Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Congrats on such a fantastic harvest Stone!! :bravo:
Hi Heavenly, Thanks!
Fat colas...interesting color and shape...nice work SO.
Thanks cr8! That plant was interesting from the start. Thought it was a cabbage for weeks then boing!
Looks really tasty there Otter! How do you plan to vac pac your buds? Jar and all? Or just in bags?
I leave them in a jar and suck out the air.
I wanna stick my nose in there and smell the apples!
Haha, me too, no notable namesake whiffs yet. They still need time.

Hay Otter , Duggan is wanting to start the Nevilles Haze grow in July now. If you cant do it then I totally understand. Hopefully you can start right around the same time

I have to say this grow was a strange and interesting ride. The BabyBooms are working well for our neck related pain issues. The Appleberries are something else though! This is a very strong one! I find myself passing at around 4 hits on the spoon pipe or joint but for the euphoria. The uphoria is followed by some free floating mind time then it's time for a nap or bedtime. We're enjoying both very much. I'd have to say Appleberry gets me higher than everything in the closet and there's some 25% thc potential in there.

Great to hear, SO. You and wifey are very well medicated. How nice for your retirement!! Cheers

Ahoy Stone,
Did you get a squish machine yet? @Bode mentioned your retirement, and I think the AARP manual says it is a "should have" for the pains of aging alone. Add any other bodily malfunction, and it becomes a "must have".

You have malfunctions so you need a press. That was my angle when soliciting the funding approval. :bongrip:

Ahoy Stone,
Did you get a squish machine yet? @Bode mentioned your retirement, and I think the AARP manual says it is a "should have" for the pains of aging alone. Add any other bodily malfunction, and it becomes a "must have".

You have malfunctions so you need a press. That was my angle when soliciting the funding approval. :bongrip:
Aye, a squisher is on the list for the future. I'll have touch base when I make the proposal! I did see that in the AARP manual.

Hi, I've been smoking, vaping, and eating the Appleberry flower. I have to say we find it to work overtime for our indica relieving aches. I have tasted apples in the outbreath now that it's cured, and the nugs are the most solid I've grown. Very appealing. This is a good plant I'll probably grow again. So solid! And the high is pleasant to boot! And it grew itself. :thumb:

I grew a pineapple chunk a couple of years ago. It's a another very good one. I'm almost ready to give another one a run.
I wasn’t ready to how insane the stretch is with it but other than that I’m blown away by it’s growth.Having it in scrog helped but will see how it goes when it starts chucking on weight.
I wish life didn’t get crazy and I got the time to journal this one

1297D917-6623-4E11-B63A-CFE29A056BF1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom