Are we there yet?

Personal Stash

This is a very strange looking Zkittlez autoflower from Nirvana, out of their freebie pile of seeds. I have never grown anything like it before and I just wanted to know if it is almost finished. Any and all opinions and comments are welcomed. Thanks. P.S. In case anybody cares, it is growing in coco coir/perlite mix in 3 gal. pots and using Jacks 321 nutrients. I started this plant out at 18/6 but cut her back to 12/12 when she got weird. Again, my question is, is she almost finished?

IMG_20230104_130347.jpg

IMG_20230104_130338.jpg

IMG_20230104_130358.jpg

If the pistols are all red/brown and shriveled and the trichomes are cloudy, then she be ready. That plant is a strange beast!
Thanks buddy. I am going to flush for about a week and hang it. I tried a sample and it's not bad. It won't make much but it's all mine.

Looks typical of a reveg as mentioned above. It's auto flower so it shouldn't have. It appears that a photoperiod gene snuck into the mix.

I was going to mention search for a light leak during flower, but it's an auto. That's why mention the photo gene. Since you grew an auto you didn't need to worry about light leaks, but if a dominant photo gene was present it would give the typical single blades with spaced nodes.

Back
Top Bottom