Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

You know Otter, if you’re going to staggered harvest make sure you jack your girls up on some kind of stilts so the lowers are getting that good light intensity.

did you transplant up gradually before arriving at 5 gal? Or did you go straight to their finals? You may be able to get to 50-60 day veg in a 5 gallon pot if you slow down the time they spend in smaller containers. 2 weeks in a solo cup, 2 weeks in a 1 gallon, 2-3 weeks in a 3 gallon, veg 2 weeks in the 5 then flip. That’s going to be my schedule with Rev’s recipe, we’ll see if I can keep the steam going til the end. Maybe cut out the spikes until the 5 gallon pot just so they’re not exploding with roots too quickly? That’ll be something to tinker with. Maybe just spikes in the 1 gallon and the 5. stop me if you’ve tried/considered those options.

So I couldn't cut their heads off last night. Good day all. She's still expanding girth wise on those tops and the lowers are filling in. Triches milky mostly and still last night I saw an increase of frosting, making the buds like tiny cupcakes. I figure last night was last water. Full everything went in including 1 tsp recharge, 25ml terpinater, and a heaping tbsp of epsom salts. I gave the other tent some epsom their last water and the next day I swear they became extra frosty by eye. I presume either the lack of mag or the addition of sulphur made it a good add. I'll be looking for some trich action tonight. At this point I want to say, @Virgin ground, I oft do read those things, and @InTheShed presumed incorrectly:p. Noticed it a couple of weeks ago I think. How long have you had it posted?

Most of this is way above my head but im digging in to learn, apply, improve and report.
Hi cr8, Pennywise said one time "This place is kind of like a barber shop. If you stick around long enough, you're bound to get a haircut." I think he hit the nail right on the head, with me anyway. I get bits and pieces, here and there and sometimes they get put to use. This place is so full of info gold. Have fun!

You know Otter, if you’re going to staggered harvest make sure you jack your girls up on some kind of stilts so the lowers are getting that good light intensity.

did you transplant up gradually before arriving at 5 gal? Or did you go straight to their finals? You may be able to get to 50-60 day veg in a 5 gallon pot if you slow down the time they spend in smaller containers. 2 weeks in a solo cup, 2 weeks in a 1 gallon, 2-3 weeks in a 3 gallon, veg 2 weeks in the 5 then flip. That’s going to be my schedule with Rev’s recipe, we’ll see if I can keep the steam going til the end. Maybe cut out the spikes until the 5 gallon pot just so they’re not exploding with roots too quickly? That’ll be something to tinker with. Maybe just spikes in the 1 gallon and the 5. stop me if you’ve tried/considered those options.
I usually go from a 3 inch pot or a solo to a 1 gal, to a 5 gal, and I've been running spikes in the final pot only. Reason being, I think there isn't room in the smaller pots and roots may get spike energy before they can accept it healthily. Also there's plenty of energy in the soil for the youngish ones. I've grown in the revs mix without spikes and have had Wonderful growth through flower with water and microbes only.(see Lemon OG Candy journal) Big, Frosty, and Delicious bud.

Ironically, this grow I mistakenly germed these seeds thinking they were autos so they went into the forever 5 gal home as a seed. It took me 55 days to figure it out:eye-roll: and flip. I do believe if I step potted to the 5 gal I may have made it worse because the root system would have been stronger and more consuming. That's the answer I want to believe today anyway;).

and @InTheShed presumed incorrectly:p. Noticed it a couple of weeks ago I think. How long have you had it posted?

Highya Stone.:love:
Shed will probably be by shortly to tell you that I was the incorrect one. Lol.
I think I misquoted him. I'm leaving it though.

I've had the first part of it up for over 6 months. I added the Shed part about a month ago.

Happy Sunday :woohoo: ! Appleberry Nug cut ceremonies this morn. They went into a turkey bag until I can see 58 to 62% rh for 48 hours. So far they're 57% after a half hour. Slightly dry in my jars. I'll give them another hour before I decide to do anything to alter the natural goings on. This is the one I formulated to come to 5.5 z's and 5.0 z's showed up today on the scale. not bad given they might be lacking weight being drier than I want. Close enough in my book! I don't normally trim close but wanted to see these. Here's a close/not so close set.

Buds look nice. I am thinking I will leave the sugar leafs on the bud when I harvest most of it and some I will trim closer but not much. That's my plans anyway

Back
Top Bottom