! o_O And I actually think my Alien OG looks like it has more leaves to trim then your Appleberry. Beautiful plants though! You should be really proud of them.
I was looking at the ratio the other day. it's going to be a slow, stoned trim I'm thinking. I've been lucky lately with little trimming so It's my turn in the barrel with these 2. Still milky trichs with a few clear.

Good day everyone, it's a rainy winter morning here, I'll take it! These 2 ladies are in final bulking and frosting mode. The window of death is opening in 2 days. All milky trichs now. I think I want to try going into the amber zone a little with these and maybe get some sleepy/narco/pain relief effect.
Here's another example of plants from the same pack with different expressions. The structure is very similar but look at how the colors went. The more yellow one does seem to be more mature. My pics don't show it but they are going purple in the buds/trichs some. Won't be long now!

Happy Friday! I was watering these appleberries tonight and found what appears to be a seed. That means it's kind of an unplanned fertilization. I collected pollen upstairs and didn't change clothes hours later visiting them. I'm hoping for just a few. I think this shows a seed. Might be an interesting cross.

Hey Otter,
I know I’m extraordinarily late, but I’d like to sit in and see how the rest of your grow plays out! I’ll go back and catch up on your journal in a bit when I’ve got the time. Things are really looking great in here though. Revs supernatural 2.2 is doing wonders for you!

I’m not sure if you said this earlier but what size pots do you have your girls in?
:bongrip:

Hey Otter,
I know I’m extraordinarily late, but I’d like to sit in and see how the rest of your grow plays out! I’ll go back and catch up on your journal in a bit when I’ve got the time. Things are really looking great in here though. Revs supernatural 2.2 is doing wonders for you!

I’m not sure if you said this earlier but what size pots do you have your girls in?
:bongrip:
Glad to have you Chef! Enjoy! Just in time for an untimely chop. I used 5 gal soft pots.

Back
Top Bottom