Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Buds look nice. I am thinking I will leave the sugar leafs on the bud when I harvest most of it and some I will trim closer but not much. That's my plans anyway
Trimming is a personal preference. I don't have it in me to go close. And besides, the tiny amount of leaves I took to make this bud trimmed is miniscule. To me it's a visual thing I can do without. It's nice but no. You're in for a trimming treat soon man! Feel free to go for any way you want! When is your window of death opening?

Highya SO,

Nice trim job. The closer trimmed bud is what they want in the dispensaries. So everything has to be manicured. But, I much prefer not trimming close. Much like your other bud pic. I don't see the sense in wasting greenery and trichomes! Cheers

I'm sure the trim gets put to good use!
I was just gonna say! I love to manicure all my buds up so that I can make gummies with the trim and the fans from harvest. I don’t trim wet though, the less handling the better when the buds are fresh.

your nugs look fantastic otter! How do they smell? You know I never thought about how the rootball becomes more nutrient hungry like that. Can you work with that level of hunger with the spikes and layers? Or do you have to go into a bigger pot?

Happy Monday! Good fortune fell on me in the drying game. Rh in the bag is just higher than I want to end up with, which is 58 to 62%. Since my house sits at 37% today I left the bad open for one hour to let the humidity out and dryness in. Tomorrow I'll check again, it should be lower. These are nice and dense so I'm thinking they're going to give up their moisture slowly. I have the time.

Happy Monday! Good fortune fell on me in the drying game. Rh in the bag is just higher than I want to end up with, which is 58 to 62%. Since my house sits at 37% today I left the bad open for one hour to let the humidity out and dryness in. Tomorrow I'll check again, it should be lower. These are nice and dense so I'm thinking they're going to give up their moisture slowly. I have the time.
I see you are curing in a turkey bag That's what I plan to do after I harvest

I love to manicure all my buds up so that I can make gummies with the trim and the fans from harvest. I don’t trim wet though, the less handling the better when the buds are fresh.
I wet trim because my sugar leaves never have the trichomes that I see in tent-grown-plants, and I can never get as close on a dry trim when everything has curled into the buds.
These are nice and dense so I'm thinking they're going to give up their moisture slowly. I have the time.
In my experience, turkey bags are not airtight, so they will acclimate to the ambient RH over time. I have two bags of Candida I use for oil (so I don't care what the RH is), and they fluctuate with the humidity in the air no matter how tightly I seal them.

I was just gonna say! I love to manicure all my buds up so that I can make gummies with the trim and the fans from harvest. I don’t trim wet though, the less handling the better when the buds are fresh.

your nugs look fantastic otter! How do they smell? You know I never thought about how the rootball becomes more nutrient hungry like that. Can you work with that level of hunger with the spikes and layers? Or do you have to go into a bigger pot?
They smell extra strong. In peak flower they were super sweet and later gassy sweet. It smokes gassy floral. Very nice. Maybe apples will come. I haven't any cured.

In my experience, turkey bags are not airtight, so they will acclimate to the ambient RH over time. I have two bags of Candida I use for oil (so I don't care what the RH is), and they fluctuate with the humidity in the air no matter how tightly I seal them.
Ya know, i was wondering why the non linear drying happened last time. I have to keep an eye on them and get into jars! Good one Shed!

Happy Happy Joy Joy! This afternoon I went down to ogle Appleberry and I swear I saw a heavier layer of trichs than yesterday. Sooo I looked at the leaf I'm watching to determine end of drought I started 4 days ago and bingo, i have a 50 degree droop. I can see when it happens! So I gave her a rescue drink and I'm stropping my razor as I type for the morning. @Maritimer i like this a lot!

They smell extra strong. In peak flower they were super sweet and later gassy sweet. It smokes gassy floral. Very nice. Maybe apples will come. I haven't any cured.
Sounds delightful! I can’t wait to get a whiff of my own tlo garden.

Hello, first I want to say Brilliant timing @InTheShed yesterday with the pourous turkey bag theory! I had opened it a second time and closed it up for the night and with your thought firm in my mind I got off my ass and checked. I found 60% rh in the bag. Perfect! They went in jars and have held 60% through the night. Tomorrow if it's the same I'll vacuum seal 3 and put one in rotation with a boveda 58 in a week or two if it lasts that long. ;)

Now for the Appleberry demiseation.
Taking this one down was a pleasure. I noticed all healthy buds and denseness is off the chart. These are my best effort to date for that. And frosty as all get out! I want to thank @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro for the lift up! Of course everybody here is responsible too. It takes a village! I'm happy and proud to be a member of our village of 420Magazine! :love:

697 grams wet converts to 6.1 oz's potential dry.
Vegged for 45 days flowered for 66
Fed soil 1 tsp recharge each watering (overfed by 100%)
Fed soil 25 ml terpinator each watering (not organic however not damaging to microbes)
RO water
That's it.

I'm loving the uncured sister plant so far. She smokes mild and knocks my socks off. both Ms Otter and I are using it for pain and sleep and are leaning on it for now. She tastes nice. A little fuelie and mildly sweet, an adult smoke for a change from fruits and cleaning fluids. Here she is lying in state and hanging out. No apple tastes yet, it's before the cure so maybe later.

Great job SO,

Some huge buds there, Man! They look so nice. They must be some really nice meds. I'd hope the flavor is better than cleaning fluid, lol!

I use the turkey bag method, except I leave buds in there all the time, also inside another stainless pan w/cover. Always seems to be okay, but I haven't checked rh.

6 zips is very good, imho. I'd be pleased. Outside, I get more, but inside, I didn't do so well. But you, You did a great grow!! Need to see if I can get me some of his genetics. Cheers

Great job SO,

Some huge buds there, Man! They look so nice. They must be some really nice meds. I'd hope the flavor is better than cleaning fluid, lol!

I use the turkey bag method, except I leave buds in there all the time, also inside another stainless pan w/cover. Always seems to be okay, but I haven't checked rh.

6 zips is very good, imho. I'd be pleased. Outside, I get more, but inside, I didn't do so well. But you, You did a great grow!! Need to see if I can get me some of his genetics. Cheers
Hehe, the cleaning fluid taste is exactly like Mr Clean smells. Not bad. I'm very pleased with this one.

Great job SO,

This one is from Sumo seeds.

Back
Top Bottom