Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Not much. Dropping another auto. DDA was a mutant.

How are you this morning??
Aw too bad for the dda. That liine sure has its dna panties in a twist. All 4 of mine were very different. One I gave away grew and one was an empty shell. They sure give a fun buzz though!
I'm well today thanks, getting a feel for this new neck experience. So far so good with the head. Having a casual day today.
How about you?

Aw too bad for the dda. That liine sure has its dna panties in a twist. All 4 of mine were very different. One I gave away grew and one was an empty shell. They sure give a fun buzz though!
I'm well today thanks, getting a feel for this new neck experience. So far so good with the head. Having a casual day today.
How about you?
I will be cleaning a closet out. Gonna try to make an extra veg space.
It's one of those closet where if you open it you do so with caution or you risk an avalanche of crap falling down on you.

I will be cleaning a closet out. Gonna try to make an extra veg space.
It's one of those closet where if you open it you do so with caution or you risk an avalanche of crap falling down on you.
Took me a while in small spurts to rid us of tons of crappage. That's how I got the second tent to fit and room for soil storage. Now I have to grind out another spot for clones. WIll it end? NO THANK YOU!
Ha! My cellar was like that last winterish!

Hi, Happy Valentines day! Twas watering day last night. These two got a full dose of recharge and NO terpinator. One has shown signs of leaf spotting and what appears to be light nute burn on the edges of some leaves. Too much P it looks like. I'll back it off next times. I need a pic to show that, whoops. Other than that they're frosting up and just crossed the half way in flower mark so I'm hoping for some fattening in the next three weeks. They smell strong now when I open the tent of both sweet and gassy somehow.

Ahoy Stone,
Going to start throwing magic juice at some classics that were gifted to us. Make sure you stop by as we will be employing some of your recommendations. Should have the study together on paper ~ post weekend. It would be awesome if some of the old seeds germinate.

Your plants look great.
Really glad to read you are feeling better.

Ahoy Stone,
Going to start throwing magic juice at some classics that were gifted to us. Make sure you stop by as we will be employing some of your recommendations. Should have the study together on paper ~ post weekend. It would be awesome if some of the old seeds germinate.

Your plants look great.
Really glad to read you are feeling better.
Hey brother, ship shape here! I saw you're on the edge of germinating them. Good luck. I see you have some good ideas in the pipeline. If they can germ., you're the one to get it done. :surf:

Hello and good day to you. They're 40 days since flip here. The first pic shows some leaf tip nute burn I think. Using terpinator this run and this came up so I cut it out one feeding and I'll cut the dose in half for this plant. Her sister has no signs of nute overload at all. Just a few more weeks to double in size I hope!
I looked at trichomes and they are clear to milky.

Hi Stoney,
Wouldn't it be real easy to get your medium "Hot" anyhow? I thought the amendments and what not had everything (including ph) pretty much dialed in for the full life cycle. When I saw how much planning was involved in building a living soil I got scared and backed away for now. I will let my bro out east nail it first. hehe

Hi Stoney,
Wouldn't it be real easy to get your medium "Hot" anyhow? I thought the amendments and what not had everything (including ph) pretty much dialed in for the full life cycle. When I saw how much planning was involved in building a living soil I got scared and backed away for now. I will let my bro out east nail it first. hehe
Great question! My soil is hot I assume from its previous work. This is the trial (since I had a bunch of it) of using something new and not organic to my grows.:eek: The terpinator folks say it doesn't hurt my microbes so I gave it a try. I was foolishly surprised to see the reaction thinking they would still be feeding LOS style. Now they appear to be feeding from both the microbe level plus this avenue the terpinator has set up. It's a little confusing to me to see. Do you understand what's happening, that they are able to do this? I was under the impression they fed either one way, or the other. I see both as they have grown with the terpinator from day one.

I am not aware of any published studies that support the notion the cultivar would not intake nutrients utilizing both root and foliar sources. In fact, it is more the other way around. The application of foliar nutrients in addition to normal fertigations has been repeatedly studied and found to support increased yields in most all food crops. Even organic crops are treated the same way. They amend the soil before planting, then at different intervals they will spray. You should watch these crop dusters playing top gun with the plants. The pilots must have huge kahonna's.

I would agree with tepinator that it will not harm your plants, but I don't think you would need it normally. :)

Back
Top Bottom