Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Good Monday everyone! I went to town chopping away this morning for I had nanners. I had them yesterday and last week too but I thought they were large pistols. First time for everything! They would stay for a day or three and disappear. Anyway, I thought I'd get her chopped and hope for the best. I didn't notice any seeds while trimming but who knows. Trichs were milky with little amber.

She was leafy to trim and took 2 1/2 hours. Surprisingly the math from 628 grams wet tells me 5.5 oz dry to expect. She's the smaller of the two so I'm pretty psyched for her sisters demise. She hangs awaiting our pleasure.

Glad to have you Chef! Enjoy! Just in time for an untimely chop. I used 5 gal soft pots.
You know this is the reason that ultimately decided it for me. These last few weeks I’ve been going back and forth between doing TLO and getting docs kit. My biggest obstacle with docs high brix blend is that the smallest recommended pot is 7 gallons. I just can’t give up that much space to soil. I wouldn’t be able to fit the buds that are produced.

Looking great stone. Are you using the recharge every watering?
Hey sparkey, yes. I decided to follow Emilyas lead and "overfeed" my herd on these 2 runs. She worked magic with this rate and I had to try it myself. So far i'm on board. I'm fairly new at this so I'm trying different ways to met these the frostiest I can. Problem is, I won't know if I'm wasting the recharge until I try backing off, and I don't want to. ;) Maybe someday.

Hey sparkey, yes. I decided to follow Emilyas lead and "overfeed" my herd on these 2 runs. She worked magic with this rate and I had to try it myself. So far i'm on board. I'm fairly new at this so I'm trying different ways to met these the frostiest I can. Problem is, I won't know if I'm wasting the recharge until I try backing off, and I don't want to. ;) Maybe someday.
Im with you man. Sounds like a great idea. This is my first run with it as well. Since im going into my 4 week im going to do the same.
Thanks for the pointer:thumb:

You know this is the reason that ultimately decided it for me. These last few weeks I’ve been going back and forth between doing TLO and getting docs kit. My biggest obstacle with docs high brix blend is that the smallest recommended pot is 7 gallons. I just can’t give up that much space to soil. I wouldn’t be able to fit the buds that are produced.
Fitting in is a thing I'm afraid. I haven't grown in smaller than a 5 gallon pot, but the rev goes down to 3 I believe in self watering pots. He promotes them pretty hard. Do you have his book? It might be a possibility.

I mean, I could do 7 gallon pots. I would only be able to run 2 plants in the flower tent. I don’t want to do it that way. I’d rather fit 4 5 gallon pots. That way I can take advantage of the perpetual setup I have. I do have his book and I’ve read it several times. I’m going to probably 4 more chelated plants. After that I should be ready to switch.

I mean, I could do 7 gallon pots. I would only be able to run 2 plants in the flower tent. I don’t want to do it that way. I’d rather fit 4 5 gallon pots. That way I can take advantage of the perpetual setup I have. I do have his book and I’ve read it several times. I’m going to probably 4 more chelated plants. After that I should be ready to switch.
Did we talk about his recipe change in the last year? My recipe calls for coco for one of the 4 major ingredients. His newest recipe calls for mostly or all peat I believe.

This is post harvest and I did not yet mention I see white pistils. He is doing way better than I even hoped.

Did we talk about his recipe change in the last year? My recipe calls for coco for one of the 4 major ingredients. His newest recipe calls for mostly or all peat I believe.
We’ve talked about it, yes. I remember you saying he had posted that on a forum. In the book it does say that the coco is optional and if you don’t have it/want it you can just use 8 gallons of peat.

As soon as my crop comes down I’m gonna blow a wad of cash on his amendment list. I just went out and got a bale of promix and a bag of EWC. Then I’ll be joining you. I can’t wait to grow connoisseur grade cannabis.

Good Monday everyone! I went to town chopping away this morning for I had nanners. I had them yesterday and last week too but I thought they were large pistols. First time for everything! They would stay for a day or three and disappear. Anyway, I thought I'd get her chopped and hope for the best. I didn't notice any seeds while trimming but who knows. Trichs were milky with little amber.

She was leafy to trim and took 2 1/2 hours. Surprisingly the math from 628 grams wet tells me 5.5 oz dry to expect. She's the smaller of the two so I'm pretty psyched for her sisters demise. She hangs awaiting our pleasure.

My plants popped some nanners as well, I had no idea what they were but luckily a member scooped them out in one of my pics. I plucked them all out with tweezers, not a single seed in sight at harvest a few days later, hope you have the same result!

We’ve talked about it, yes. I remember you saying he had posted that on a forum. In the book it does say that the coco is optional and if you don’t have it/want it you can just use 8 gallons of peat.

As soon as my crop comes down I’m gonna blow a wad of cash on his amendment list. I just went out and got a bale of promix and a bag of EWC. Then I’ll be joining you. I can’t wait to grow connoisseur grade cannabis.
Awesome! I just mixed up a 40 gal batch with 80% peat 20% coco with your revised notes. I'll feel better this way.

My plants popped some nanners as well, I had no idea what they were but luckily a member scooped them out in one of my pics. I plucked them all out with tweezers, not a single seed in sight at harvest a few days later, hope you have the same result!
Hi DeeCee, that's encouraging. Maybe I could have let her go more. Oh well, she was ripe enough in my book. I didn't see any when I trimmed so that's a good start.

Back
Top Bottom